Teenagers are more likely to face the problem of acne, but young girls and even women are not spared this problem. Becoming a source of complexes, internal discomfort and self-doubt.
In this case, self-prepared natural masks, lotions, tonics and scrubs come to the rescue, which are used by many generations of women in home cosmetic skin care.
Recommendations for using masks
Often it is oily skin that is subject to painful rashes. Therefore, it is necessary to use degreasing masks, moisturize well and be sure to tone the skin.
Wash your face with cool water using cleansers or soap gels. Soap gels can be made by yourself.
It is not recommended to stay in the sun for a long time, as this provokes the appearance of inflammatory acne. Limit the use of powder and foundation, as this can lead to enlargement of the pores.
Exclude animal fats, pork and lamb fat, coffee, chocolate, alcohol, spices from the diet (at least for the duration of treatment), and also limit salty, spicy foods and carbohydrates: bread, sugar. It is advisable to use iron-containing preparations, brewer’s yeast, B vitamins, sulfur preparations.
However, the advice of a dermocosmetologist should not be neglected. Contact him in case of large foci of inflammation.
Face masks for acne
- Purifying mask “Snow White”. This mask is very suitable for oily skin. Combine equal parts of honey and white clay with fresh milk to the consistency of sour cream. Apply the mass for 30 minutes on the face, then wash off with infusion of chamomile.
- “Protein mask”. Lemon juice one teaspoon, egg white one piece. Mix protein and lemon juice and apply on the surface of the face, wash off after 8-12 minutes.
- Camphor mask. Ingredients: water, camphor alcohol. Dissolve a couple of drops of alcohol in cold water. The lotion helps to narrow the pores and tones the skin.
- Mask “Freshness of the face”. Mix equal amounts of corn and oatmeal with hot water to make a mass of sour cream consistency. Apply the mask on your face while warm. Leave for an hour, then rinse with cool water. Then you can wipe your face with an alcohol solution (camphor mask).
- Mask “Narine”. The mask is designed for inflamed and oily skin. Narine is a dried culture of live lactobacilli. A medicinal product can be prepared from a dry mixture. The mask is applied to the face with a gauze or cotton bandage for 14 to 18 minutes every day. The mask gives a very positive effect on skin inflammation, postoperative scars and ulcers, pustules.
- Mask “Clean Skin”. Option 1: Magnesia sulfate three teaspoons, two drops of iodine, one hundred ml of water. put a swab soaked in the solution to the site of inflammation. Repeat several times. Option 2: Calendula extract. On pustules (inflamed places) apply for 10 minutes applications from calendula extract.
- Acne mask. Ingredients: Bean or pea flour. Dilute bean or pea flour with water to the consistency of sour cream and spread it on acne or blackheads.
The beneficial effect of paraffin occurs as a result of heating problem areas of the body and mechanical impact.
Paraffin is melted in a water bath and heated to a temperature of 65 – 80 degrees. Molten paraffin is applied in several layers to the face and, while solidifying, forms a film that quickly decreases to your body temperature. A layer is formed between the film and the skin, protecting the skin from the temperature of the paraffin. Solidifying paraffin, allocates heat, and degree of heating of paraffin in the course of all procedure remains former. The squeezing effect leads to the activation of the sebaceous and sweat glands. Liquefied, the sebaceous secret is brought to the surface, thereby pushing out the sebaceous plugs. For masks, white purified medical paraffin is used. Course of procedures 7 – 20 applications.
Folk remedies for acne
- Chamomile decoction lotion. We prepare a decoction of chamomile flowers. You will need: two tablespoons of chamomile. Pour a glass of hot water and boil on fire for 10 minutes, as soon as the broth cools down, strain it and wipe your face with it in the morning.
- Oak bark lotion. Well tightens pores and removes excess sebum lotion from oak bark. Pour two tablespoons and fill them with a glass of hot water, cook for 5 minutes. Strain the broth and add a tablespoon of camphor alcohol to it. Wipe your face with this solution in the morning and evening.
- Parsley juice. It also helps to lubricate the face with parsley juice a day 2 times for 20 to 25 days daily.
- St. John’s wort oil. Ingredients: St. John’s wort (flowers and leaves) – three tablespoons, vegetable oil (corn or olive) – 200 ml. Shredded and dried flowers, and St. John’s wort leaves are poured with vegetable oil and left for two to three weeks in a dark place. Lubricate the inflamed places with the resulting solution 2 times a day for two weeks. During the procedure – especially on sunny days) be sure to use sunscreen.
- Drying from acne and inflamed elements. Ingredients: Aloe leaves. Cut off the lower and middle leaves of the agave (aloe), which have reached 12-15 cm in length, wash and put in the cold for 2 weeks. Rub aloe in a cup or scroll through a meat grinder, you can use a juicer. Filter the slurry through layers of gauze. Wipe juice inflamed places in the morning and evening. Store juice in the refrigerator.
Walk outdoors, play sports. Don’t forget about daily cleansing and exfoliation once or twice a week, eat the “right foods” and you can get rid of blackheads quickly and easily at home!
We wish you health and beauty!