Every woman has faced the problem of unwanted body hair more than once. But many of us do not like such methods as shaving or hot wax, and such types of hair removal as laser and photoepilation, which many beauty salons offer us, are not affordable for everyone. But you really want to find an inexpensive, painless and effective way. Now we will look at several popular folk remedies for hair removal, the ingredients of which are harmless, inexpensive and sold in every pharmacy.
Walnut, as a means of hair removal, has long been very popular. In our time, he also has not lost his popularity. Most women choose this method of hair removal. You can use not only kernels, but also shells. Among the people, there are several ways of hair removal with a walnut. You can choose the perfect one for you.
- You will need a green walnut. Cut the fruit, and lubricate the problem areas of the skin with the juice that has come out. You need to repeat the procedure several times a day. After a while, the hairs will fall out and will not grow back on their own.
- Chop the walnut shell and mix with water. You need to mix until a slurry is formed. Apply this mixture to your skin several times a day. Repeat this procedure until the hair disappears completely.
- In a glass of well-chopped walnuts, add one tablespoon of birch tar. Cover the mixture with a lid and place for two to three weeks in a dark place. Rub the mixture daily on problem areas of the skin. After a while, you will say goodbye to your hair.
- Pine nuts. This type of nut is also quite popular. Grind the nut shell into flour. Then fill with hot water. Rub the resulting mass into the skin for several days. The result will not be long in coming. Hair won’t bother you anytime soon.
Ammonium chloride, iodine and castor oil.
Quite popular among women. Mix 5 g of castor oil, 35 g of alcohol, 1.5 g of iodine, 5 g of ammonia. Lubricate the skin with the resulting solution twice a day. After a few days, the hair will disappear. This is one of the most reliable ways.
The fruits of this tasty berry are also very effective in fighting unwanted hair. You will need the fruits of unripe wild grapes. Squeeze out the juice and lubricate the skin every day. This method is suitable for removing sensitive skin, including the face.
Pretty good way to epilate. To prepare a special oil, take 40 g of nettle seeds and grind. Then fill them with 100 ml. unrefined oil. Let it brew for two months in a dark place. Strain the prepared tincture, and lubricate the skin until the hair disappears.
This is one of the cheapest and oldest hair removal methods. But at the same time, this is a rather dangerous method. If you choose the wrong proportions, then you are guaranteed a chemical burn. There are two ways to remove hair with potassium permanganate:
- Add potassium permanganate to a glass of hot water (on the tip of a knife). Mix well and add to a warm bath. Before the procedure, be sure to put on a shower cap, otherwise there is a risk of being left without hair. The bath should be taken no more than twenty minutes. Do this every time you take a bath. Most often, 25-30 procedures are enough.
- Prepare a strong solution of potassium permanganate and treat the skin until the hair disappears. This procedure is best done in the cold season, as in summer potassium permanganate can stain the skin and it will be difficult to wash off the paint.
This is an effective and at the same time very dangerous method of hair removal. The seeds and roots of this plant can cause allergies. Be very careful, and be sure to check for dope allergies before cooking.
- Option number 1. The seeds of the plant must be ground in a coffee grinder. Then fill them with a little vodka. It needs to be a thick mass. Let it stand in a dark place for two to three weeks. Apply the product to problem areas of the skin 3-4 times a day until a positive result.
- Option number 2. Boil 150 grams of dope root in one liter of water until a strong broth. Lubricate the skin with excess hair with the resulting mixture every day until you achieve the result. This method is suitable for hair removal in the bikini area.
Perhaps the most popular method of hair removal. It has been known since ancient times. Rumor has it that even Cleopatra herself often used this method. Not a single method of hair removal in cosmetology could make it irrelevant. Many women, having tried sugar hair removal, opt for it. Most beauty salons successfully use this type of hair removal. The big advantage of this method is that the mixture does not have to be hot, as in waxing. You will eliminate the risk of burns and inflammation. Also, thanks to this method, even the shortest hairs can be removed. Below is a recipe for hair removal with sugar.
Pour ten tablespoons of sugar, 4 to 5 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice and one tablespoon of water into a saucepan. Cook the mixture over low heat until thickened. When it cools, the mixture should resemble soft caramel. If you got something similar to caramel, then you just overcooked it or added a little liquid. To make sugar hair removal more comfortable, you need to clean the area of \u200b\u200bthe skin on which you will be epilating. To do this, use laundry soap. Then sprinkle the skin with talcum powder. A warm mixture is applied to the skin, covered with a dense piece of cloth and pressed well, and then abruptly torn off against hair growth.
There are still a huge number of hair removal methods, but we have listed the most inexpensive and safest. We hope you have found something suitable for yourself.