Sesame is a unique annual plant that has fruits in the form of an elongated box filled with multi-colored seeds. We can find ordinary sesame or it is also called Indian, but there is also black sesame (it is used mainly in India). And it differs only in that it does not undergo a purification process and due to this it is more aromatic and healthy.
The calorie content of sesame is high, because the seeds are saturated with proteins and fats. In addition, it is a real pantry of plant and mineral components. There are also antioxidants (sesaminol and sesamol), acids, including hyaluronic acid, letin.
The uniqueness of sesame is that it contains the entire spectrum of substances required by a person, which, penetrating into the body, begin to interact with it, correct the violations that have arisen. This has a beneficial effect on the vital activity of the whole organism, and, in particular, on the skin of the face, due to the penetration into the upper layers of the epidermis and the work there to restore the skin.
- The acids contained in sesame oil are indispensable in the human body, as they are involved in all vital processes. The use of a mask of sesame oil helps to restore the balance of acids, which is disturbed in the body over the years.
- Hyaluronic acid is found in all human organs, but over the years, its polymer chain decreases, and its effect also weakens. Dystrophic phenomena begin to appear in skin cells. Sesame hyaluronic acid, penetrating into the intercellular substance of the body, begins to stimulate the immune process, spur the process of cell division, and hence their reproduction.
- During the onset of menopause in the body of women, the amount of gestogens and estrogens is reduced. A few hormones can no longer maintain the process of epidermis renewal at the right level. The use of sesame oil masks helps women to some extent maintain their hormonal balance, since sesame phytoestrogen is similar to female sex hormones.
- The thinning of the fatty tissue of the dermis leads to dehydration of the skin, loss of luster and elasticity. The hyaluronic acid found in sesame seeds is a powerful moisturizer. One of its molecules is able to hold hundreds of water molecules around itself, creating a magnificent moisturizing effect, restoring skin elasticity, smoothing it and removing fine wrinkles.
- Stress has a negative effect on the skin and leads to damage to the elastin and collagen fibers that keep the walls of the skin molecules in a state of tension. And the skin loses its elasticity Antioxidants and amino acids contained in sesame help fight stress, restore oxygen metabolism.
- The vitamins of group B and magnesium contained in sesame help to cope with beriberi.
After passing the 35-year milestone, women begin to panic to notice obvious signs of skin aging. It’s not a problem. Just start taking good care of yourself.
Masks using sesame oil
Now the media offers a huge number of different creams, shampoos and other cosmetics, and, in particular, those that include sesame oil.
But, even at home, it is possible to bring the skin into good condition and further maintain it. Sesame oil masks can be of direct assistance in this.
They are made very simply.
- To remove wrinkles and lethargy of the eyelids, you just need to take a swab moistened with a hot decoction of herbs (calendula, chamomile, birch leaf), wring it out and add a little sesame oil. Keep on eyes for 5 minutes.
- How to maintain youthful skin? The pulp of one apple is taken, rubbed, slightly warm sesame oil (1 tsp) is added, applied for a quarter of an hour. The juice of this fruit contains ascorbic acid. After 30 years, to saturate the skin with vitamin C, it is recommended to do this mask regularly.
- You can restore elasticity and freshness to the skin if grape juice and honey are added to sesame oil in equal proportions. After all, grapes are an ideal energy component. Enough to keep a quarter of an hour.
- How to help problem skin? 100 g of rice without salt is boiled over low heat until gruel is obtained, a medium-sized pear, mashed with a teaspoon of sesame oil, is added. A warm mass is applied and kept on problem areas for about twenty minutes. To remove the mask, it is recommended to use chamomile decoction.
- If, withering of the skin becomes clearly visible, sesame oil masks with the addition of a decoction of medicinal herbs are very useful. Medicinal herbs can be used in different ways. For example, plantain leaves. Leaves (3 tablespoons) are crushed and poured with hot boiled water 1:3, brought to a boil, cooled and used with the addition of a tablespoon of sesame oil. It is advisable to apply the mask for a quarter of an hour 2 or 3 times a week. Course – 20 masks.
- There is an excellent remedy for removing redness of the skin. This is applesauce with two tablespoons of milk, a teaspoon of sesame oil and one egg yolk. The mask relieves inflammation in 20 minutes and the skin acquires a healthy and fresh look.
- If the skin is oily, it is recommended to layer on it a mixture of the pulp of half a lemon, 1 egg white, mixed with a few drops of sesame oil. The second layer of the mask is applied after 5 minutes. After a quarter of an hour, it is washed off with a decoction of strong black tea.
Sesame oil is also used for massage. Muscles from it relax well and gently warm up. In addition, all minor abrasions, bruises and cuts heal.
Facial skin care requires knowledge, perseverance and time. All that we have in short supply. But, remember that only proactive prevention will help prolong the youthfulness of the skin and the period when age-related changes become irreversible.