Linen is a raw material for the manufacture of fabrics. As we used to know, but this is not entirely true. Perhaps for some this will be a discovery, but flax is still used as a medicinal and cosmetic product.
Flax contains many valuable components for the body:
- protein substances.
- organic acids.
- Minerals, etc.
Flax contains substances that help fight excess weight:
- Omega 3.
- Fatty acid.
In addition to being beneficial for the figure, flax seeds help to normalize the gastrointestinal tract and metabolic processes in the body. Flax seeds are often included in the diet to reduce weight loss and improve health. The first, in the treatment of flax seeds for various diseases, were used by healers.
To date, they are used not only in treatment, but also in cosmetology, cooking and weight loss. Nutritionists advise and recommend using flax seeds not only for healthy purposes, but also for weight loss. What are the benefits of flax seeds for weight loss. Flax seeds have a laxative effect, promote the removal of toxins and toxins from the body, and also prevent fats from being absorbed into the body. Allows you to lose weight by improving metabolism. Omega-3, which is in flax, makes it possible to remove excess fat previously accumulated in the body, as well as burn much more calories during exercise. Vegetable fibers reduce the feeling of hunger. Flax seeds, getting into the stomach, swell and completely fill the stomach, causing a feeling of satiety.
Flax seeds are contraindicated if you have:
- Problems with blood clotting.
- Intestinal obstruction.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Crohn’s disease.
- Risk of prostate cancer (in men).
Rules for the correct intake of flax seeds
Flax seeds should be taken half an hour before meals as a snack. You need to take it in ascending order: the first dose is 3 gr. seeds and add, bringing up to 30 gr. for one take. 90 gr. per day – the recommended portion of flax seeds, divided into three doses. In nature, there are 2 types of flax: with brown seeds and with golden seeds. For food supplements, both types of seeds produce the same effect. But golden flax seeds are a bit pricey, due to imports. Flax seeds are hard to perceive by the stomach, so they are advised to grind them in a coffee grinder or use a food processor before use. It is not advised to grind flax seeds long before use, it is advisable to do this before the reception itself.
The grains contain many soluble and insoluble fibers. Each intake of seeds must be accompanied by a large amount of liquid. Also, do not increase the dosage of flax indicated in the recipes. You need to start taking seeds one teaspoon per day. This dose is enough to lose two kilograms of excess weight. If you decide to take a lot more flax seeds, trying to lose weight faster, the result will be negative. You can achieve a positive result by using flax seeds systematically. The use of flax in large quantities prevents the absorption of other more necessary substances in the body, which come with other foods. Experts say that in large doses, flax can harm the functioning of body cells. It is not recommended to take more than three tablespoons of flax seeds if your body is already used to it.
Use seeds as an additive, but not as a main product. They can be added to different foods: salad, porridge, various vegetable or fruit dishes, fermented milk / dairy products, pies, pancakes, pancakes. Five grams of seeds will help expand the taste of familiar everyday dishes. The use of flax for medicinal purposes, the dose is increased to five teaspoons per day.
Recipes for weight loss
Flax seeds taste no different from the taste of nuts. As a rule, they are added to yoghurts, drinks, vegetable salads, muesli or baked goods.
Here are some recipes for popular infusions, decoctions, cereals, cocktails based on flax.
- Recipe 1. Flax seed tincture. Pour 10 g of flax seeds into a thermos, pour 2.5 tbsp. boiling water. Leave to stand overnight. Then strain. Take 100 grams of tincture half an hour before meals. The decoction helps reduce appetite, as well as add strength and energy.
- Recipe 2. For weight loss, a decoction prepared on the basis of flax seeds helps. To do this, you need four teaspoons of flax, pour 400 ml. water. Boil for half an hour on low heat. Strain and take as a tincture.
- Recipe 3. Flax goes well with orange juice. Grind flax seeds. Then pour a glass of orange juice (you can buy in a bag) and mix well.
- Recipe 4. Fruit salad with pear, apple and flax seeds. Dice the peeled apple and pear. Sprinkle fruit with 40 grams of flaxseeds (seeds do not need to be crushed in this recipe). Mix all the ingredients and sprinkle a pinch of cinnamon on top.
- Recipe 5. For jelly lovers, jelly based on flax seeds and fruit juice is suitable. For its preparation 40 gr. pour seeds into boiling water (1 liter). After an hour, remove the broth from the heat, put to cool. While stirring, add a glass of juice. Kissel is ready for use.
- Recipe 6. Porridge for weight loss. 300 gr. bring milk to a boil. Then add 40 gr. seeds. After five minutes, slowly, stirring the gruel, add half a glass of oatmeal to avoid lumps. Boil 5 minutes.
- Recipe 7. For weight loss, you can include a cocktail of flax and yogurt in your diet. Peel the kiwi fruit and mash into a pulp. Then add 300 gr. yogurt (preferably natural) and 5 gr. flax. Thoroughly mix the slurry.
- Recipe 8. Mix seeds (5 gr.) And kefir (200 ml). During a diet, it satisfies the feeling of hunger very well.
- Recipe 9. Linen compote. In the prepared compote of fruits or dried fruits, add flax seeds, in a proportion of 10-20 gr. per liter of compote. Boil and leave to cool. Drink between meals throughout the day.
- Recipe 10. Often, laxatives are taken during a diet. In order not to injure your body with pills or other means, you can prepare a laxative hour from flax. Brew crushed flax seeds (5 gr.) In a glass of boiling water and leave to infuse. After half an hour, drink the infusion and eat the gruel.
- Recipe 11. During the diet, porridge from sprouts will be useful. She is easy to prepare. Mix the ingredients: two crushed dates, a grated apple, a couple of tablespoons of barley or wheat sprouts, chopped flax seeds (40 gr.)
- Recipe 12. Spinach and celery cocktail. Using a blender, blend a mixture of a small bunch of spinach, a few stalks of celery, an apple and half…