Since ancient times, pumpkin has been known for its enormous benefits to the human body. It contains a lot of monosaccharides and carbohydrates, which are easily absorbed by the body. Pumpkin seed oil for hair – recipes for masks and step by step instructions.
People leading a healthy lifestyle, as well as those who have diabetes, are sure to eat this delicious vegetable.
Pumpkin also contains many minerals and vitamins that have a positive effect on all systems in the body. Oil is pressed from its seeds, the concentrate of which contains all the beneficial properties for life support.
Pumpkin oil is widely used in the cosmetic industry. It contains undoubted benefits for hair – it helps to strengthen them and fills them with vitamins.
What other properties does it have?
- It stops hair loss and helps to strengthen them;
- Affects normal metabolism;
- Gives curls to grow;
- Hair becomes more elastic and more silky;
- Itching and irritation of the scalp will decrease or completely disappear;
- It copes well with skin diseases, such as eczema and psoriasis;
- Eliminates dandruff, split ends and brittleness;
- Owners of curly or very hard curls can use this product with might and main as a natural conditioner. It smoothes the hair and makes it manageable.
Pumpkin seed oil is useful, but you need to know how to use it. You can buy it in a store or pharmacy, but the main thing is to pay attention to the composition, as well as the expiration date and make sure that all the ingredients are natural.
Most often, hair masks are made from it. This is the most efficient application. What you need to know before making a mask?
- Before you do something, it is worth checking what effect it has on your skin by placing a couple of drops on your wrist. If within an hour the skin does not begin to irritate, then this oil is suitable and can be used;
- For best results, pumpkin oil should be slightly warmed in a water bath before application;
- The hair mask should be applied to clean and fresh curls;
- This whole procedure should be carried out at least once a week. It usually doesn’t take more than an hour or two;
- When you have applied the mask, you need to wrap your head with a towel and leave for at least an hour;
- After applying the oil, it is recommended to thoroughly rinse your head with a decoction of nettle or chamomile, with the addition of lemon juice;
- Masks should be done regularly for 7-10 procedures.
If you are worried about any hair problems, these recipes will help to end them.
For oily hair
Patchouli, grapefruit and lemon oils are suitable for regulating the sebaceous glands. They should be mixed with a tablespoon of pumpkin seed oil, adding a couple of drops. The longer your hair, the more drops you need.
It is better to first carefully treat the roots with a mask, and then distribute along the entire length. After that, it is recommended to wrap yourself in a cellophane cap, put a towel on top and hold for an hour or two, and then rinse with a decoction.
Add a few drops of tea tree, rose or lavender oil to a tablespoon of pumpkin oil. Just treat her roots and hair length, then put on a plastic cap and wrap her head in a towel. Wash off with decoction.
Now, along with a tablespoon of pumpkin seed oil, add the oils of those substances that provide nutrition to the hair and make them stronger: ylang-ylang, juniper, cinnamon and rosemary.
Of course, here you can choose one thing. Then we apply oil to the hair again, wrap it with a plastic cap and a towel. Wash off with decoction.
Here it is worth mixing a tablespoon of pumpkin, burdock and castor oils, and then strengthen the result with a few drops of bay oil. We process the roots with this mixture, put on a hat for warming and on top – a towel. Wash off with decoction.
For dry and normal
Mix four tablespoons of pumpkin seed oil with one tablespoon of burdock. Put it all to bask in the bath, then add a couple of tablespoons of cream. Leave on hair for about an hour, then rinse with decoction.
The benefits of this tool apply not only to the hair, but also to the scalp. Massage should be done before you wash your hair. Warm up a small amount of it – you can also add any essential oil to it – and rub it on your head for five to ten minutes. Then leave for 30-40 minutes, pre-warmed, and rinse with shampoo.
In general, everyone who tried pumpkin seed oil was satisfied. Someone learned about it from friends, someone was advised by a doctor, for dandruff or hair loss – be that as it may, everyone talks about the effectiveness of this remedy.
Many people talk about the pleasant smell and the fact that after several masks the hair became beautiful, silky, combed well and fell out less.
It is worth remembering that although pumpkin seed oil is very useful and produces an amazing effect, it is still not a panacea for all diseases. In order for your hair to look good, you also need to eat wholesome, healthy food, sleep at least 8 hours and not be too nervous.