Pimples, or acne, cause a lot of trouble for modern girls and women. They not only look unaesthetic, but also adversely affect the health of the skin. Clearing acne requires patience and perseverance. However, you should not despair, because it is quite easy to deal with them if you approach the matter wisely and arm yourself with useful recipes.
What you need to know about acne
Acne occurs when there is an excess of sebaceous glands in the body. They clog the pores, and then dots form, first white, and then black. The damaged area of the skin can quickly become inflamed, then pus can form there, causing pain.
Acne appears profusely during puberty and premenstrual days. Acne is also the result of malnutrition, anxiety, stress and improper skin care. The skin of the face is very delicate, daily it suffers from numerous microbes, wind, dust and dirt. Cleansing and moisturizing the skin of the face is a procedure that should never be neglected.
How to clean your face
There are several ways to deal with acne. It:
- Cleansing with drugs. Today, pharmacies offer a wide selection of ointments, lotions, gels, foams, acne and acne tablets. This method is effective and very effective if you are not allergic to the components. However, such treatment may not give positive results when, for example, the cause of acne is not hormones, but stomach problems, or excessive pollution. In addition, medicines contain a lot of harmful chemicals that can adversely affect the body.
- Cleansing folk remedies. This includes the treatment of acne with self-prepared masks, lotions and preparations. The advantage of folk remedies is that they are not expensive, they are prepared at home with their own hands, so you always know exactly what the medicine is made of. It is very easy to make a folk remedy, and the effect can surpass all the efforts of expensive cosmetics. You can smear the pimple with egg white, let it dry for twenty minutes. You can use a popular secret and use toothpaste instead of protein. The effect will be the same, but the skin will require abundant moisture. And, of course, you can adopt recipes for masks, tinctures, lotions, decoctions, pick up something for yourself and go through a full course of treatment at home.
Acne mask recipes
- Laundry soap mask. Grate a piece of ordinary soap, add water, beat until a thick foam. Before washing 1 tbsp. mix the mixture with 1 tbsp. salt, apply on face, wash off after half an hour. If you use the mask 3 times a week, then the results will be noticeable already on the second. Pimples will dry out and gradually begin to pass.
- Mask of kefir and oatmeal. First you need to grind the flakes to the consistency of flour. 1 tbsp mix with a glass of kefir, add 2 drops of lemon oil. We apply on the face for 20 minutes. In a month, the skin will be cleared not only of acne, but also of black spots.
- Clay mask. We dilute the clay with boiled water to the consistency of sour cream. Keep it on your face for 15 minutes until the clay dries completely. The mask dries pimples, eliminates excess sebaceous secretions.
- Honey mask. Before use, check the mask for allergic reactions. Apply a small amount to the crook of your elbow and leave for a while. If redness does not appear, you can safely try this mixture: 2 tsp. mix honey with egg yolk and a few drops of lemon juice. Keep it on your face for 10 minutes. As a result, the skin will brighten, the number of acne will decrease.
- Bodyagi mask. We dilute bodyagi powder with water to the consistency of sour cream, apply for 10 minutes, then rinse. The mask perfectly relieves inflammation, but is not recommended for use on sensitive skin.
- Onion mask. Grate the onion, 1 tbsp. mix with sugar and grated laundry soap. We keep 15 minutes. Treatment lasts 2 months. Remember that the mask will have a specific smell, so it is better to do it in the evening before bedtime or on weekends.
- Horseradish mask. We rub the horseradish, add 2 drops of tea tree oil, keep it on the face for 15 minutes. If the skin turns red, do not be alarmed, this is a completely normal reaction. The first results will appear in a week and a half.
- Oil mask. We mix 1 tsp. sunflower oil, 2 drops of anise and 2 drops of lavender. Apply to a previously cleansed face. Massage for 3-5 minutes, then rinse. It is better to apply the mask at night, as for some time skin defects will be more noticeable. Results can be achieved if you use this mask daily for 1-2 weeks.
Tinctures, decoctions, lotions
As a rule, masks alone are not enough to completely get rid of acne and blackheads. The skin needs to be cleaned daily, and the greatest effect can be achieved if you use lotions and tinctures made at home.
- Chamomile tincture. We brew chamomile flowers, let it brew for 20 minutes. Then pour into ice molds and freeze. We wipe the face with the resulting pieces of ice chamomile infusion several times a day.
- Parsley lotion. Mix parsley juice with vodka in a ratio of 3: 1. We use for daily use.
- Aloe juice lotion. We wipe the face with clean juice. If it seems very concentrated, dilute with water in a ratio of 1: 2.
- Decoction of white lily. Fill the petals with vodka, wait 2 weeks, filter. We wipe the face with the resulting decoction every evening.
Peeling at home
To prevent new pimples from appearing instead of old pimples, it is necessary to regularly cleanse the skin of dead cells that accumulate and prevent the skin from breathing. At home, you can prepare such an effective recipe: mix coffee grounds with sour cream, apply on the face with massage movements for 1-2 minutes. Then we wash off. It is enough to do this peeling once a week. We clean the skin very carefully, avoiding areas around large subcutaneous pimples.
Proper nutrition is the key to clear skin
The basis of healthy skin is proper nutrition. Fatty, sweet, salty, smoked, starchy foods provoke acne, especially if you use such foods in unlimited quantities. You can replace such products with more harmless ones. For example, instead of fried meat, cook baked meat, and replace sweet pastries with honey or dried fruits. Pure water helps cleanse the body, which means…