Boric soap – this special cosmetic substance contains a minimum amount of boric acid and mink fat. Gently cleanses face and body. Effective for problem skin: helps to remove blackheads, pimples, black spots on the skin. It has a good bactericidal effect. Quickly reduces excessive sweating. With the help of Boric soap, you can get rid of fungal diseases, thrush and prickly heat. The remedy relieves itching and inflammation after mosquito bites, and also heals small wounds and cracks. Not recommended for permanent use in children and pregnant women.
Remarkable properties of Boron soap
Each bar of solid soap acts with an alkaline composition on the protective top layer of the skin with an acidic composition. Boric acid is added to soap to reduce the aggressive effects of alkali, to neutralize it. The use of Boric soap is especially effective in the following cases:
- If the water in the source is hard, Boric soap can soften the composition of the water.
- It has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects in case of allergies, insect bites, in the event of the occurrence and development of boils.
- Soap helps to remove viruses, it is necessary during epidemics of influenza and other diseases,
- Useful for people suffering from acne, pimples, boils, bacterial colonies.
- Soap has the ability to rid a person of the fungus, wherever he settled: on the skin of the limbs, nails, or on the mucous membrane.
- It is an indispensable product for people with oily skin and suffering from excessive sweating.
- The mink oil contained in it is very similar in composition to human tissue, and therefore maintains the elasticity and softness of the skin, accelerates the healing of microscopic cracks and wounds, and eliminates the drying of the surface of the skin. With mink oil, the skin receives vitamins and a dose of unsaturated fatty acids.
- Boric soap is remarkable in that it does not contain cosmetic dyes, fragrances and harmful bactericidal additives.
- After washing, the foam is perfectly removed, the person does not have a feeling of unwashed fat content. The skin becomes fresh, silky. Soap helps to remove excessive pigmentation, narrow the pores of the skin and smooth its surface.
The use of boric soap
- Cleansing of the skin of the face, neck and hands.
With all its wonderful virtues, it is recommended to wash healthy, dry and normal skin with boric soap only once a day, in the evening.
In this case, when washing, dead skin flakes are easily removed. The use of soap enhances the drying of the skin, it evens out, brightens.
Hands can be washed more often, but we must remember that the skin on them must be nourished with cream.
Another thing is if there are any imperfections on the epithelium: age spots, pimples, acne, irritation, inflammation, lichen, scratches or other problematic manifestations.
- Washing oily skin with boron soap.
The skin with increased sebum function looks unsightly: gray in color, with enlarged pores, black dots that form in place of gland ducts “clogged” with fat. With the help of ordinary soap, it is difficult to correct this situation.
Bornoye soap will cope with skin imperfections easily and quickly, if you wash problem areas with warm water every day, morning and evening, using soap foam. Moreover, it is not necessary to wash the entire face, neck, décolleté. You can use a washing solution partially, only where there is a need for additional purification.
- Using soap for acne and furunculosis
Boric acid has a remarkable effect of drying and disinfecting the skin for any manifestations in the form of acne, blackheads, wen. The place of their formation and accumulation must be lubricated with soapy foam, left for one or two minutes, then washed off with lukewarm water. At first, the number of small rashes may visually increase slightly, but soon they will begin to disappear. Therefore, it is recommended to use soap during puberty, when almost every teenager suffers from the so-called “impure” skin.
- Treatment for excessive sweating
People who often sweat on their palms, armpits or feet can reduce this deficiency by washing their skin in the morning and evening with warm water and soap foam.
At the same time, the smell of sweat disappears almost immediately, the skin becomes fresh, smooth, the process of sweat secretion gradually slows down.
- Removal of fungal diseases
Of course, the fungus cannot be cured with soap alone, but the process of its spread is immediately stopped if daily morning and evening washing of the infected surface with Boron soap is added to the preparations prescribed by the doctor. In this way, the recovery of nails, fingers and toes, perineum with thrush is accelerated. The rash on the skin from prickly heat and many other skin diseases disappears.
- Boric soap and skin damage
With small scratches, skin cracks, which often appear on the hands or heels, constant washing with boron soap causes their speedy healing. In addition, soap boric foam is an excellent shaving agent, the skin will not get irritation and allergic inflammation. Frequent use of facial soap is not recommended.
- Washing as a means of preventing viral diseases
During a flu epidemic, or the appearance of foci of dangerous infections, it is imperative to wash your hands more often than usual. If required, bandages on the face are washed with Boric soap, and the area of the nose and lips is also rinsed. To avoid drying of the skin on the face, it is recommended to lubricate it with a nourishing cream.
- Soap and cleansing of the whole body
Of course, boron soap has advantages over any other variety, but boric acid, which enters through the skin in large quantities, can harm the body. Therefore, its use on a large area of \u200b\u200bthe body is not recommended, that is, they need to process small problem areas. For a bath, it is better to choose a different type of detergent.
- Boric foot care soap
In order to reduce the formation of dry calluses, and to facilitate the process of removing keratinized skin from the heels, a soda-soap solution is used. First, the legs are steamed, then Boric soap is applied to thick skin for several minutes, rubbed with pumice, washed off with warm water. If cracks, inflammation or rash appear on the feet, they will disappear forever after a few sessions. During this procedure, the nails soften quickly, it becomes easy to process them. Fungal diseases, if present, quickly disappear.
Contraindications to the use of boric soap
- It is forbidden to wash with boric soap for pregnant women and lactating women …