How is in vitro fertilization in Israeli clinics
A relatively young way to treat infertility in young people – IVF, was first produced in the United Kingdom in the late seventies of the last century. Today it is the most common procedure that helps couples to have a baby. Compared to world medical indicators (32-37%), Israeli IVF clinics achieve significantly more successful results, from about 62 to 65%. It is considered the most effective method of curing infertility, after which there are chances to conceive a subsequent child on your own.
A procedure is also often used, with the help of which it is possible to conceive with a single spermatozoon. If the reason lies in male infertility, then this method is the most successful. The process of artificial insemination IVF in Israel follows the latest technical medical equipment and the new knowledge of embryologists.
There should be no problems with choosing a suitable clinic, because with the help of the Bookimed information page, it is easy to choose not only a hospital, but also a doctor, and agree on the organization of your stay in the country.
IVF is carried out by fertilization of a selected egg from a woman, with the help of spermatozoa, outside her body, then the “replanting” of an already living embryo into the uterine cavity occurs.
This procedure is indicated for women with obstruction of the fallopian tubes, diverse disorders of the hormonal system, female infertility in the case of endometriosis, also for previously unknown reasons. Male infertility is the low content of spermatozoa in the semen or their difficulty in surviving.
Before starting treatment, a young couple undergoes a mandatory thorough check of the whole body, paying special attention to the genital area, precisely to find out the reasons. If lesions or genital infections are detected during the examination, they should first be treated. Additionally, ultrasound, X-ray, endoscopic examinations can be prescribed to prevent diseases of the internal cavity of the uterus.
The process of in vitro fertilization can be conditionally divided into the following stages:
- The first one is monitoring the maturation of the follicles under the precise control of the ultrasound machine. For a more successful process, ovarian stimulation is performed, for the maturation of more than one mature egg, by taking hormonal drugs. The day of the start of stimulation is determined by the attending physician individually.
- The second is the choice of follicles. Under the influence of drugs that cause drug sleep, a mature egg is taken. The requirement to perform the procedure on an empty stomach with the presence of both partners is mandatory.
- The third stage is followed by a stage lasting 3-6 days, the extracted samples are placed in an incubator, which is fully consistent with the female body. At this time, a man submits a spermogram to the laboratory to select the most mobile and healthy spermatozoa. For success, sexual abstinence for three to five days follows.
- Fourth – after artificial insemination of the cell, it is placed in the uterine cavity absolutely painlessly, using a special catheter. Everything is controlled by ultrasound. After the procedure, it is recommended to rest for about half an hour.
- Fifth – after a two-week break, an early diagnosis of the fact of pregnancy is carried out, with a positive result, the woman is sent for ultrasound diagnostics in order to determine the number of live embryos.