There are a lot of hairstyles with collected hair, but only in our selection you will find the most fashionable and beautiful options!
Ideas for everyday life
Hairstyles with collected hair for every day are especially popular among all girls (and our readers especially!) Such options a priori should be distinguished by ease and high speed of execution, as well as beauty. We have selected for you just such ideas that you can definitely implement step by step with your own hands.
The most obvious and versatile hairstyle for everyday life is the ponytail. But let me guess – he must have bored you in his classic version.
If your everyday look is a solid suit, it certainly needs a stylish addition in the form of such a hairstyle. Her secret is in perfectly straight hair and masking the elastic with strands of hair.
Here is another cheat sheet on how to diversify a popular hairstyle. Remember the sequence of actions – it will definitely come in handy!
- Braid the tail at the back of the head.
- Do not grab the strands at the temples to the tail, but twist the flagella out of them.
- Make a knot over the elastic band, wrap the ponytail and secure at the bottom.
- Select 2 thin strands on the sides and twist them into bundles.
- Connect the flagella with an elastic band at the back in the center.
- Stretch individual strands of bundles.
- Gather all your hair into a ponytail, placing it under the first elastic band.
Another popular hairstyle, which is not at all as simple as it might seem at first glance. If you wish, you can come up with so many varieties of beams (sloppy, feminine, minimalistic and elegant) that it’s enough for every day!
- Braid a low ponytail.
- Poke a hole above the elastic and pass the entire strand of the tail through.
- Repeat this manipulation again.
- Braid all your hair.
- Straighten the last tourniquet so that it becomes free and voluminous.
- Wrap the pigtail around the base of the makeshift bun and secure the tip with a bobby pin.
This version of the bun may well suit the role of your favorite hairstyle – it is so simple and elegant!
- Form a ponytail at the back of the head.
- Curl light curls. This item is optional, but desirable for a spectacular and textured hairstyle.
- Comb your curls.
- Pull the ponytail through the elastic, but not all the way. This is how a loop is formed.
- Straighten this loop in different directions.
- Comb the free strand and wrap it around the base of the bundle.
If you’re in a mischievous mood today, cheer it up with these flirty buns. This time there are two of them!
- Braid 2 symmetrical ponytails at the back.
- Form a tourniquet from each tail, casually wrap it around the elastic band.
- Secure each bun with a bobby pin, leaving some loose hair for highlights.
This hairstyle can be repeated in minutes on medium to long hair. Record the time!
- Step number 1 is 2 ponytails at the back of the head.
- Braid each ponytail.
- Straighten the individual links to create an attractive volume.
- Wrap the left braid around the base of the right and lay in a circle.
- The second pigtail should also be laid in a circle.
- Fix the efforts with invisibility and sprinkle with varnish.
The embodiment of elegance and classic style is a high voluminous bun. His secret is in soft fleece and weaving 2 strands of the tail together. The frame in the form of a thin pigtail also looks gorgeous.
Interesting: The perfect bun for medium hair: secrets
Many people know hairstyles with shell-based collected hair, but not everyone tries to repeat it on medium or long hair. Drop all stereotypes about imaginary complexity, now you will learn how to create such an elegant look in a couple of waves of your hair and … chopsticks for sushi.
- Comb your hair lightly and braid a side lower ponytail.
- Pull the band down a little.
- Place the sticks on opposite sides of the gum.
- Twist the ponytail upward.
- When the tourniquet is positioned vertically, slightly pull the sticks in different directions and secure the shell with invisibility.
Variants on the theme of braids
You probably braided an ordinary pigtail many times. It’s time to turn on the fantasy!
This hairstyle is not a pigtail at all, but it looks so voluminous and spectacular that not a single spikelet has ever dreamed of.
- In the forehead area, select a small part of the hair and braid the tail with a thin elastic band. It is desirable that it matches the color of the hair.
- After some distance, tie a strand of this tail with an elastic band.
- Just below the first tail, select 2 side strands at the same level and fasten them into a ponytail in the center of the head. In this case, it must be passed through the first loop.
- Divide this strand into 2 parts, wrap around the lower ponytail.
- According to this principle, tie ponytails along the entire length of the hair.
- The final touch is the stretching of individual strands in different directions.
This hairstyle creates the illusion of a voluminous and lush braid. But this is only at first glance!
- Tie off the top section of your hair with an elastic band.
- Twist this ponytail over the elastic.
- Grab 2 side strands and tie them into a ponytail, then twist it over the elastic.
- That’s actually the whole hair technology.
- The last (but most important!) touch is stretching the tails and masking the rubber bands.
A stylish braid can easily be obtained from individual ponytails. See how easy it is!
- Braid the side ponytail at the bottom.
- After a short distance from the first elastic band, tie a second one.
- Poke a hole above the second elastic band and pass all the hair through it.
- Through the same gap, place another elastic band and also turn the hair through it.
- The number of individual links depends on the length of your hair.
But what happens if you braid 3 braids and form bunches of them.
[stextbox id=info]Interesting! Even if you have short hair, do not refuse such a stylish hairstyle. Let the length be enough for just a couple of links, but if you fluff them up and lay them nicely, the result will be very attractive.[/stextbox]
Check out how amazing hairstyles look with collected hair at the back with braids. A nice bonus – they are easy to repeat!
Turn your everyday life into a romantic fairy tale with a pigtail headband – the French fishtail looks the most spectacular.
The classic tail ceases to be so familiar, one has only to curl elastic curls on long hair, comb the root zone and mask the elastic with a strand of hair. Add to this elegant earrings and a solemn elegant look is ready!
Interesting: Hairstyles with a tail: 19 photo ideas
- First of all, divide the hair with a horizontal parting into 2 parts, and then divide the upper half into three parts.
- Pin the two outer strands with a clip so as not to interfere.
- Start braiding the central part in a pigtail – literally a couple of links are enough.
- Twist the two stabbed strands into flagella and tie into a ponytail under a mini-pigtail.
- Stretch thin strands for showiness.
- From the tail created in the center, braid the braid.