Nature is not only beautiful. She is our friend, assistant, doctor. Many types of plants benefit people. Anise lofant is no exception. It can be seen not only in the wild, but also grown in your own garden. Its growth is about 1-1.5 m., It blooms in the form of an ear with lilac, white, yellow flowers. The plant is herbaceous, has many useful properties. In addition, aniseed lofant can decorate your beds or garden, give these places a special flavor.
Modern people often resort to the use of herbs, both in medical and other cases – cosmetology, decoration, and even household. Our grass is no exception. Its properties are used in various industries.
Where and how is anise lofant used?
Anise lofant is often used in medicine. It is a very good remedy for the prevention and treatment of many diseases. Let’s highlight specific situations:
- The plant well enhances and strengthens the human immune system, gives strength and relieves fatigue after a hard day’s work.
- If you suffer from venous disease, persistent edema, try baths with these herbs. You will not only notice the physical improvement in your legs. The decoction has a good bactericidal effect, so it can heal wounds, cracks and gives the skin a smooth, gentle effect.
- An infusion of the plant is useful for cardiovascular diseases. It reduces blood pressure, improves the functioning of the heart muscle. This is a good remedy for headaches.
- Use in urology, gynecology. Lofant has in its composition a substance that is able to purify the blood and remove toxins, toxins and other harmful substances from the body. Taking baths or drinking a decoction of herbs, you will contribute to the removal of stones from the kidneys, alleviate the problem of urination. With inflammation of the female organs, improve your condition without resorting to drugs and antibiotics.
- A good doctor and assistant lofant in the field of neurology. It is often used in the treatment of sclerosis, mental and mental disorders, depression and other diseases of the nervous system.
- Inflammatory processes of the respiratory tract. If you have bronchitis, asthma, a viral disease, tonsillitis, sinusitis, otitis media and other problems, do not rush to the doctor. Try inhalations, baths, tea with anise lofant. This will not only help you defeat the disease, but also improve your mood, calm your nerves, and strengthen your immune system.
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. Do you want to improve digestion and appetite, improve metabolism, strengthen liver function? Then collect and dry the weed. It will be useful to you not only in case of illness.
- By drinking light tea with herbs in your diet every day, you can overcome the process of hearing and vision deterioration.
- Anise lofant is popularly called the “elixir of youth”. So after all, its components contribute to the suspension of the aging process of the body.
- The herb has antibacterial properties. Therefore, it is good to use it in case of skin diseases: lotions and baths for diathesis, dermatitis, fungal rashes. It is not only an antiseptic, but also a healing agent.
In cosmetology These plants are used in different cases:
- They can replace shampoos or other anti-dandruff preparations, to strengthen the hair roots and improve their structure. Masks, based on herbs, will add shine and lightness to your hair.
- They are used for massages, as the lofant emits essential oils of a pleasant aroma. It is known that aromatherapy calms and relaxes the body. By applying and rubbing it into the skin with lofant oil, you will get a stunning effect. The client will not only enjoy, but also improve for one skin condition. This procedure will make it smooth and velvety.
- Of course, anise lofant is often a component in the creation of fragrant perfumes. Its smell attracts, attracts, bewitches and refreshes.
- Naturally, every woman wants to look young, fresh and beautiful. This will help you mask, which can be prepared on the basis of our plant. To do this, you do not need to spend money financially, you can have everything at hand. To prepare the mask, you will need grated greens, sour cream, honey, cottage cheese and a decoction of a lofant. Just apply the mixture on your face and body, rest for a few minutes, and your skin will become vibrant and youthful. You can use a decoction of the plant as a daily tonic. Thus, you can get rid of unnecessary acne, blackheads, irritation. By wiping your face with the prepared liquid, you can easily, at no extra cost, refresh your skin and give it a particularly delicious aroma.
- If you have problems with dry hands, rough skin on the heels, do not be afraid to try a decoction or lofant-based cream. Your palms will become tender, and the skin of your legs will be soft.
Beekeeping and housekeeping. Anise lofant can also be very useful in other industries. If you are a very good owner, these herbs are a must for you. By adding the plant to the bird’s food, you can achieve the desired result: more productivity and endurance. Chickens will start laying more eggs in the house, cows will increase their milk production, and their milk will become much sweeter and more pleasant to smell. The aroma of lafant, the brightness of its flowers will attract bees, which will produce delicious honey.
cooking – an industry where this plant is also used. Its seeds are used as seasonings for baking bread and cookies. It is also added to food to improve the smell and appetite. The leaves of the plant are used in various types of salads. Of course, its properties not only add beauty and aroma to the cooked dish. This product contains a bunch of vitamins that are necessary for the good functioning of the body. Lofanta is a very popular spice in oriental cuisine. These are countries where not a single cook, not a single housewife works without spices. Also, flowers and leaves of the plant can be added to alcoholic beverages – wines, tinctures, vodka. They will give a pleasant smell and aftertaste.
Advantages of anisogous lofant
- good medicine;
- excellent natural remedy for body care;
- assistant in housekeeping and cooking;
- does not require special attention and care;
- easy to breed, blooms until the very cold;
- will create beauty and pleasant aroma in your garden.
- an allergic reaction of the body during flowering is possible.
- reaction as to a new product: rash, nausea, dizziness. It happens in rare cases, depends on the individuality of the organism.
- strong aroma, can also affect dizziness.
- overdose or misuse of portions of decoctions, masks, tea can negatively affect your general condition. Therefore, you need to be very careful and careful about the methods of using the plant.