Manicure and pedicure, made in the same style direction, is the trend of this season, which has won the heart of more than one fashionista, as you can see by looking at photos with examples of work on sites dedicated to nail design. In this regard, today many different options for the simultaneous design of nails on the hands and feet have been invented, the most interesting of which we will discuss in more detail.
Basic rules for the design of manicure and pedicure with the same design
Despite the fact that the legs do not come into view as often as the hands, it is still very important to take care of their beauty and neatness as well.
Therefore, if you decide to create the same design for pedicure and manicure, you must take into account the following rules:
- Nail length. As for manicure, today the main hit among the fashion trends of this season is a short almond-shaped or oval-shaped nail plate. Based on this, the length of the nails on the legs must necessarily be shorter than on the hands.
Interesting: Stylish pedicure for the most fashionable!
Long pedicure nails are a trend that is now considered a sign of lack of taste.
- Color palette. She must be restrained. It is better to refuse flashy neon and unnatural tones this year in favor of more calm ones. But if you still want something bright, turn your attention to the timeless classic in the form of red. Such a design, especially in a monochromatic version, is already expensive and looks impressive in itself.
- Emphasis on the thumb. In a pedicure, the entire semantic idea of \u200b\u200bdesign should be performed exclusively on the thumb. This is due to the fact that, unlike a manicure, placing accents in the form of drawings or other decor on all toes can simply merge together and turn into one blurry spot.
- Similarity among themselves. It is not necessary to draw exactly the same drawings or glue rhinestones in the same direction on the arms and legs. It is enough that the design of manicure and pedicure be done in the same color scheme, while maintaining the same style and general idea.
Interesting: Trendy Pedicure: 10 Stylish Ideas for Fall
A few fashion ideas for manicure and pedicure in the same style
The main trends in the manicure segment are also suitable for the design of a pedicure, so choosing a joint design that is designed in the same style direction is not difficult.
The most popular techniques for this kind of nail design today include the following:
- ombre. This is the most versatile option in this case. After all, thanks to the technique of creating a gradient design, the result certainly will not be exactly the same. Also, do not forget about the rules for combining colors. Besides the fact that they should be in harmony with each other, at the same time they should fit into your wardrobe.
One of the most relevant gradient design options is to stretch the same color, ranging from light to dark undertones.
- Floral. Drawings with elements of flora on the nails will create a beautiful and delicate design for manicure and pedicure. It can be both minimalistic options in the form of a few discreet branches, and whole works of art. If you want to make the design more catchy and rich, rhinestones, rubbing or glitter will help to complement it.
Interesting: Fashionable pedicure design 2019 – modern images
- Lunar. One of the most common options for decorating marigolds. In a manicure, all fingers are formed with holes, but in a pedicure, only one stands out with this technique, while the rest have a plain coating. As a decor, painting, rhinestones and glitter are most often used. You can get acquainted in more detail with examples of lunar design in the design of manicure and pedicure in the same style by viewing our selection of photos.
- Monophonic. This design is an unshakable classic, which, thanks to highly pigmented decorative products, has become a fashion trend. Today you can find shades for every taste, ranging from delicate nude or pastel colors to rich deep palettes.
Interesting: Summer pedicure 2019: fashion trends and photo ideas
A combination of different textures in one design will help to add originality to a monochromatic coating.
- With sliders. Nail stickers are just a godsend for modern fashionistas, which makes it possible to realize all your creative ideas in the design of manicure and pedicure in a matter of minutes. Today, a wide variety of variations of such sliders are on sale, ranging from simple drawings to rather complex art.
- With abstraction. Design with shapeless and intricate patterns is at the peak of popularity in the nail art segment today. In this case, in a manicure, as in a pedicure, one or two nails stand out, while the rest are painted over with a monochromatic coating. Often, abstraction is combined with decor such as ribbons, rhinestones, shimmer and rubbing.
- broken glass effect. One of the most fashionable designs this year, which has proven itself well, both in the design of manicure and pedicure. Colored pieces of foil of different shapes and sizes are perfectly combined with the base of any color, including transparent ones.
On the Internet today there are a lot of photos with various examples, as well as step-by-step lessons in decorating marigolds with the creation of the effect of broken glass.
- geometric motifs. Dots, stripes, triangles, rhombuses, and other representatives of geometric patterns are the best suited for the simultaneous design of manicure and pedicure. Various accessories in the form of a shimmer and rhinestones, as well as a play of textures, will help to complement this design.
- Mirrored. An original design that can be the perfect complement to an evening look. A beautiful metallic gloss can be obtained using stickers, foil, rubbing or special varnish.
- “cat eye“. At the same time, a simple and original design of nails, which will succinctly fit into the design of manicure and pedicure. You can wear a “cat’s eye” both in monochrome and in various combinations with other nail art techniques.
Manicure and pedicure done in the same style -…