No matter how you hurry in the morning, you will probably have time to do some version of a hairstyle for medium hair with bangs from our selection. In this article you will find master classes of both simple “five-minute” options and luxurious evening hairstyles. In a word, everything to create your memorable images.
Boring everyday life
If everyday life suddenly becomes boring, it’s time to experiment with your image. This is easiest done by changing your everyday hairstyle. Surely, we will be able to inspire you to such stylish accomplishments!
If your bangs are long enough or laid to one side, try to diversify your everyday look with such a romantic hairstyle. We are sure that with her all eyes will be riveted only to you!
- Curl the ends of your hair. It is important at the same time to leave the upper part smooth – this is the highlight of the hairstyle.
- At the back of the head, select a wide strand and twist it into a tourniquet to the ear. Stab the result with invisibility.
- Form a loose bun from the curls, and lay the bangs towards it.
This photo tutorial will convince you to use only the ponytail as a hairstyle for every day. Medium hair with bangs is a huge scope for creativity over your image. For example, if today you want to be elegant and solid, braid the shell in a free manner.
- Gather your hair with your hands in the back center of your head.
- You can comb the root area slightly for volume or simply lift it with your fingers.
- Direct the entire hair first in one direction, fix it with a vertical invisibility in the center, and then twist the shell in the opposite direction. This is easy to do on a wide hairpin or 2 fingers.
Note! To make the shell reliable, start its formation from the bottom – that is, the back of the head.
- The final touch is fixation with invisible hair and hairspray.
You have probably tried a hairstyle from a simple tail more than once. Now it’s time to add some spice to it!
- Select 3 strands in the temporal region and weave a braid out of them.
- Secure the braid with an elastic band and straighten the individual links to add volume.
- In the center of the head, gather the hair into a ponytail, including a pigtail in it.
- Undo the elastic of the braid.
- Select a small section of hair and wrap it around the base of the ponytail to mask the elastic.
When bangs are your centerpiece at the front, this voluminous bun will flatter your hair at the back. It is noteworthy that such a stylish hairstyle is possible only at medium length.
- Gather a high ponytail.
- Slightly lower the elastic and pull out the strands a little to make the hair more voluminous.
- Twist a strand of the tail into a loose tourniquet and lay it in a circle around the elastic band, securing the tip with invisibility.
- The most crucial stage is the straightening of the created beam with the straightening of individual strands.
A cute everyday hairstyle can be created from braids and buns. All you need to create them is 3 thin elastic bands, hair bobby pins and 5 minutes of free time.
- Start by highlighting 2 side strands at the level of the temples. Twist each of them into a loose bundle, and then continue with braid weaving. Braid these braids into a ponytail in the center of your head.
- Just below the first strands, select 2 more side parts of the hair and do the same manipulations with them.
- Create a level 3 strand of plaits and braids.
- Then form 3 free bunches of tails and secure them with invisibility.
For a round face, bangs on one side are ideal, and it, in turn, goes well with the taken hair and curls left on the face. Such a hairstyle will definitely bring a touch of romance to your image, and at the same time life!
- Select a thin strand at the temple and turn it into a pigtail.
- Just below the first strand, select another one and braid it in the same way.
- Repeat the same steps on the other side.
- Connect 4 braids at the back with an elastic band.
- Twist all the hair up and secure in place of the braids with the help of stealth.
This hairstyle is a godsend for those who have shoulder-length hair and for whom it is incredibly boring to always walk with loose curls.
- Divide the hair into 2 halves with a vertical parting.
- From the bottom, create 2 braids in the back of the head and secure them in the center.
- The upper part should be combed, twisted at the bottom of 2 bundles and fastened over the pigtails.
How about adding some variety to your usual bun?
- Gather a high ponytail.
- Divide the tail into 2 parts and weave a pigtail from each using the fishtail technique. This hairstyle will be no less spectacular if the braids are made using different techniques.
- Lay in a circle in the form of a bundle, first one braid, and around it the second.
This version of an everyday bundle will not take you more than a couple of minutes, but it will please you with volume and a stylish look.
This photo will tell you how to add zest to loose hair. Just braid 2 small braids from each side and fasten them over the back of the head.
For the celebration, hairstyles for medium hair with bangs should be graceful and elegant. Our options meet such important requirements!
This idea is often repeated by Hollywood stars, try on this luxurious look too!
- Highlight the top part of the hair, as well as 2 wide strands on the side.
- Gather the tail in the center from the bottom of the side.
- Direct the side strands around the base of the tail in turn.
- Comb the top strand at the roots and lay over the tail.
A win-win option for a special occasion is a Greek style hairstyle that turns any girl into a goddess. The most popular way to do this is to wind individual strands around the bandage, but there is another option – using bangs.
- Put a bandage on your head.
- Starting with a strand of bangs, weave a braid.
- After some distance, scroll the strands through the elastic, masking the tips.
- Thus, you need to scroll through all the curls.
Evening beams are incredibly easy to create with your own hands. Such a hairstyle can be:
- with a pigtail around the base of the beam;
- with a scythe in the form of a rim;
- with a foam donut;
- with a fishtail braid
- with a bunch of curls;
- with a bunch of bundles;
- with additional accessories – ribbons, hairpins, tiaras, hairpins.
Interesting: Hairstyles with false strands
In a word, there are so many options that at every festive event you can look beautiful in a new way.
Cascade and other layered haircuts on medium hair with bangs look amazing in a ponytail with curls. An elegant evening option can be located below and complemented by a harness decoration. These photos will tell you everything step by step!
- Curl beautiful curls along the entire length.
- Divide the hair into 4 parts – 2 side, bottom and top.
- From the bottom, collect the tail at the back of the head.
- Comb the top one, twist the free tourniquet and pin it to the base of the tail.