A woman’s face is a kind of calling card. Almost all women in the world use decorative cosmetics – after all, everyone wants to be beautiful every day. But often we forget that our face needs not only decoration, but also competent, careful, daily care. The skin of the face is daily subjected to various tests – the sun’s rays, wind, urban smog, lack of sleep, which has become the norm in the rhythm of the life of a modern woman.
To keep your skin clean, fresh and smooth, we are ready to offer you some simple recipes for face masks. It is not at all necessary to spend significant amounts on them – something that can restore the beauty of facial skin is sometimes at our fingertips. Tubes and jars, which we enthusiastically study in stores, may turn out to be no better than elementary masks, for the preparation of which at home we will have to spend no more than a few minutes. Another indisputable argument in favor of creating masks on your own is that you know exactly what it is made of and are insured against allergens that may be part of the products of an unknown manufacturer.
Today we would like to draw your attention to a favorite and very common fruit – an apple. Everyone knows its nutritional value, but its benefits are not limited to the enrichment of our body with vitamins. In addition to the necessary trace elements that we get when we eat an apple, it contains a lot of substances that can make our skin beautiful – these are fiber, pectin and organic acids.
Here are some simple recipes for apple masks that moisturize and nourish the skin, relieve itching, redness and peeling:
- You will need: apple, cream, honey. Peel the apple from the skin and core. Grate it, or use a food processor. In the resulting gruel, add a teaspoon of honey and two teaspoons of cream, preheating them. Apply the mask on your face and wash off after 15-20 minutes.
- Ingredients: 1 apple, 1 egg yolk, 1 tablespoon oatmeal, 3 tablespoons milk.
- Warm the milk and dilute one tablespoon of oatmeal in it. Leave the mass for 15 minutes. Mix the beaten yolk and chopped apple and combine all the products. Apply the mask on your face and wash off after 10 minutes.
- This mask does not require additional ingredients, just one apple is enough. Finely grate an apple and apply the mass on your face. This mask is perfect for oily skin.
- To prepare this mask, you need the following ingredients: 1 apple, lemon juice, rosemary or mint.
- Cut the apple into quarters and boil. Soften it to the state of a liquid slurry. Squeeze the juice of half a lemon into it and add mint or rosemary leaves. Apply the mask on the face, hold for 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water. To enhance the effect of the mask after applying it, you can use a moisturizer.
- Combined with butter, apple can soothe chapped lips or irritated facial skin. Grated apple should be mixed with one teaspoon of butter and applied to problem areas of the skin. After 15 minutes, the mask can be washed off.
- This mask is suitable for all skin types, nourishes and moisturizes the skin of the face and neck. To prepare it, you will need: 1 apple, 1 yolk, a few drops of vitamin C, 2-3 drops of vinegar, 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 tablespoon of vinegar. Grated apple should be mixed with all the ingredients and applied to the face and neck. Wash off with warm water after 10-15 minutes.
There are a lot of recipes for making masks from natural products at home. The products we use for food every day can be a wonderful cosmetic product not only for the skin of the face, but also for the hands, neck and hair. Experiment! Be beautiful and successful!