Fashion Week in Moscow in 2018 is timed to October and every fashionista marked these dates in red on the calendar. This is a truly significant event that the entire fashion industry is looking forward to. We will finally find out what trends to follow in the coming season and what novelties eminent designers will surprise us with. In a word, all of Russia is in anticipation of something large-scale, spectacular and important.
Interesting: Paris Fashion Week
What is this Fashion Week about?
This time it’s about naturalness and naturalness, and it’s wonderful. The theme for Fashion Week 2018 is “No Filters”. This means that designers rely on the natural beauty and softness of female nature. Let’s take off our masks, folks!
The couturier estate and designers have taken a bold step – this time they will combine urban streetwear with high fashion. In addition, the traditions and long history of the main fashion event of the capital are not forgotten.
The famous brand Yves Rocher is represented as the official make-up artist of MFW. They represent herbal cosmetics, and this is already very symbolic of the theme of the event. Yves Rocher is entrusted with the mission to tell about the main trends in makeup and demonstrate it in all its glory on models. The brand proclaims the main novelty of the season – its resistant foundation with a matte texture.
The Wella Professionals team of stylists made sure that the images of the models could surprise and inspire the audience. All ghd tools are connected to the creation of stylish outfits.
Pantone has named Red Pear as its color of the season. The shade of ripe pear, deep and juicy, has also become the official color of the main fashion event in the capital.
Fashionistas! Note! You should remember this color with a characteristic burgundy undertone, because now it will often appear in trendy items and collections. The Red Pear color has replaced the Marsala shade, which peaked in popularity last year. They are similar and belong to the same color scheme, but the Pear looks juicier and more optimistic.
Interesting: 7 trendy colors this fall
What to expect from the event
Of course, as always, we are waiting for inspiration for stylish bows, new bright trends and impressive novelties from Fashion Week. From the announcement of the event it is clear that there will be all this and even more.
The fashion industry likes to break stereotypes lately, and fashionistas definitely like this trend. MFW will again surprise the La Redoute brand this time. It is he who promises to present a women’s collection for girls with magnificent forms. This is a great trend that has a chance to become a tradition.
Another promising event of the fashion week in Moscow is KIDS Day. The main novelties of children’s fashion will be presented by the youngest models on the catwalk, because there is no age limit for style. We look forward to seeing which colors and prints will have the honor of being the most trendy in the spring-summer season.
All of Moscow will learn about the main trends in children’s fashion from Stilnyashka, Yulia Asyutina, Polina Golub & Pablovsky, L’Enfant Royal and many other brands.
We will learn the names of promising young designers from the final part of the Tochka RU. Made in Russia”.
Interesting: Milan Fashion Week 2018
To learn about new trends in makeup and get acquainted with the latest in the beauty industry, it will be enough to go to Beauty Street. According to preliminary information, the cosmetic market has prepared a lot of interesting surprises for us, so we are getting ready to be surprised.
A little lifted the veil of Dermatime intrigue. The Spanish brand will present the CAVIAR DELIGHT line of products, a real innovation in the world of cosmetology. Cosmetics are based on peptides and black caviar extract. Its creators have connected all their knowledge and the latest achievements in cosmetology. This is a promising novelty for girls who are looking for a way to maintain their beauty and youth.
Interesting: Fashion show autumn-winter 2018-2019
Long-awaited participants and screenings
Moscow Fashion Week S/S19 promises to surprise viewers with stunning shows and expected attendees. Let’s highlight the ones we are looking forward to the most.
Interesting: New York Fashion Week 2018
- The Valentin Yudashkin pret-a-porter spring-summer 2019 show is scheduled for the first day of the event. Of course, this is a triumphant and promising start. The collection is dedicated to the 30th anniversary of the Fashion House, which emphasizes its importance and significance. Valentin Yudashkin proclaimed fusion the main style. He decided to combine the main aspects of European and Asian culture and relied on the magnificence of garden flowers.
- The Spanish accent in children’s fashion will be created by AnjKids designers. The face of their aristocratic images will be Christina Rylyakova. We are promised that the little models on the catwalk will turn into fabulous princesses with a modern character. Sounds intriguing and very interesting! The Russian brand Choupette will support the fairy tale at the show.
- Another important word in children’s fashion will be behind the Stilnyashka brand. An impressive and magical show is planned. It will be opened by Nastya Knyazeva, the most beautiful girl in the world according to The Daily Mail.
- Hera Skandal will present her fresh look at fashion for children and teenagers. There will be a lot of shocking, style and brightness.
- All fur lovers are looking forward to the show from the Manzari Gold salon. Luxurious high-class fur clothes will be presented from him. The salon is distinguished by the unique taste of the owner, so the collection, as always, will be interesting and impressive.
- Designer dresses that are ideal for feminine and self-confident girls will be presented by Olga Grinchuk. This participant of the Fashion Week promises to reveal all the facets of female nature with the help of clothes.
- Lisa Romanyuk will present her vision of the Russian soul. We will see her attitude in the beautiful collection “Blow”.
- Do you think it is possible to combine historical motifs with modern fashion trends? Olya Kosterina thought it was an interesting idea and used it to create her new collection. The designer looked to the Victorian and Elizabethan eras for inspiration.
- Retro style will return at Fashion Week 2018 thanks to designer Ksenia Sera. In her works, she takes the aesthetics of the 70s as a basis and boldly mixes it with futuristic motifs. As a contrast to the bold design, calm colors and cozy knitwear are presented.