The beneficial effects of coniferous forests on human health have been known for a very long time. But few people know that needles can be useful for women in their desire to stay beautiful and healthy longer.
How to prepare coniferous baths.
Needle baths can be prepared in different ways. Everything will depend on what you want to get. So,
- Take the finished coniferous extract. You can buy it at any pharmacy or cosmetics store. It is produced in tablets, in liquid form or in compressed briquettes. The method of preparation is always indicated on the packaging. Usually, you need 2 or 3 tablets per bath, and if the extract is liquid, then 100 ml.
- You can add 10 – 15 drops of pine needles essential oil to the prepared bath. Although it is worth remembering that the benefit of this method will be only for the respiratory organs, but there is absolutely no benefit for the skin.
- But if you want your skin to remain firm and elastic for a long time, then do not be lazy and prepare a decoction of pine needles yourself. It is not difficult at all, but the effect will be simply amazing.
How to take baths?
You can go down into the bathroom at the level of the heart, but not deeper. Acceptable water temperature: 36 – 37 degrees. Maximum relaxation will help you get the most benefit from inhaling the intoxicating pine aromas. You can stay in the water for 20 minutes, but if you have heart problems, it is better to reduce the procedure to 10 minutes. Do not strain your body, delaying the procedure or raising the degree of water. The clock in the bathroom will orient you in time.
The recommended course is about 12 procedures. At the end, you should take a break for six months.
A good rejuvenating effect will give a bath prepared in the following way: take 4 handfuls of pine needles, pour 2 liters of hot water. Boil for 10 minutes. Let it brew for at least 8 hours. Warm up and add to a warm bath. Mix 10 – 15 drops of essential oil of needles, fir, pine, cedar, etc., with base oil in a ratio of 2:10 and add to water. Take a bath for 10-15 minutes, the water temperature is 36-37 degrees.
Coniferous baths help fight cellulite
It’s nice to treat yourself to a bath filled with the aromas of the forest in the evening. This will help to relax and calm down, but if you are in a relentless fight against cellulite, then these procedures will help you achieve the desired effect.
Take 1 kilogram of spruce branches and 7 liters of water, boil for 30 minutes. Leave overnight, strain and add to a warm bath. This infusion will be dark brown in color, when added to water the color will change to light brown. But don’t worry, water won’t stain your skin.
Decoction against acne.
Oily skin brings a lot of inconvenience, and if acne is added to this, then the problems only increase. But you shouldn’t get upset. A special decoction will help in this case.
Prepare 2.5 tbsp. needles of pine needles, 3.5 tablespoons of St. John’s wort, as well as 5 tablespoons each. lindens and oregano. Mix everything, pour two liters of water. Keep in a water bath for half an hour. Let it brew for at least 6 hours, strain, heat, pour into a prepared bath with a water temperature of 37 degrees. Take the procedure for about 12 minutes. The total number of such baths should not exceed 15.
Soothing and restorative baths.
If your goal is wellness procedures, then you need to prepare as follows. Stock up on about one and a half kilograms of spruce branches, pour boiling water over them, cool to body temperature. Strain and add to prepared bath water. You can stay in the water for ten minutes, no more. Do not dry yourself, just wrap yourself in a large terry towel and immediately go to bed for an hour. Such procedures can be done in total 10, every two days.
Baths prepared according to this recipe will help you relieve fatigue and calm down. Especially if you suffer from insomnia, overwork, vegetovascular dystonia.
In addition, needles can be used in cosmetics. Here are some recipes
Cream, face mask, and healing ointment … from pine needles.
If you begin to notice the withering of your skin, use the following recipe.
- Pour 150 ml of boiling water over one tablespoon with a slide of chopped pine needles and wrap it up. Leave for 1 hour, strain and add 1 tsp. glycerin. Mix everything. This cream will improve blood circulation and have a tonic effect.
- Prepare a cleansing mask. Apply it before taking a bath or visiting the sauna, this will give the best effect. To prepare it, you need: 2 tbsp. spruce needles (50 g) ground into powder, one tablespoon of vegetable oil and half a teaspoon of honey. Mix everything. Apply the mask for 15 minutes, after removing makeup. Wash off with warm water. Then wipe your face with a refreshing tonic and apply a nourishing cream.
- Sometimes a sudden pimple or scratch can ruin your mood. Homemade ointment will help in the fight against them. Take the following ingredients in equal parts: spruce resin, beeswax, honey, and vegetable oil. Put in a water bath and heat well, mixing thoroughly. When the components dissolve, remove and cool. The ointment is ready.
Saving cedar for hair, hands and face.
There are times when women’s hair begins to fall out a lot. You can change the situation with the help of cedar essential oil purchased at a pharmacy or a natural cosmetics store.
- Add three or four drops of this oil to a 250 ml shampoo. Mix well and wash your hair for seven days in a row. After that, apply twice a week.
- In addition, cedar oil is effective in the fight against dandruff. Take one tablespoon of cedar oil, strong tea and vodka, mix. Apply to hair roots two hours before shampooing, wrap. Do this compress twice a week until you completely get rid of dandruff.
- If you have flaky skin, seborrhea, natural cedar oil will help you. It is enough to wipe the face with it once a day for normal and dry skin. It also softens chapped and frostbitten areas of the skin.
- Cedar oil compresses will save chapped skin of the hands. Warm the oil to body temperature, apply with a swab to problem areas, apply compress paper and wrap your hands with linen cloth for 20 minutes. At the end of the procedure, rinse the compress with warm water.
In the fight against colds.
To protect yourself from colds, and even during illness, you can take a healing coniferous decoction.
- For his…