If you are tired of your image, and are constantly thinking about the question of how to freshen it up without spending a lot, then make yourself comfortable. You don’t have to buy anything to look fresh and new. Just take a closer look at what you already have and try something you’ve never done before. So far it’s not clear? Let’s find out more!
How to refresh your look with clothes
Many women, looking in their crowded closet, do not know what to wear. All this is due to the inability to stylishly and interestingly combine things. To get away from your permanent image a little, try to follow these tips:
- Wear outerwear only slightly thrown over your shoulders. It may seem too simple to you, but such a maneuver gives the image a certain lightness and sophistication.
- Combine several styles in one look and create a trendy layering effect today.
- Try to combine seemingly incompatible prints and colors in one look. Perhaps your experiment will be successful and others will appreciate it.
- Don’t be afraid to create eye-catching looks with lots of colorful pieces and accessories. This technique will help you freshen up your look a bit and make it more fashionable.
- Add white items to your outfit – t-shirts, tops, blouses. White color is far from practical, so it is often avoided, although it is able to refresh the face.
- If you like to wear shirts, then try wearing tops over them. This technique emphasizes the waist and creates beautiful proportions.
- Use the top layer. Jackets, cardigans, jackets are suitable for most bows, so do not forget about them.
- Combine three colors in one look. In this case, one color should occupy most of the outfit, the second – a little less, and the third color should be present, for example, in the form of a small accessory.
Did you see a stylish image on some well-known fashionista that sunk into the soul? Try to repeat it to the smallest detail. You may have to buy something for this, but the attention of those around you is definitely provided.
A revision of your own or even your grandmother’s long-forgotten things can turn out very well for you. Vintage outfits are very stylish, because fashion is changeable and trends often come back. Some clothes from your chest will definitely get a second chance to exist. You can also put your hands to work a little and change old things a little with a thread and a needle.
Accessories for a fresh look
You can significantly refresh your image without spending a lot of money with the help of accessories. You may not have thought about it, but the right accessory can work wonders and significantly modify the bow. We offer these ideas:
- Create a whole composition of accessories, focusing on them. It can be rings, bracelets or pendants.
- Pick up small handbags that are worn over the shoulder. It is not only beautiful, but also very convenient, because you can put the most necessary things in your handbag.
- Add skinny scarves to the bow to make it more fashionable. Just wrap the scarf around your neck and let the ends hang down for a very elegant look.
- Glasses of various models perform not only the function of protection from the sun – they are also able to improve the image.
Don’t forget the belts! Very often in the image it is not enough. This small element of the wardrobe can significantly change the perception of a holistic appearance. The basic belts that should be in your wardrobe are black or dark brown, in the form of a chain, a light shade and a bright version containing, for example, neon details. If you have such a set of belts, then you can improve the image at any time of the year, because they can be worn with trousers, dresses, shorts, as well as jackets, jackets and shirts.
Interesting: Fashionable haircuts for thin hair 2021
Change your look with hair and makeup
When meeting a person, we first of all pay attention to his face and everything that is near him. Therefore, nothing changes a person so drastically as a new hairstyle and makeup preferences. If you are not a big fan of makeup, then it’s time to start:
- Buy bright or dark lipstick, because it draws attention to the face and gives femininity.
- Pay attention to your eyebrows. Clearer contours and color of the eyebrows can radically change the look.
- Use varnishes of more saturated shades for manicure. But do not overdo it so that the nails do not look tasteless.
Even a change of perfume can change a person. Therefore, choose for yourself the most pleasant aromas that will match the season. Agree that it is very pleasant when after a person passing by there is a trail of refined smell.
Try changing your hairstyle. And at the same time, it is not necessary to cut off 15 centimeters at once and repaint from a brunette to a blonde. It is enough to slightly change the shape of your favorite haircut and refresh the color – and you are already a different person! Leave the house today with straight hair and tomorrow with curls. Be different, start to like yourself and others will feel it.
Interesting: Paint bags under the eyes: causes and how to get rid of
As you can see, to refresh your appearance, you do not need much effort, and even more so, funds. You can take a lot of new ideas from the presented pictures, as well as from the Internet. The main thing is to show imagination and do not be afraid to experiment!