In order to lose weight, gain the desired harmony and adjust your figure, it is not necessary to adhere to a strict diet with a total ban on certain foods. The ban, as a rule, falls on sweet, starchy and spicy foods. All those products that we like and give pleasure. And as a result, a good mood. The diet should not cause negative emotions, so the alternative to the diet is fractional nutrition.
Advantages of the fractional power system
Fractional nutrition is not based on reducing the number of portions of food eaten and not on the prohibition of certain foods, but on a reasonable combination of foods, reducing portions of food eaten, and reducing the interval between meals. Fractional nutrition is, first of all, an increase in meals. From the standard breakfast, lunch, dinner and afternoon snack, you gradually move on to eating 8-10 times a day. The portion of food is getting smaller. The body does not have time to get hungry, and as a result, it is saturated faster and with less food.
With fractional nutrition, you lose weight slowly, but with a guarantee that the lost kilograms will never come back to you. The body slowly parted with excess weight, without experiencing stress and carbohydrate starvation. Losing weight with such a nutrition system is very comfortable and soft. In a month you will part with 3-5 extra pounds. The most important thing is to thoroughly adhere to the rules of fractional nutrition, lead an active lifestyle, play sports and avoid overeating.
Basic principles of fractional nutrition
Principle one. Your portion should fit in the palm of your hand. That is, before you eat a dish, consider whether it fits in your hand or not. If yes, then feel free to eat. And don’t be afraid to undereat, don’t worry, your next meal is in 2 hours. The second principle – we eat protein separately, carbohydrate separately. That is, stick to such a diet – that one meal is one product. Do not mix foods and eat them almost natural with minimal heat treatment.
The third principle is the reasonable distribution of food by the hour. Before day 12, eat carbohydrates. Be it cereals, fruits, or sweets. Before 6 p.m., include more vegetables and protein in your diet. And after 18 hours, eat more dairy products and easily digestible proteins. For example, eat a banana, cookies and oatmeal before 12 days in 3 doses. And eat chicken breast, scrambled eggs, tomatoes and cottage cheese from 12 to 18 hours 4 doses. And the remaining 2-3 meals are a glass of fermented baked milk, low-fat cottage cheese or milk.
Principle number four – don’t cook! Give up complex salads, second course soups in favor of mono nutrition. If you want meat – boil chicken breast or a piece of lean beef. If you want tomatoes, don’t make a salad with butter and tomatoes. Eat a tomato with only a light sprinkling of salt. And most importantly, eat. Eat as often as you feel hungry. Don’t put up with it.
Dishes and products – your basis for fractional nutrition
So that losing weight with the help of a fractional nutrition system would not be boring. Look at all the variety of foods you can eat throughout the day. Let’s immediately agree that we will have fruit, cereal and flour hours in the morning. Meat, vegetable and dairy hours during the day. As well as fish and cottage cheese hours in the evening.
Meals are conditionally divided by hours. So, the first meal at 8:00, after waking up. The second at 10:00. Then you eat at 12:00, 14:00, 16:00, 18:00, 20:00, and at 22:00 before going to bed. Eat fractionally 8-10 times a day. Drink water between meals. Drink herbal infusions and teas. But it is better to refrain from juices and carbonated drinks.
An approximate diet with fractional nutrition
- 8:00 cereal breakfast. Eat some porridge. Acceptable products are oatmeal, rice, millet, buckwheat, pearl barley, corn grits.
- 10:00 – flour products and sweets are not a hindrance to a healthy diet. At this meal, chocolate slices, cookies, a piece of cake or a roll will not damage your figure, providing you with a full meal and a good mood.
- 12:00 – fruit is your food, banana, apple. Grapes, pineapple, peaches, tangerines and much more you can afford at 12 noon.
- 14:00 boil yourself a chicken breast, or lean beef. A piece of rabbit or turkey meat.
- 16:00 – vegetables on your menu. Definitely raw and unprocessed. These are cucumbers, and tomatoes, and peppers and much more. Everything is just according to your taste.
- 18:00 Eat a piece of meat again, but without seasonings and sauces. Maximum – a pinch of salt
- 20:00 drink a glass of kefir, fermented baked milk, yogurt without fillers or milk.
- 22:00 eat some cottage cheese or soft cheese – such food will not allow you to wake up at night from hunger and perfectly saturate your body until the morning.
Stick to a diet like this. You will start to lose weight by not overeating, reducing the number of servings and preferring fresh, natural and simple products.
When you want variety
Sticking to fractional nutrition is simple, there is nothing difficult about it, but mono nutrition (one product – one meal) can cause slight discomfort at first. To avoid this, for the first week of getting used to fractional nutrition, alternate mono and mixed meals. In a mixed meal, you can still afford two-component dishes.
Exemplary dishes for a two-component meal are porridge with fruits, meat with vegetables, and the like. Combine 2 meals into one without increasing the portion size and in no case reduce the number of meals. To eat means to lose weight. Here is one of the basic principles of fractional nutrition. Try not to deny yourself your favorite food. If you really want chocolate cake, eat it. But only in the morning and exactly as much as will fit on one of your palms.
As a conclusion – approximate plumb lines for weeks on fractional nutrition and physiological changes – the “progress” of your body. So. Suppose your goal is to remove 15 extra pounds. We will go to this goal for six months.
- First month. You lose about 3 kilograms, during which time the body gets used to fractional and regular meals.
- The second month – minus 4 kilograms due to the complete transition to mono nutrition, without mixed dishes.
- 3 months – the body has already got used to living in a new rhythm and will easily lose another 3 extra pounds.
- Also – you will lose about 3 kilograms in the 4th month of fractional nutrition.
- But at 5 and 6 months, you will lose the least about 2-3 kilograms in two months, since the body has already got used to the new rhythm of life and nutrition and begins to use calories economically. This is a signal to stop the diet.