A manicure that looks expensive is important to perform in a cozy and magnetic mocha color. Why it’s so easy to fall in love with a new trend (and you shouldn’t resist a wonderful light feeling) – read in our article!
Why you should try a new trend
The new trendy lacquer has conquered many stars – the manicure was seen at Jennifer Lopez, Kendall Jenner and other celebrities. Why is he so good?
- A muted and soft shade of brown is ideal for a variety of manicure for every day. Masters call this varnish “new nude” – the design is practical and easily fits into any look: from business to evening.
Alternative names for fashionable colors are “latte” and “coffee with milk”. How cozy!
- Manicure has no contraindications in the form of skin color – however, for a light tone, rich and deep varnish is preferable. Tanned girls can experiment with any representative of the fashion palette.
- A nice beauty bonus – a soft shade smooths out age-related changes and is suitable for a rejuvenating manicure.
Interesting: 5 colors of varnish for anti-aging manicure
- The fashionable palette is especially popular in the autumn-winter period, because it has warmth, comfort and magnetism.
- Well-groomed manicure in coffee shades looks expensive, elegant and feminine. Aristocratic restraint and good taste are invariably in fashion.
The design of an expensive manicure welcomes the dosed use of brilliant accents. So, gold glitter, foil prints or gold leaf look harmoniously with coffee varnish.
A fashionable move is the combination of coffee polish with shiny accents in rose gold. Simply amazing!
Coffee varnish does not welcome a pile of rhinestones and sparkles – a laconic decor is suitable for an expensive design. Delicate radiance and zest in the image is easy to achieve if you take the base of a shimmery varnish with a fine spray of sparkles.
The gradient effect is embodied in the “coffee with milk” manicure. A classic technique for a flawless look is monochromatic nails that change shade from dark to light.
Expensive manicure in coffee color increases the degree of elegance and sophistication framed by French design. Non-standard and minimalistic versions of the jacket are now in trend – for example, an option with a thin border of a smile without filling with color.
Interesting: French 2023: novelties and trendy design ideas
A matte manicure in mocha color requires high skill and a neat base – it does not forgive the slightest inaccuracies. But if you entrust the design to a good master, the final nail art will turn out to be noble and elegant.
Stylish expensive manicure is important to perform interspersed with rubbing. A fashionable solution would be pearl powder with a delicate glow, and a mirror powder would be suitable as accents of a monochromatic design.
The photo shows an expensive manicure in mocha color with accent patterns. Trends suggest that it is important to perform abstract and animalistic compositions.
A coffee-colored manicure is great with relatives from the brown range – milky, beige and terracotta tones, as well as with the addition of a pinch of cinnamon, latte or cappuccino. Mmm, what an appetizing design!
Mocha manicure looks elegant with muted pink splashes. Masters advise taking a translucent texture of varnish to create an expensive nail design.
The combination of mocha with white varnish will make the manicure expressive and noticeable.
A combination of coffee polish with gold accents is also considered a fashionable technique. A spectacular union fits into the everyday look.
We hope you have adopted design ideas for a dear woman’s manicure. An interesting fact: in color therapy, the cozy shade of mocha symbolizes peace and a sense of security. If you want a manicure that not only looks stylish, but also relieves stress, try out a new trend!