Every girl dreams of a perfect body. Tight tummy, elastic buttocks, beautiful, radiant skin – these standards are dictated by the modern world. To achieve such results, many are on a diet, others follow grueling workouts in the gym, and someone follows the path of least resistance and consumes various dietary supplements and uses fat burners. However, in order to take certain means, you need to know exactly how to use them.
The main types of fat burners
First you need to determine what exactly should be attributed to fat burners. This is a sports nutrition formulated with the help of chemical additives that are aimed at combating excess fat. By consuming such products, the girl begins to lose fat, and the muscles acquire a visible relief, these supplements are often used by bodybuilders. The action of such fat burners is based on increasing the metabolic rate. After taking these substances, the body temperature rises, there is a load on all internal organs and metabolism is accelerated. In addition, many drugs reduce appetite. When using fat burners, you need to keep a food diary and do not eat fatty foods. If you simply take the drugs, eating everything and not going to the gym, then there will be no effect at all.
Sports fat burners are sold in specialized stores and must have all certificates of conformity, it is dangerous to purchase such products via the Internet or from unverified sellers.
In addition to sports products, there are drugs sold in pharmacies. Their spectrum of action is the same, but there are much more active components. You can’t take such drugs on your own, because this can lead to disastrous consequences, because useful macro and micro elements are removed from the body along with fat.
There are several groups of fat burners:
- Thermogenics. The name of this group speaks for itself. They speed up heat transfer and metabolism, dull the feeling of hunger, increase energy consumption. This group of drugs is the most popular among athletes, but they are taken with a break of several weeks.
- Lipotropics. They contain biological additives that increase metabolism and increase the rate of fat breakdown under the influence of physical exertion.
- Blockers. These supplements block carbohydrates and fats in the body. Chemical additives are attached to the particles of fats and carbohydrates, preventing them from being absorbed and excreted naturally. However, this group has a minus – when removing harmful substances, they also remove useful ones.
- Anorectics. Such supplements reduce appetite and promote weight loss. They work in the brain itself, blocking the hunger center and activating the satiety center. It is contraindicated to use them in their pure form.
- Diuretics. They act by removing fluid from the body and give only a temporary effect.
The components that make up the product are caffeine, guarana, red pepper extract, dietary fiber, etc.
All drugs are found in the form of capsules, like many tablets, they have contraindications – this is the presence of diabetes, food allergies, individual intolerance or pregnancy.
The most popular sports facilities include:
- Nutrex Lipo-6. Manufacturers promise up to 8 kg. weight loss per month.
- Cloma Pharma. If you use it correctly, adhering to a low-carb diet, then it is quite possible to lose up to 15 kg.
- BSN – Thermonex. An inexpensive tool designed to speed up metabolism, suitable for those who want to use it for the first time.
- USPlabs – OxyELITE Pro. Its main ingredient is geranium. Designed to work with a low-calorie diet.
- Intel Pharma Clenadrol X. In addition to burning components, it contains B vitamins, it also increases strength during exercise and energizes.
- Rio Labs Rio Lean Extreme. Improves brain activity along with efficient fat metabolism.
- Fat Burners Weider. The most affordable burner that contains enough herbal ingredients such as cayenne pepper, green tea, cinnamon. However, this is the weakest drug among those presented, but its negative effect on the body is minimal.
Pharmaceutical preparations for fat burning
In addition to sports drugs, there are those that can be bought at any pharmacy, for example:
- Turboslim – belongs to the group of dietary supplements and the main action is the rapid removal of decay products.
- Reduxin is a popular drug that acts by reducing the feeling of hunger.
- Xenical – works so that the consumed fats are not absorbed into the body.
Rules for taking fat burners
Before taking both specialized and pharmacy drugs, you should consult with a specialist, and preferably with your doctor, in order to avoid side effects. These drugs should not be taken if there are disorders of the cardiovascular system, disorders of the thyroid gland and kidneys, as well as pregnant and lactating women.
If you decide to try fat burners, then you need to follow certain rules:
- buy only from trusted sellers and check information about the manufacturer;
- in order to avoid addiction, you need to take a break;
- it is forbidden to use before bedtime;
- to live an active lifestyle;
- control your diet.
Fat burners only work when you are in a calorie deficit. The chemicals then activate the fat layer to replenish energy. To get a visible result, you need to exercise at least 1 hour a day. Our body acts in exactly the same way, that is, when loaded, it activates fat metabolism, raising body temperature, and if you stick to a low-calorie diet, the effect will not be long in coming. And if you can lose weight without resorting to special drugs, is it worth using them? Everyone gives an answer to this question, because someone simply needs third-party help.
Natural remedies for weight loss
As you know, nature always stands by the help of a person and in the matter of fat burning, it does not go by the wayside. There are very good products that will help you get rid of extra pounds or just maintain your weight, as well as provide the body with the necessary minerals and vitamins.
- Beef liver – has a lot of B vitamins and iron. Turns hateful calories into energy instead of fat.
- Celery is a storehouse of vitamins, useful not only as an effective fat burner, but also increases libido.
- Grapefruit – removes toxins and unnecessary water from the body, and also breaks down fats.
- Banana – despite its sweetness and satiety, it is rich in potassium and prevents the appearance of cellulite.
- Seaweed is rich in iodine, which improves thyroid function.
- Raspberries perfectly break down fats, it is recommended before…