Agibalova Irina Alexandrovna is known for her scandalousness in the reality show Dom-2. In addition, she is the oldest participant in the project and does not hide her age. And in truth, for her 46 years, she looks just fine and feels young.
Irina came to the project with very noticeable extra pounds and not the most attractive appearance, but she changed in a very short time. Irina noticeably lost weight, while dropping a decent ten years. Agibalova does not deny that plastic surgeons helped her with her face. But at the expense of the figure, Irina does not admit and claims that she lost weight with the help of a diet compiled by a personal nutritionist, since liposuction is simply contraindicated for her. Fans are skeptical of her words and say that it is simply impossible to lose weight so much in such a short period.
We will not go into the investigation and will offer you the diet of this wonderful woman, who claims that thanks to such nutrition, she lost extra kilos without harm to her health.
daily dietary intake
At the request of the correspondent, a participant in the reality show Dom-2, Irina Alexandrovna, described her daily diet:
- The first breakfast is usually black coffee with a spoonful of sugar, 40 kilocalories.
- The second breakfast is a glass of low-fat cow’s milk, a piece of stale grain bread, possibly with the addition of cereals, nuts and seeds, 90 + 177 = 167 kilocalories.
- For lunch, Irina eats a steak cooked on a grill from lean meat and vegetables in the form of a salad of tomatoes and cucumbers, seasoned with vegetable oil. Drinking a glass of orange juice. 270+200+126=596 kilocalories.
- A piece of waffle cake with chocolate, which Irina washed down with non-diet cola, becomes a completely non-diet afternoon snack. 296+126=422 kilocalories.
- Before dinner, the participant drank a bottle of iced green tea, which added another 96 kilocalories.
- And dinner was half a steak cooked on the grill, with a cup of black coffee, again with sugar. 135+40= 175 kilocalories.
And so, the total daily diet was 1400 kilocalories, and it contains 41 g of proteins, 56 g of fat and 175 g of carbohydrates.
Nutritionists consider such a diet to be good for weight loss, because such a diet is not only satisfying and tasty, but also contains the required amount of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. However, they would have made some changes to make it more efficient and useful.
Agibalova’s weekly diet diet
We offer you a weekly diet that will help you smoothly, but without harm to health, not only lose extra pounds, but also significantly improve your health. According to the nutritionist, such a diet will help you achieve exactly the optimal weight, while you will not feel exhausted and hungry.
It is worth noting that every morning you need to start with a glass of water with a teaspoon of honey and a slice of lemon, and start breakfast only 20 minutes after this procedure. Also, every day you need to drink at least one and a half liters of pure water per day, but it is not recommended to drink a lot of water after 16.00 in order to avoid swelling. Dinner must be consumed before 19:00, but if you stay up late and feel hungry, you can treat yourself to fruit or a glass of kefir or natural yogurt.
Please note that the diet is designed for 6 days, but due to the balance, you can sit on it for several months, replacing the proposed products with similar composition and calorie content. The seventh day (Sunday) is designed for accelerated weight loss. It represents a day-unloading. If you do not want to lose weight at a rapid pace, replace his diet with any of the suggested days.
- Breakfast: A portion of oatmeal boiled in water. You can add milk (but not more than 50 ml) and a spoonful of honey and one fresh apple directly to the cooked porridge. A glass of green tea.
- Lunch: For lunch, cook a steamed, oven, or grilled steak (100-150 grams) of beef and eat 150 grams of stewed vegetables. Drink a glass of grapefruit juice.
- Dinner: Have a fruit salad topped with yogurt and a cup of herbal tea.
- Breakfast: Breakfast on Tuesday will be muesli dressed with juice and one fruit of your choice. A cup of black coffee without sugar.
- Lunch: Eat a serving of vegetable soup with cereal bread (no more than 3 pieces).
- Dinner: Dinner will be dairy: 100 grams of cottage cheese with honey and 1 glass of kefir.
- Breakfast: Since there were few protein foods on Tuesday, for breakfast you need to eat 1 boiled egg with a piece of ham and any fruit.
- Lunch: For lunch we again cook a steak, but this time from lean fish. As a side dish, you can use buckwheat or rice, without adding oil.
- Dinner: This dish is not only hearty, but also tasty: remove the middle from two apples and fill with cottage cheese. Bake and enjoy.
- Breakfast: Wednesday’s diet was quite satisfying, so today you have to be a little patient. For breakfast, eat any citrus fruit and a couple of whole grain breads. You can drink a glass of juice without sugar.
- Lunch: Vegetable stew of zucchini, peppers and tomatoes. If the season does not allow, you can buy any vegetable mix in the store.
- Dinner: Dinner tonight will be limited to a glass of yogurt and a cup of herbal tea.
- Breakfast: Eat a vegetable salad dressed with a little oil in the morning.
- Lunch: A bowl of chicken broth and 2-3 whole grain breads.
- Dinner: For dinner, eat 100 grams of cottage cheese and 1 banana.
- Breakfast: On Saturday, you can have a fruit salad or make a smoothie based on cottage cheese for breakfast.
- Lunch: Lunch will be hearty: cook a stew of vegetables and chicken with a minimum of oil.
- Dinner: Choice of fruit salad or a glass of yogurt.
- As we promised, Sunday will be a fasting day. If your weight does not need a noticeable adjustment, choose the diet of any previously suggested day instead.
- If you want to speed up the process of losing weight, Sunday will not be an easy day: all day you need to drink only juice, and freshly squeezed, as store juices contain too much sugar.
This diet will help you lose 2-3 kilograms in the first week and 1-2 kilos in each subsequent week. Good luck!