The concept of “regal posture” is associated with a beautiful back, but what if your image is disfigured by fat deposits on your back? Do you have to give up tight clothes and feel ashamed to appear on the beach? Very rarely, fat is deposited on the back, and its appearance is associated with general obesity of the body. Another reason for ugly “sagging” in the back is lazy muscles that have lost their tone. But how do you know if it’s muscle or fat?
Here is a way to determine the nature of deposits. Stand up straight, and, bringing your hand back, pinch the skin on the shoulder blade. If the “layer” is minimal, then most likely it is muscles, and an active lifestyle, combined with exercise, will help you here. If the skin is so dense that you have captured more than 1.5 centimeters of the layer, then you really have fat deposits on your back. And in this case, every effort should be made to combat the hated fat.
As a solution to the problem, many consider liposuction, with which you can effectively and quickly remove fat from any problem areas. However, in view of the side effects, it is recommended to consider surgery as an option only if exercise and diet have not brought the desired result. In addition, not everyone can afford such an expensive operation. The problem can be solved using an integrated approach. Proper nutrition and a few exercises a day can work wonders. Stock up on patience and perseverance in achieving your cherished goal, and you will be proud of yourself and your figure.
The nutrition system for weight loss of the back does not differ from other weight loss diets, which include the rejection of flour (especially rich) and high sugar and salt content in the diet. Nutrition should be fractional and, most importantly, regular. Don’t let yourself go hungry! Drink more water and less coffee, do not add sugar to tea, it is better to refuse carbonated water altogether. Remember that salads, apples, oranges and lemon juice are always on your side in the fight for a slim figure! For breakfast, eat oatmeal or low-calorie cereal, diet bread, low-fat yogurt, orange. For lunch, cook meat or fish. Avoid frying in oil, bake, steam or grill, to your taste. Use spices instead of salt. And do not forget about the salad, it will improve metabolism. For dinner, you can cook fish and salad. Drink herbal tea. Peppermint tea will calm you down before bed and reduce your hunger.
Lose fat with exercise
- Having taken a position on all fours (arms and knees at a right angle), bend your back forward and backward, fix each position for a few seconds. If the exercise is performed correctly, you will feel some tension in the back muscles. Actions should be performed 10-15 times.
- Lying on your stomach, on a flat hard floor, stretch your arms straight out in front of you, legs straight. Raise your arms and legs at the same time, including your upper body. The position must be fixed for at least 10 seconds. Repeat up to 10 times, returning to the starting position.
- Assuming a position on all fours, place your hands and knees shoulder-width apart. Straighten your left leg and right arm at the same time, while slightly arching your back. Return to the starting position, and repeat the steps in a mirror image. There should be multiple entries for each side.
- Sit on a chair with your body tilted forward at an acute angle, while the foot should be completely fixed on the floor. Pick up dumbbells weighing about 1-1.5 kilograms. Bend your elbows and take them back (try to bring your shoulder blades together). Do up to 10 times.
- Sit on the floor, leaning back on straight arms, while legs should be stretched forward. Lift your buttocks off the floor and lift them up. While performing the exercise, tilt your head back. Fix your position for a few seconds and return to the starting position. Repeat up to 10 times.
Systematic exercises and proper balanced nutrition will help you get rid of unwanted deposits on your back. However, to maintain the result, make an active lifestyle your conscious choice. Walk, ditch the elevator — use the stairs, join the pool or the gym.
When you start doing aerobics or in the gym, you may find that your back seems to have only gotten bigger – don’t panic. This process is associated with the accumulation of lactic acid in the muscles, which increases the volume. But by the second month of regular exercise, the body will get used to it, the fat on the back will begin to disappear and you will begin to lose weight intensively.
Also, massage will become your good friend in the fight against fat. But only it should be a regular medical massage of the back and neck area. Provided that the procedure is carried out by a highly qualified specialist, a course of more than 10 procedures will reduce your volume by more than a few centimeters.
Professional massage can be supplemented with independent exercises: rolling on the floor. The condition is that the surface must be solid. Roll on your back along the spine 10-20 times daily – this will help you lose weight faster.
By following these simple recommendations, you will achieve the desired result, improving your health and well-being. Remember that you gained weight gradually. Therefore, one should not expect too fast results. One day of training won’t solve anything. But a month of regular exercise can greatly improve your appearance and health. Good luck!