Casual warm dresses for autumn and winter prove: femininity and timeless style. This season, trends decided to please fashionistas with a wide variety of trendy styles and colors. Sit back and get ready to choose the most beautiful model.
- Asymmetry has found its reflection in various fashionable clothes, and it has shown itself especially actively in the styles of dresses. Designer finds excite the imagination and surprise with the non-standard cut. Many warm models can be compared to a real work of art. We guarantee that you will be the center of attention in them!
- The cold season is not a reason to put on boring, albeit warm clothes. Leading stylists suggest that women of fashion do not put lingerie-style dresses on the far shelf, but combine them with turtlenecks, shirts or blouses. If it’s possible for models at the main shows, then why don’t you try it too ?!
- The most spacious styles of warm dresses made of dense fabric are a real find for full ladies who want to hide a few centimeters.
Interesting: Leather dresses – trend 2018-2019
- A fashionable sundress dress claims to be the #1 thing in a stylish winter wardrobe. It hurries to replace the usual combination of turtlenecks and blouses with skirts and makes up more fresh and interesting images.
- Conquered the hearts of many designers style with a smell. It can rightly be considered one of the most versatile for various types of figures.
- The main must-have of this season is a trendy warm jacket dress, which is designed to make the work dress code more stylish and interesting. Models with large buttons and a reference to the military style are especially honored by fashionistas.
- Girls have too strong an association of elegance and impeccable taste with a little black dress, so it is always ahead of the competition in any season. Do not lose sight of your favorite model this fall and winter.
- A sweater dress with a neckline looks so cute and cozy that almost every girl has already managed to acquire this beautiful model.
- The active influence of retro could not but be reflected in the actual styles of dresses. This is how pleated skirts, batwing sleeves, V-neckline combined with flounces, voluminous sleeves and stand collars became very popular.
- The place of the most creative style in our fashion ranking goes to the down jacket dress.
- It is difficult to find a more practical and at the same time stylish model than a shirt dress. It is great that such a model is presented in the autumn-winter season.
Most trendy length
What styles do you like best – mini, midi or maxi? Good news for everyone: 3 lengths are relevant this season!
[stextbox id=’info’]The cold season is not a reason to refuse a seductive mini. Just opt for knitted models with an asymmetrical bottom, in which the length of the shelves varies.[/stextbox]
Interesting: What to wear with a green dress
The midi length is rightfully considered the most comfortable for the cold season, so avid fashionistas buy several of these dresses at once for a stylish winter.
Dresses to the floor are the prerogative of mainly evening dresses, but such luxurious options are also observed among everyday models. Knitted dresses in a long version look especially cozy and stylish.
We bet on fabric
Sometimes all it takes to turn a simple dress into a trendy one is the right fabric. We will guide you through the current options so that you can choose the most comfortable one.
- Models made of cashmere have won the proud title of the basic item of a stylish wardrobe. According to stylists, such material looks beautiful and expensive, and its quality and practicality are on top.
- Warm knitted dresses are also a great option for autumn and winter. The new season offers women of fashion fitted or loose models, plain or with color gradients and weaves. The main hit is textured volumetric patterns and coarse knitting.
- You can easily pick up stylish woolen models, which are also very fond of designers and fashionistas.
- Loudly declare themselves metallic fabrics, which have found a stylish use in the autumn-winter season. This is a great idea not only for the New Year, but for everyday bows. The whole secret of images of different styles is in combination with accessories and other things.
- Jacquard models of warm dresses look amazing. In this interpretation, the designers presented a style with a sun skirt and a waist expressed with a ribbon.
- Truly luxurious images can be created by models from velvet and satin. We are sure that in such dresses you will definitely not be equal!
- If weather conditions allow, feel free to try on a model made of guipure – you simply cannot find a more charming material than this.
Interesting: Fashionable guipure dresses 2019
- Thanks to the legendary Coco Chanel who made tweed a cult material. A warm dress in this design will definitely add fashion points to you and demonstrate that you know a lot about modern trends.
- Aggressive leather in the new season becomes surprisingly practical and restrained. But still, for the most daring fashionistas, designers have prepared sexy and spectacular options.
- Fur is considered exclusively winter texture. Such material will reliably protect you from the cold and banal images.
[stextbox id=’info’]Interesting! The combination of different fabrics in one dress is still in fashion. Based on this technique, designers create the most spectacular and non-trivial models.[/stextbox]
Armed with the richest palette of shades, fashion trends have chosen a large selection of trendy colors. Keep this trendy range in mind, because very soon it will fill the entire range of stores.
- The luxury of white is fully revealed in winter, and ignoring this property is similar to a real fashion crime. In addition, it is the perfect backdrop for setting the right accents.
- For lovers of delicate and romantic images, trends have prepared dusty pink, lilac and lilac colors.
- The palette of red tones this season tends to shades of “red pear” and “scarlet poppy”. These are self-sufficient colors that are perfect for the autumn-winter season.
- If you still have not revealed the depth and versatility of purple shades, …