Every woman dreams of being the proud owner of beautiful and firm skin. However, at present, the polluted atmosphere, urban environment, solar radiation and constant stress lead to the fact that often ladies begin to notice that their skin is no longer attractive and does not look as young as we would like. But don’t give up. Today, there are a huge number of procedures aimed at improving the appearance of the skin of the face. Brossage is one of the most popular procedures.
Facial brossage (brushing) is a procedure during which the facial skin is treated using a technique designed for this purpose with special brushes that very effectively remove dead skin cells. The brushes on the apparatus act on the face in circular motions of varying speed. They can move clockwise or counterclockwise.
During this procedure, special creams are used, which also help to remove the top layer of the epidermis. Special brushes are made only from natural bristles and move strictly along the massage lines.
What results can be achieved with facial brushing?
- Smoothing the skin and eliminating wrinkles – after just a few procedures, the face is visibly rejuvenated, and fine wrinkles disappear.
- Elimination of scars and scars – scars that have been disturbing for a long time can disappear once and for all after several brushing procedures.
- Deep cleansing of pores from impurities – cosmetologists say that many inflammations on the face appear precisely because the pores are constantly polluted. You can get rid of unpleasant inflammation only by cleansing the pores.
- Facial rejuvenation – as mentioned above, brossage helps to make the skin of the face several years younger.
- The discoloration of spots and freckles is no secret to anyone that after inflammation and pimples pass, specks appear in their place that spoil the appearance of the face. It is with these spots that a deep cleansing of the face will help to cope.
- Elimination of blackheads and comedones – already after the 1st procedure, blackheads will become noticeably smaller.
- Healthy complexion – after brushing, the lady boasts a beautiful blush and a pleasant complexion.
During the throwing, a kind of massage of the skin is performed, due to which there is an influx of blood to the problem areas of the face. And as you know, cleansing, the skin begins to breathe better and is saturated with the right amount of oxygen. Naturally, after such a procedure, the face becomes not only clean, but also incredibly soft and tender. A big plus of brossage is that, unlike, for example, laser resurfacing, after this procedure, you do not have to wait quite a long time for the skin to heal. Immediately after brushing, you can continue to do your usual activities, apply any cosmetics (including decorative ones) to your face, and even sunbathe.
Many compare peeling with brushing. But this is not entirely true. During the peeling procedure, the skin is treated with acids, while during the brushing, the face is mechanically cleansed.
It should be noted that with the help of this procedure it is impossible to get rid of large wrinkles or cope with serious skin defects. Other cosmetic procedures will help get rid of such problems.
Brossage at home
It is not necessary to carry out this procedure in expensive salons. Currently, many ladies prefer to carry out such mechanical facial cleansing at home without the help of specialists. And this is not surprising, because you do not need to spend a large amount of money on a home procedure, and besides, today you can buy all the tools you need for brushing in stores.
Before proceeding with the procedure, it is necessary to tightly collect the hair in a ponytail and cleanse the face of cosmetics. Next, the skin of the face should be steamed or a special mask applied to it. After steaming, a peeling cream or a fine-grained scrub should be applied to the skin. Only after that you can start cleaning your face.
The brushing apparatus should be moved strictly along the massage lines. This will help keep your skin from stretching. Brushes for this procedure can be of different stiffness. Experts recommend at home to start with softer nozzles. This is necessary so that the skin is cleansed and softened gradually. If you start brushing your face with harder nozzles, then there is a big risk that redness or unpleasant irritation will appear on sensitive skin. The whole procedure should not take more than 20 minutes.
After brushing, a nourishing mask, cream or essential oils should be applied to the face. The thing is that after a deep cleansing of the face, the skin becomes very susceptible to any cosmetics. That is why the nutrients contained in cosmetics penetrate the skin cells faster and bring maximum benefits.
Very often, after a deep cleansing of the face, a mask based on white clay is applied to the skin. This mask is very easy to prepare. White clay is diluted to a creamy state and applied to the skin of the face. This mixture contributes to the final cleansing of the pores and their narrowing. After washing off the white clay, the skin of the face acquires a fresh look.
The stores sell different sets for home brossage. Each item has its own task. The instructions for the kit should indicate which brush or sponge is intended for what.
- Brushes are used to remove dirt and dead cells on the skin. Also, the brushes are very gentle on the skin.
- The “grinding stone” attachment polishes the surface of the skin of the face and evens out more significant irregularities.
- Foam nozzle is used for cleaning sensitive skin.
- Finishing nozzle “roller” is needed to improve blood circulation, massage the skin and restore a beautiful complexion.
During 1 session, it is not recommended to use more than 4 nozzles.
Despite the effectiveness of brushing, this procedure is not suitable for everyone.
- Brossazh can not be carried out on the skin with various inflammations and irritations.
- Such facial cleansing is not suitable for girls with too sensitive skin.
- If there are scratches or wounds on the face, then brushing should also be abandoned.
- The presence of herpes, rashes and eczema is a contraindication to brosage. The procedure can be carried out only when all the inflammation is completely gone.
- Brushing cannot be done in the presence of a vascular network.
- You can carry out such facial cleansing at any time of the year, but it is better to be more careful in summer, spring …