It’s no secret that various essential oils are great for dealing with many hair problems. Today, there is a huge amount of essential oils that in a short time can turn a lifeless and unattractive head of hair into a shock of magnificent and luxurious hair.
Among the huge variety of essential oils, many ladies prefer black cumin oil. It is this tool that is credited with truly miraculous properties. Many experts claim that black cumin oil is a real panacea for many hair problems.
Useful properties of black cumin oil for hair
- The composition of black cumin oil includes a huge amount of useful trace elements (zinc, phosphorus, calcium, iron), vitamins E and A, fatty acids. All these components favorably affect the general condition of the hair.
- Black cumin oil strengthens hair follicles.
- This tool has an anti-inflammatory effect and fights various fungi.
- Black cumin fights dandruff. As practice shows, after several applications of black cumin oil, dandruff disappears right before our eyes.
- This oil is an excellent remedy for hair loss.
- Black cumin oil is an excellent tool in the fight against seborrhea.
- Girls who dream of long hair should pay attention to this tool. It is not for nothing that black cumin oil has been called a witchcraft remedy since ancient times, because after using it, the hair begins to grow simply at an incredible speed.
- Black Seed Oil fights hair breakage and prevents split ends.
- This tool stops the appearance of gray hair.
- Girls with dry hair should use products with the oil of this plant.
- Black cumin oil protects the hair and its skin from ultraviolet radiation. This product is the perfect remedy for hot sunny days.
Experts warn that it is not recommended to use this product in its pure form, as this can cause unpleasant allergic reactions. Most often, black cumin oil is mixed with other essential and vegetable oils, added to ready-made cosmetics (shampoo, balm, masks) and added as one of the main components to homemade masks.
The most popular home masks
- Mask with black cumin oil for rapid hair growth – this mask is applied in 2 stages. At the 1st stage, a little black pepper oil is applied to the hair, after a quarter of an hour it is washed off. At the 2nd stage, a mixture of black cumin oil and coconut oil is rubbed into the scalp. This product is washed off after at least 2 hours. It should be noted that such a mask not only accelerates hair growth, but also makes them shiny and silky. After 1-2 weeks, the hair will become noticeably longer.
- Anti split ends mask with cumin – for the preparation of this effective mask, black cumin, olive oil and cream should be mixed in equal amounts. All ingredients are thoroughly mixed and applied to the entire length of the curls. After 30 minutes, the mask is washed off with warm water and shampoo. This tool also fights the fragility of curls.
- Mask with black cumin and jojoba oil to strengthen the hair roots – this mask is very easy to prepare. You just need to mix equal amounts of black cumin oil and jojoba oil. The resulting mixture should be massaged on the scalp for at least 10 minutes. After that, the mask must be distributed over the entire length of the strands. Next, the head should be wrapped with plastic wrap and a warm towel. Wash off the mask after 30 minutes.
- Mask for shiny hair – olive oil, black cumin and onion seeds are mixed in the same amount. Before applying to curls, this mask should be slightly warmed up, it is washed off after half an hour. Thanks to this tool, the hair will acquire an incredible shine, which, of course, cannot fail to attract the attention of the opposite sex.
- Mask with black cumin for oily hair – this tool will help in a short time to get rid of the unpleasant oily sheen on the curls. This miracle mask is prepared very easily – 150 g of kefir is mixed with 1 tablespoon of black cumin oil and 12 drops of rosemary oil. After the mask acquires a uniform consistency, it should be rubbed into the skin of the head with light massaging movements. After 30 minutes, the mask should be washed off.
- Mask for active hair growth – to prepare this remedy, mix 1 tablespoon of black cumin, 1 tablespoon of castor oil, 1 tablespoon of burdock oil, 3-4 drops of lemon ether. All oils should be slightly warmed up and add 2 yolks to them. All components of the mask are mixed and applied to the hair for 30 minutes.
- Mask against gray hair – chamomile, black cumin, rosemary, bay and cedar oil are mixed in equal proportions. The resulting product is applied to the hair for at least 20 minutes. Rinse off this remedy with warm water with plenty of shampoo so that the hair does not leave a greasy sheen from a large amount of oils.
- Mask against dull hair – you can restore shine, strength and beautiful appearance to your hair with a mask that consists of 150 ml of olive oil, 2 tablespoons of black cumin oil, 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. When all the ingredients are ready, they should be thoroughly mixed and applied to the entire length of the hair.
- Mask for voluminous hair – cumin oil, colorless henna and chamomile decoction are taken in equal amounts. First you need to pour a bag of colorless henna with a very hot decoction of chamomile. After that, a spoonful of cumin oil should be added to the resulting consistency. All ingredients are mixed and applied to the hair for 20 minutes. It should be noted that this mask will not only give the hair an extraordinary volume, but also make it more shiny and healthy.
- Mask against baldness – this remedy is prepared very easily, but the result after it is simply amazing. To combat baldness, black cumin oil should be mixed with any other essential oil and rubbed into problem areas of the scalp with massage movements. This mask is washed off after 30 minutes with warm water and shampoo made from natural ingredients.
Also, a mixture consisting of oil will help to cope with baldness …