Fashionable dresses for the fall of 2019 will allow every woman to create a unique look, from extravagant asymmetry to an airy cut, because modern fashion is democratic and takes into account the interests of all women. Consider the main trends of dresses this fall from fashion houses.
Photos of fashionable dresses for the fall of 2019 allow us to say one thing: cold weather should not scare you.
The trend is knitted women’s dresses made of wool and cotton yarn. Equally relevant are warm denim dresses that can be worn with a thick belt and cropped ankle boots.
Corduroy, dense silk tweed, gabardine and jacquard are still fashionable. Velvet has returned to store shelves, but you need to be careful with it. A closed dark velvet dress noticeably weighs down the figure.
Interesting: Fashionable skirts fall-winter 2019-2020
Suede, leather and eco-leather occupy a leading position. Fashion houses can present leather dresses in many modern styles: from street-style to oversize.
Fashionable eco-friendly materials also include cotton and linen, suitable for warm September weather.
[stextbox id=’warning’]Note: The West has confidently headed for the rejection of genuine leather. Hugo BossStella McCartney completely switched to eco-leather, and designers Chanel already abandoned the skin of exotic animals.[/stextbox]
Fashion trends for fall 2019 are focused on bright colors. Dolce & Gabbana, Elie Saab and Valentino set the trend for deep, rich shades of purple, blue and green.
The most requested colors are:
- dark green;
- Navy blue;
At the peak of popularity are again:
- Animalism. If a few years ago a leopard print dress caused puzzled looks, today you can safely wear it on the way out. Zebra, leopard, crocodile – these are the trends of autumn 2019.
- Floristics. Floral and floral motifs will help create a feminine look. Large flowers have come into fashion, looking favorably both on a dark plain fabric and inside geometric patterns. You can also pay attention to the folklore ornament.
- Geometry. The most popular are large and small cells, which look especially advantageous on dense fabrics. Waves and horizontal lines are still relevant.
Interesting: Street fashion – autumn 2019
- polka dots. Large polka dots from Christian Dior of the 50s are again at the peak of popularity. White polka dots look great on dark blue or black fabric, but inversion is also suitable. Looks best on a dress with a sun skirt or asymmetrical floors.
[stextbox id=’warning’]Attention: choose accessories for one of the base colors of the print to complete the look. For example, a clutch, belt and shoes of a single black color will suit a leopard dress.[/stextbox]
Fashion houses have declared on the catwalks both classic options and extravagant models. It all depends on the purpose of the outfit. Therefore, we will separately consider examples of dresses for every day and “outing”.
- Casual and office dresses. Modern women spend a lot of time at work, so first we will look at fashionable office dresses for the fall of 2019. The following models are the most popular.
- Sweater dress will help you out in cold November weather and emphasize the figure favorably. It can be fitted or oversized, above the knee or mid-calf. We advise you to give preference to monochromatic options.
- Shirt dress or chimzier dress with ¾ sleeves can be suitable for any occasion. Pay attention to the V-neck and asymmetrical floors.
[stextbox id=’info’]Idea: Create an extravagant look with a thick belt and pumps.[/stextbox]
- free silhouette will create a feeling of comfort. Preference should be given to natural thin yarn or matte canvases. A checkered model with a turn-down collar and sleeves expanding to the bottom will look advantageous.
- Sundress dress – This is a classic option for business women. Take a closer look at the sheath sundress and models with thin straps, under which you can wear a thin sweater.
- Evening dresses. The fashion of the coming autumn is democratic and friendly to both floor-length dresses and shortened models. It is important to remember: the autumn mini-dress involves a covered neckline, and bare shoulders are combined with midi and maxi. An exception is the mullet style, where a deep neckline and the absence of straps are compensated by an elongated back hollow.
Take a look at pleated dresses. The latter will look good with cropped low shoes, subject to midi length and below. They can be worn both for work and for a walk. The image will be complemented by long voluminous sleeves of “amadis” or “pagoda” styles.
[stextbox id=’info’]Don’t forget about Coco Chanel’s little black dress, which is invariably suitable for all grand occasions and should be in the wardrobe of every fashionista.[/stextbox]
Trends in detail
Competent decor gives integrity to any dress. For the coming fall, trendy dresses can be decorated with:
- sequins. With their help, you can encrust the dress with fashionable metallic. This fall, we advise you to pay attention to plain medium-sized sequins.
- Ruffles. In the new autumn collection, Valentino demonstrated long plain dresses, decorated with rows of ruffles. But be careful: an overabundance of them can ruin the outfit if you use additional large accessories.
- Lace. It can decorate almost any dress: from woolen to linen. Lace is a constant attribute of femininity and lightness.
- Fringed. And any length: from 10 to 30 centimeters. A thin fringe will perfectly complement an evening dress, while a thick and strong fringe is well suited for everyday options made of thick fabric.
- Drapery. With its help, you can make any classic dress feminine. Large folds on one shoulder or at the waist on the side emphasize the figure.
- eyelets. Fashion for leather and street-style brings silver eyelets back to life. However, they will also look good on less dense materials, such as gabardine.
Interesting: Fashionable new trousers for autumn 2019
In such a variety of models and styles, it is easy to find a dress that is comfortable for you. We hope that our tips will help you choose a fashionable dress for the fall of 2019.