The beginning of February is on the calendar, which means that one of the most beautiful holidays of the year is approaching – Valentine’s Day. It’s time to think about a fashionable image to please yourself and surprise your loved one. We talked about what manicure can be done on February 14, now it’s time to talk about what to wear on Valentine’s Day. We bring to your attention the ideas of stylish romantic bows. We hope that among the presented variety you will choose something for your evening.
Interesting: Fashion trousers spring-summer 2023
7 fashionable bows for Valentine’s Day for girls and women
The rhythm of modern life dictates its conditions. Today’s lovers have less and less time and opportunities to go on dates. Study, career, daily activities, social networks, remote earnings, online games – all this “kills” romance. But sometimes it’s nice to just spend time together. Therefore, if you were invited on a date on February 14, do not refuse. Or spend a romantic evening at home. And to hit the beloved in the heart, create a stunning image. The editors of the Fashionable Lady will help you with this.
- Red dress. Fiery red in 2023 is incredibly popular. Emphasize your passion with it. Choose a bright dress with open shoulders or an intriguing cutout on the back, a classic sheath style or with original asymmetry and flounces. Complete the look with beige pumps or black ankle boots. With flared models of red mini-length dresses, over the knee boots will look good. As accessories, a white, black or matching handbag, a leather belt, a wide-brimmed hat are suitable.
- Skirt with sequins. Sparkling décor is a must-have for 2023. On New Year’s Eve, stores were literally crammed with sequined dresses. This trend is also relevant for Valentine’s Day. Only instead of a dress, we recommend choosing a skirt. For a stylish look, take a shiny midi model below the knee. The cut is straight, this is the most trendy. A skirt with a slit that opens the leg just above the knee will look very tempting. Combine such a bottom with a plain top: a jumper, a turtleneck, a laconic blouse with a simple cut.
- Overalls. A spectacular fashionable look for February 14 will help to make a jumpsuit, but not a denim one, but an evening one. A model with a deep, but not too wide V-neckline will emphasize the slimness of the silhouette. The cut of trousers should be loose or semi-loose. For the main accessory, add a belt with an accent buckle or metallic decoration. The open-shoulder reception will certainly charm your man, because it is very seductive. Take a closer look at jumpsuits with cutouts at the waist.
Interesting: Fashion styles in clothes 2023
- Jacket dress. If you go to celebrate Valentine’s Day right after work in the office, then the jacket dress will become a lifesaver for you. Moreover, in the 2023 season, it is not difficult to choose a universal model that will be relevant in both business and cocktail outfits. Elegant black, seductive red, symbolic white and romantic pink suit cut dress is a great choice for a date. The lower part of the bow can be made up of nude tights or a novelty – lurex mesh trousers.
- Black cocktail dress. Fashion 2023 is absolutely loyal to the classics. This season’s favorite is the little black dress. The very thing that the famous Coco Chanel so idolized. Especially mini – it is always seductive and sophisticated. Do you want to create an extraordinary image? Then pay attention to the trapezoidal retro model, as in the photo below. You will not find anything superfluous in it – only the standard and recognizable style of a bygone era. Also in trend are black dresses with cutouts and an open shoulder line.
- glam rock outfit. How to dress for Valentine’s Day for a girl who does not strive for femininity, but is ready to emphasize her charismatic nature? There is only one answer: create a glam rock look. It is very bold, and sometimes very extravagant. A short leather skirt decorated with spikes and studs, distressed jeans, corsets, dresses with a puffy “torn” bottom, leather trousers, massive metallic-looking accessories – all these are elements of the glam rock style, which, if skillfully presented, may well look romantic. .
- romantic pink. Pink is the main color of Valentine’s Day. It is very fortunate that it is listed in the list of fashion trends in 2023. A fluffy pink skirt will help emphasize a romantic mood, as well as a beautiful dress in this color. Depending on the style and decor, combine pink with white, blue, orange, gray, blue, mint. You can try to include a red clutch in the bow. A pink trouser suit will look quite appropriate on a date. Such a bow is suitable for a very young girl, and a woman over 40 and even 50.
Internet: Prom Dresses Fashion 2023
If you are not attracted by any of the proposed images, try turning to something more traditional. A white blouse and black trousers of a loose or tight-fitting cut are also quite suitable for a romantic date with a loved one in a cafe, cinema, or restaurant.
You can go for a walk along the city streets in the dead of winter in a sweater dress, a long coat, tight tights and jockey boots. It’s stylish and comfortable. Just what modern girls need.
In today’s review, we told you what to wear for Valentine’s Day 2023. Take note of the images presented in the review and be irresistible.
Author: Mizyukalina Olga