It’s not a secret for anyone that for many decades women have been doing almost everything so that there is no excess vegetation on their beautiful and delicate bodies. All kinds of hair removal and shaving do their job and the female body looks well-groomed and attractive. It should be noted that excess vegetation can appear on absolutely any part of the body, and beautiful female buttocks are no exception. Girls do not like to talk about it out loud, but many representatives of the beautiful part of humanity complain about unpleasant hairs on the pope. As a rule, swarthy brunettes often complain about hair, on the priest. However, this problem can also occur in fair-skinned women.
A lot more problems are caused by hair that grows between the buttocks. In this case, getting rid of them with a simple shave will be problematic. It should be noted that the hairs between the buttocks are not only possible, but must be removed. Firstly, from an aesthetic point of view, they look ugly, and secondly, from a hygienic point of view, they cannot bring anything good.
Causes of hair growth on the pope
Hair growth on the pope can be explained by the influence of hormones. Of course, more often hair grows on the priest in men, but still this problem can also affect lovely ladies. The thing is that normally women have more female hormones (estrogens) in their bodies than male ones (androgens). Sometimes an imbalance occurs in a woman’s body and male hormones increase. This, in turn, leads to the appearance of hair on the pope and between the buttocks.
What can lead to hormonal imbalance in women?
- Malfunctions of the adrenal glands.
- Malfunctions in the brain.
- Malfunctions of the ovaries.
- The use of drugs containing male hormones.
It is very important in the presence of excessive vegetation on the body in women not to try to solve the problem on their own, but to seek help from a doctor. After all, if excess hair on the body is associated with a hormonal imbalance, then in this case it will be possible to solve the problem only with the help of the right treatment. As a rule, an excess of male hormones is fought with the help of female hormones or hormones of the adrenal glands and hormones of the brain. However, the patient must be prepared for the fact that the treatment can be delayed not only for months, but also for years.
How to get rid of hair on the pope?
There is nothing surprising in the fact that when hair appears on the pope, every woman tries to get rid of them. Fortunately, at present there are many ways that will help to lose this unpleasant problem.
- Waxing – many girls prefer this particular method of getting rid of unpleasant hair on the pope. It should be noted that waxing can be easily done on your own at home. Fortunately, today in stores there is a large selection of tools for such a procedure. The main thing is to decide which type of wax is better to choose. You can buy ready-made wax strips in the store, which can be very easy to handle. With the help of such strips, you can not be afraid of the appearance of hairs for 2 weeks. And with the constant use of wax, you can achieve that the hairs on the priest will become much thinner and eventually begin to grow in smaller numbers.
- Shaving – it is better to refuse shaving in such an intimate place. The thing is that after shaving, the hair on the pope appears after a fairly short period of time. Also, a razor can injure a delicate ass or cause irritation.
- Laser hair removal is a very effective method, but it should be noted that it requires a large part of the family budget. During this procedure, with the help of an infrared beam, not only the hair is removed, but also its bulb. In this way, you can achieve the complete disappearance of hair on the pope. However, in order to get rid of all the hair on the pope, it will take a lot of time. So, for example, if you do laser hair removal once a month for several years, then you can forget about the hairs on the pope once and for all.
- Depilatory creams – this method cannot be called the most successful. With the help of depilatory creams, you can quickly and easily get rid of the hair on the buttocks, but after this procedure, unpleasant black dots may remain on the skin, which will not add beauty and attractiveness to the appearance of the buttocks. In addition, after such creams, hair begins to grow after 4-5 days, which also cannot please.
- Epilator – hair removal with an epilator – a method, of course, very effective, but very painful. Even after repeated use of such a “miracle machine”, pain is quite difficult to get used to. You can, of course, buy an epilator with soft pads, which, according to the manufacturers, make pain during epilation less pronounced, but as practice shows, this is just an advertisement. However, if you still have a desire to get rid of the hair on the pope with the help of an epilator, then you should immediately purchase a good soothing cream or lotion, which will need to be applied to the skin immediately after the end of the painful procedure.
How to get rid of hair on the priest with the help of traditional medicine?
- You can try to get rid of hair on the ass with a solution of potassium permanganate. To do this, pour water into a bowl and add a little potassium permanganate to it. In a basin with a solution of potassium permanganate, you will have to sit for 20-30 minutes. This procedure will need to be repeated 4 times a week for 1 month. Over time, potassium permanganate will begin to burn hair follicles, because of which they will begin to fall out for a very long time.
- You can use a decoction of dope grass. 150 grams of grass should be soaked in 1 liter of boiling water. When the decoction is ready, soak a cotton pad in it and wipe the problem areas with it. This procedure is also repeated several times a week until the hair disappears completely.
- Pour 1 liter of water, 10 tablespoons of sugar and the juice of half a lemon into any container. This container must be put on fire and wait for the moment when its contents thicken well. After the mixture is ready, it must be rolled into small circles and carried out with them over the problem area. This method is somewhat reminiscent of home sugar hair removal.
- With the help of cedar decoction, you can try to get rid of hair between the buttocks. 2 spoons of shells from pine nuts should be poured with boiling water and put for half an hour in a water bath. After this, the broth will need to be filtered and cooled. In the resulting product, moisten a cotton pad and wipe the area between the buttocks with it.
- You can prepare a mixture of dry crushed nettle seeds. To prepare the desired mixture, mix 50 g of seeds and 100 g of vegetable oil. In this state, the mixture should…