Summer and a beautiful chocolate tan are life companions. A tanned body looks more slender and toned. Surrounding people evaluate it as an indicator of health and youth. There is also a fact when, having received the right dose of ultraviolet radiation in the summer season, people get sick less in winter.
To get an even tan with a chocolate tint, you need to follow a few rules.
- The day before departure to the beach, you need to go to the sauna or bath. This is necessary in order to remove obsolete skin cells. You can wash yourself at home, but be sure to use a scrub.
- The best time for sunbathing is from 8 am to 11.30 am and from 4 pm to 7 pm in the afternoon.
- In the early days, you need to sunbathe for 15-20 minutes, the owners of fair skin – even less. Otherwise, the risk of getting burns increases, and subsequently – peeling, age spots and freckles.
- To get a chocolate tan quickly – swim in the sea more often. A wet body is more receptive to the sun.
- Your tan will be more even if you play outdoor games like beach volleyball. If you still want to lie down on the sand, you need to roll over more often and expose different parts of the body to the sun.
It is believed that the perfect chocolate tan without cosmetics is difficult to obtain. This is partly true, because the sun dries and tightens the skin.
- Sunscreens with a suitable UV filter. The lighter the skin, the stronger the degree of protection should be. Apply them 20 minutes before sunbathing. Cream intended for tanning in a tanning bed is not suitable for outdoor tanning, as it does not protect against harmful rays.
- Creams-tanning enhancers without UF-filter. Increases blood circulation in the skin and thereby stimulates the production of melanin. Such creams are good for those who have a dark skin tone or have already been in the sun.
- Tanning booster creams with UF filter. Suitable for non-tanned skin. It also stimulates the production of melanin, but at the same time protects against ultraviolet rays.
- Oils, sun gels with vitamins A and E, extracts of herbs, algae, etc. They also do not protect against harmful ultraviolet radiation and are recommended for those who already have a base tan.
PRODUCTS TO USE AFTER SUNG
These include cooling and skin-soothing lotions, gels, and oils. You can replace them with a regular moisturizer.
A specially selected diet will also help you get a beautiful chocolate tan. It must contain fruits and vegetables of red and orange color, which contain carotene. It is better to season salads with olive oil containing vitamin E. Do not forget about fermented milk products, leafy greens and eggs (yolk is especially useful).