Semen face masks have been known since ancient times. The beauties of ancient Egypt, including Queen Cleopatra, noticed that they have excellent anti-aging properties. But at present, this natural remedy is rarely used for cosmetic purposes. Most ladies are squeamish about seminal fluid and do not know how to use it properly at home. Many fables and conjectures are composed about the seed as a natural cosmetic product. After all, the ejaculate of a man has a specific smell. However, it is easy to beat it off with other components added to the mask. In addition, a remedy taken from your sexual partner will not cost any money.
What should be the sperm
Sperm is a concentrated biologically active substance on a hormonal basis. If used incorrectly, it can have negative consequences for the skin. It is especially harmful to the thin epidermis of young women (up to thirty years old). Their seed can provoke acne and allergic reactions.
In modern beauty salons, masks are made with male sperm. But their quality is questionable. It is not known from which sperm donor she was taken. Instead of human sperm, you can slip a bull or an artificial equivalent.
Ejaculate for masks must meet certain requirements. In our body, everything is interconnected, the quality of seminal fluid depends on the food that a man eats for several days before ejaculation. The sperm donor’s diet a week before ejaculation should be healthy, rich in vitamins and free of irritating substances (such as hot peppers). And also fatty, salty, canned foods are excluded from the menu. A man should not drink alcohol, smoke, take medicines at this time. Infectious diseases can be transmitted through the seed. Before use, it is recommended to try the ejaculate. It should be salty or bitter in taste, but not overly bitter or sweet.
When preparing masks with seminal fluid of men, proportions must be strictly observed. A large amount of semen can cause a burn and severely tighten the skin.
What is it
A man’s semen is a greyish-white viscous mass released when a man ejaculates. It consists of seminal fluid and spermatozoa. The male ejaculate contains a large number of useful substances. The seed consists of more than seventy components.
The protein substances in the semen, during ejaculation within thirty seconds, under the influence of enzymes, are decomposed into amino acids (glutamic, lysine, serine, histidine, aspartic, leucine, isoleucine, glycine, tyrosine). Ejaculate fats are represented by: cholesterol, fatty acids, phospholipids. There are also free amines in the seed: spermine and spermidine. Citric acid, rich in vitamin C, is present in semen in an amount of 0.5% of the total content.
Useful substances of sperm
- Spermine and spermidine (antioxidants): protect the epidermis from various undesirable effects, including free radicals. Prevent the formation of lipofuscin (ageing pigment).
- Citric acid: brightens the code and cleanses it of dead cells.
- Glutamic acid: contributes to the preservation of turgor and elasticity of the skin. That is why sperm masks have a lifting effect. This substance controls the natural acid-base balance of the skin, renews cells.
- Aspartic Acid: Helps reduce skin blemishes and freckles.
- Lysine: has an anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial effect on the epidermis. It is especially effective for pimples and acne.
- Sirin – this amino acid protects the skin from unwanted environmental influences and moisturizes it.
- Glycine: has antioxidant properties and helps retain moisture in the epidermis.
- Creatine also renews skin cells, rejuvenating it.
- Hyaluniradase enzyme: increases the permeability of the epidermis, contributing to better absorption of nutrients.
- All amino acids nourish the skin and have an exfoliating effect.
General rules for the preparation of masks
To avoid unwanted effects on the skin, follow these tips.
- Initially, no more than one teaspoon of seminal fluid is taken for the mask.
- To avoid unwanted reactions from the skin, the proportions indicated in the mask must be strictly observed.
- Be sure to check the ejaculate for an allergic reaction, apply the semen to an inconspicuous area of \u200b\u200bthe skin and leave for ten minutes.
- The areas of the epidermis around the eyes and lips are not processed, the skin in these areas is very delicate.
- Sperm liquefies half an hour after ejaculation, it is during this time that all useful substances are released from it. It is necessary to take into account these qualities when applying a mask.
- The seminal fluid retains its beneficial properties for no more than two hours at room temperature. You can freeze the biological substance in the refrigerator, this sperm is used within two weeks.
- For a permanent effect of masks with seeds, it is done 2-3 times a week.
- Unless otherwise stated, the cosmetic is kept on the face for 20 minutes. It is washed off with warm water or a decoction of herbs with chamomile, mint.
- To prepare herbal decoctions, pour two tablespoons of medicinal raw materials with a glass of boiling water and simmer in a water bath for 20 minutes.
Examples of face masks
Reviews of women using this cosmetic product indicate that the skin after them becomes soft, tender, like that of a small child.
The simplest face mask: mix the seed liquid with baby cream in equal proportions.
For dry and aging skin: men combine half a teaspoon of ejaculate with one tablespoon of wheat germ oil. On a teaspoon of sperm take a dessert spoon of honey and vegetable oil. All components are mixed. Ingredients: olive oil, honey, three parts cream and one part semen. From the components make a homogeneous mass.
From wrinkles: one teaspoon of seminal fluid is mixed with 1.5 tablespoons of liquid honey and fresh apple mashed into puree. The raw protein of one egg and a teaspoon of semen are mixed. This mask is left on the face until the skin is stretched. Sperm is mixed with aloe juice in proportions of 1:2.
For acne: two tablespoons of saponaria (medicinal herb) decoction mixed with one teaspoon of semen liquid. 20 drops of valocordin are added to the seminal fluid in the amount of ½ teaspoon. The mixture is applied pointwise to acne.
With tired skin: five grams of seminal fluid is stirred with half a ground orange.
Exfoliating: five ml. seed…