With Evitalia’s sourdough, making incredibly healthy yogurt at home has become available to everyone. Many people talk about the benefits of yogurt, today this product is widespread and used for daily consumption.
It has a pleasant refreshing taste and is the most popular drink among fans of a healthy diet, and is indispensable for dieting, losing weight, cleansing the body, increasing immunity in children and adults.
If experts have doubts about the benefits of industrial yoghurts, then the positive effect of using a homemade fermented milk product is a proven fact that has no reason to refute.
Thanks to the Evitalia starter, making a natural healthy drink from milk has become an easy and affordable way to take care of your body and the health of your family.
A dietary supplement in the form of a suspension is designed to produce therapeutic yogurt enriched with bifidobacteria.
Characteristics of fermented milk drink from Evitaliya biosourdoughs:
- refreshing and organic;
- does not contain preservatives;
- no side effects and contraindications;
- pleasant taste;
- fast result.
What does the manufacturer offer?
You can find this starter in pharmacies in two forms of release:
- Evitalia leaven;
- Evitalia sourdough for yoghurt makers.
These two products from the manufacturer do not have fundamental differences, the difference lies only in the form of packaging (sachet and glass bottle) and in the amount of ml.
The amount of powder in one bottle of Evitalia starter culture is optimal for fermenting two liters of unpasteurized dairy product.
Whereas one sachet of Evitalia Starter for yoghurt makers contains a composition of lactobacilli for fermentation of 1 liter. milk.
What is included
The ingredients for a regular Sourdough and a Yogurt Maker Sourdough are identical. They include 5 types of pro-biotic bacteria, contains B vitamins (B1, B2, B6, B12), C, E, carotene, folic acid, trace elements – Iron, Calcium, Magnesium.
Thus, natural homemade kefir made from Evitalia contains lactobacilli, is saturated with bifidobacteria and probiotics, which are so necessary for the full life and proper functioning of our body.
The association of 5 lactic acid microcultures, vitamins and microelements, which are part of Evitalia, improves the functioning of the digestive system and enriches the intestinal microflora, unique for each person.
Thus, homemade yoghurts obtained with the help of Evitalia help to cope with the following problems:
- Violation of the functions of the digestive system;
- Stress and nervousness;
- Increased cholesterol in the blood;
- Infectious diseases;
- Reduced immunity;
- Side effect of medication.
Aimed at combating these negative factors, yogurt enriched with bifidobacteria from Evitalia performs the following useful functions:
- Improves and promotes a healthy intestinal environment;
- It normalizes the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, eliminates the problems of flatulence, bloating, relieves feelings of heaviness, pain in the stomach, diarrhea or constipation, etc .;
- It has an auxiliary effect in addition to the main course of treatment of diseases of the stomach, liver and pancreas;
- Eliminates and resists the reappearance of dysbacteriosis;
- As an addition to a healthy diet promotes weight loss;
- Increases the content of hemoglobin;
- Reduces cholesterol levels;
- Reduces manifestations and alleviates the symptoms of allergies;
- Reduces the number of occurrences and intensity of allergies;
- Strengthens the protective functions of the human body;
- Eliminates side effects from medications taken, including antibiotics;
- Reduces intense overexertion of the liver, promotes its recovery.
How to make natural yogurt with Evitalia at home?
You can make bio-yogurt from a bioactive additive in a saucepan, a thermos, as well as with the help of modern electronic cooks – a yogurt maker and a multicooker with a special function.
To ferment yogurt in any container, you will need 150 ml of Evitalia, 2 liters of milk, and cooking utensils (pre-treated with boiling water).
In order to prepare a medicinal sour-milk drink from Evitalia’s sourdough, the following steps should be performed:
- Boil two liters of milk and let it cool to a temperature of 40-43 C. It is better to use a thermometer to measure the temperature.
- Pre-mix the contents of one bottle with a glass of milk, then pour the mixture into a container with the rest of the milk.
- Cover the fermentation bowl with a lid and place in a dark place for 10-12 hours.
- To maintain the thermal effect, you can wrap the dishes in paper, a towel or warm clothes.
- After the set time has elapsed, it is necessary to place the pot with yogurt in the refrigerator to interrupt the souring process and give the yogurt a thick consistency.
Ready yogurt can be stored for one to two months. At the same time, it should be taken into account that as a result of long-term savings, the drink becomes more acidic, therefore the recommended shelf life of fresh yogurt is no more than fourteen days.
The process of obtaining yogurt from Evitalia in a yogurt maker / slow cooker is similar to the above process, excluding only a few features.
The sequence of the procedure is as follows:
- Thoroughly rinse and steam all necessary utensils;
- Boil one liter of milk and leave it to cool down to a temperature of 40-43 C;
- Prepare a sachet with starter and pour the contents of the package into warmed milk, gently stirring the mixture until the powder is completely dissolved;
- Pour the prepared mixture into glasses of a yogurt maker or a multicooker bowl and set the temperature maintenance mode for 8-10 hours.
- After the set time has elapsed, pour the cooked product into your favorite convenient containers and place in a cold place for three to four hours;
- Healing homemade bifidyogurt can be tasted with pleasure.
It is recommended to store the product prepared using a slow cooker / yogurt maker for no more than 3 days in the refrigerator.
How to use
To get the maximum benefit from the tasty and tender fermented milk product from Evitalia starter cultures, the prepared product should be taken 20–30 minutes before the main meal, three times a day.
The norm for a single use of a fermented milk drink for adults and adolescents over 12 years old is 100-150 ml. yogurt, and for children 3-12 years old, 50-100 ml.
According to the instructions, the duration of taking natural yogurt to fix …