Mentions of apple cider vinegar were read in almost all ancient Roman, ancient Greek, Egyptian texts, even in the Bible. The benefits of its use were considered enormous. It has been used both as a food supplement and for cosmetic purposes. In ancient Egypt, beauties used this vinegar in order to maintain skin elasticity and youth. And ancient Roman soldiers during campaigns took a solution of vinegar inside to maintain vigor, endurance and increase physical strength.
What is apple cider vinegar? It is a natural fermentation product of fresh apple pulp, with the help of oxygen and acetic bacteria. Simply put, it is an acid that was obtained naturally, without chemical additives.
Apple cider vinegar contains over 60 organic compounds and is high in potassium. It also contains a lot of sodium, calcium, silicon, phosphorus, chlorine, copper, magnesium, iron, sulfur. Plus vitamins A, C, E, B, oxalic, malic, citric, lactic, acid and pectin. There are over 30 different vitamins found in apple cider vinegar.
Currently, this vinegar began to be used in the fight against cellulite. It helps regulate metabolism, breaks down fats and dulls sugar cravings.
D. S. Jarvis, an American researcher, spoke about apple cider vinegar, its healing and beneficial properties, as well as its use in cosmetics.
Apple cider vinegar is used for both external and internal action against cellulite. It also has a regenerating effect on the skin: it removes keratinized parts of the skin, smoothes it, and also has whitening properties from age spots.
Wraps with apple cider vinegar
One of the ways to destroy the “orange peel” are anti-cellulite wraps. And together with apple cider vinegar, this effect is even increased.
The wrapping mixture is prepared as follows:
- Mix hot water with apple cider vinegar in equal proportions.
- Cool the mixture to body temperature.
- Abundantly moisten problem areas with this solution, rubbing it into the skin.
- We tightly wrap wetted places with cellophane, stretch film or cling film.
- We dress warmly to sweat, and wait 40-60 minutes.
- Then we wash it all off in the shower and apply a nourishing cream.
After that, it is better not to use anti-cellulite cream, as it dries the skin too much. And we add essential oils to the nourishing cream to give it anti-cellulite properties.
The usual course is 20 wraps.
- Mix one part honey with apple cider vinegar in equal parts.
- Add a little flour to get a soft dough.
- We apply the dough to problem areas and wrap tightly with foil.
- Keep at least two hours.
Before wrapping, the skin must be cleansed and warmed up by massage. For convenience, you can use a brush with hard bristles or a special massage mitt. And then apply the prepared cream or mixture.
Wrapping course – at least 15 procedures. The effect will come sooner if this wrapping is alternated with curd wrapping.
Anti-cellulite creams and lotions with apple cider vinegar
As an option against cellulite, you can make an anti-cellulite cream and lotion from a cream, water and apple cider vinegar.
- To prepare a cellulite cream, you need ordinary massage oil. Dilute it in a 2:1 ratio with apple cider vinegar. Rub it 1-2 times a day with massage movements on the desired areas of the skin, until completely absorbed.
- To prepare a cellulite lotion, you need to dilute water and vinegar in equal parts and add another half a glass of water. Use, 2-3 times a day, applying to the right places. We take a shower after thirty minutes.
- There is a second, similar way to prepare the lotion: mix vinegar, water and honey in a ratio of 2: 1: 2. Rub it into the skin for ten minutes in the right problem areas and wrap them with cling film for 30 minutes.
Internal use of apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is also used internally, that is, you can simply drink it. In this case, it must be diluted with either water or juice. 2 tbsp. I pour spoons of apple cider vinegar into a glass of water, always warm or juice, and drink it 2 times a day, always after meals.
These methods serve not only as a remedy for cellulite, but also as a cleansing of the body from toxins and toxins. Also, do not drink this solution on an empty stomach, and if there are contraindications due to problems in the gastrointestinal tract.
Compresses are also used to combat the “orange peel”.
- Mix apple cider vinegar and water in equal parts.
- Add a few drops of eucalyptus, mint or bergamot.
- We soak gauze with this solution and apply it to the right places.
- We wrap these places with cling film.
- We dress so as to sweat and wait one hour.
- We wash off the mixture in the shower and lubricate the skin with a cream, preferably nourishing.
Well, the most affordable and no less effective is self-massage. Apple cider vinegar in combination with self-massage stimulates the removal of water from the body, muscle relaxation and release of toxins. This procedure significantly increases the metabolism in the body. This means that it helps to lose weight and reduce cellulite.
To prepare a cream for self-massage, apple cider vinegar and olive oil are mixed in a ratio of 3: 1. Massage of the thighs and buttocks with this cream is performed 3-4 times a day. 20 procedures and the effect will be obvious.
As one of the methods of self-massage – rubbing. Vinegar is diluted in equal parts with water and rubbed with massage movements. The skin becomes tighter, firmer, fresher and smoother after just a few treatments. You can also rub the skin with a cotton swab soaked in apple cider vinegar. Duration of rubbing 15 minutes.
These are just a few anti-cellulite ways in which apple cider vinegar is used. If you add a normal lifestyle to your desire and hard work, without alcohol, nicotine, plus proper nutrition and sports, the result will be fast and effective. The main thing is to believe in yourself and get rid of laziness.