Any female person dreams of having long, beautiful and well-groomed nails. And most importantly, they should be natural, because naturalness is at the peak of popularity today. But, unfortunately, for a modern woman, this is not such an easy task. This is affected by various stresses, malnutrition, the current environment, and therefore many of the girls prefer to build up their nails. Of course, this is not very good for the health of the nails. You can make them much stronger, healthier and longer at home.
General nail care tips
Nutrition is one of the most important factors for healthy looking nails. The diet should always contain foods that contain various vitamins, iron, magnesium, calcium and other useful substances. They are found in foods such as cottage cheese, cabbage, cheese, milk, lemon. Massage with olive and almond oil will also be of great benefit to your nails. Thanks to him, you will improve blood circulation and nail structure. An excellent alternative to massage can be typing on a computer or playing the piano. Lemon juice will have a good effect on the structure of nails. You just need to dip them in half a lemon and hold there for a couple of minutes. After this procedure, it is necessary to lubricate the nail plates with a greasy cream.
Home Recipes for Accelerated Nail Growth
If you follow the basic recommendations for nail care, then the end result will please you. In the near future, your nails will get stronger, become even and long.
- A saline solution with iodine will bring great benefits to your nails. To prepare it, take 50 gr. dilute salt in half a liter of warm water and drip a little iodine. Immerse your nails in the resulting saline solution and leave them there for a quarter of an hour.
- Baths using various oils will have a good effect on your nails. The oil bath recipe is simple. We heat castor or olive oil, then drip 5-8 drops of glycerin and iodine there. Soak the nails in the resulting solution for half an hour.
- There will also be a good effect after applying soda baths. Add 20 gr. to one glass of water. soda, keep the nails in this solution for half an hour, then lubricate them with almond oil or a fat cream.
- Sea salt solutions help accelerate nail growth and strengthen them. The recipe is simple: just take 20 gr. sea salt, dilute it in half a liter of hot water and hold your fingertips in this solution for a quarter of an hour. This bath should be done every other day so that the result is noticeable as soon as possible.
- A variety of herbal infusions contribute to the accelerated growth of nails. Especially good effect on the growth of chamomile flowers and burdock root. It is necessary to pour boiling water over the herbs and let them stand for one and a half to two hours. For a more effective result, it is recommended to dip your fingertips into this infusion several 2-3 times a week.
- A positive effect will be when applying blackcurrant cream. It is very easy to prepare it. You should take two teaspoons of flour, 30 gr. berries and half a tablespoon of cream. Mix all this until a homogeneous mass is obtained. Apply the resulting cream to the fingertips, put gloves on your hands and leave in this form for 2-3 hours, and preferably at night. In the morning, wash off the remnants of the resulting product from your hands with warm water.
- A bath for rapid nail growth using grapefruit will give a good result. For its preparation, we need the pulp of this exotic fruit, 50 gr. glycerin and 50 gr. ammonia. Mix it all well and apply the resulting mixture on the nails. Wash your hands with soap after half an hour.
- You can prepare an equally effective mask for nail growth from mineral water, strong tea leaves and cabbage juice. 150 ml. juice mixed with 50 ml. strong tea leaves and 100 ml. water. Dip your fingers into the resulting solution for a quarter of an hour.
- Regular application of olive or castor oil on the nails will help them to recover faster and grow faster. Oil the nail plates 3-4 times a week and very soon your nails will get stronger, stop peeling and grow a couple of centimeters.
- For nail growth, use the following mask. Mix a teaspoon of red pepper with a spoonful of any fat cream and add a couple of drops of boiled water. Heat the mixture in a water bath. When it cools down, apply on the nails and keep for 20-30 minutes.
Homemade creams for nail growth
At home, you can prepare not only various baths, but also creams. After all, when buying a store, we doubt this or that product, and the price of many creams is very high. Therefore, you can make the cream yourself and know exactly what products it is made from.
- Glycerin cream. To prepare it, you will need: salicylic acid and vitamins E, K, 10 drops, 50 ml. red wine and a teaspoon of glycerin. Mix all this well and apply the cream on the nails for 3-4 hours. The result will pleasantly surprise you.
- To enhance nail growth, you can also prepare such a cream: a tablespoon of aloe juice, 2 tablespoons of crushed chamomile flowers and a tablespoon of any fatty cream. Leave the cream on the nails for 3 hours.
- Vitamin cream. It is prepared on the basis of any nourishing baby cream. Vitamins A, D, E, 15 drops of each, mix thoroughly with a tablespoon of cream. Apply to nails and leave for 3 hours.
Nail care rules
- Don’t use nail polish all the time. They require oxygen, so leave your nails bare from time to time.
- Every day at night, lubricate the nail plates with a nourishing cream. – In the cold season, be sure to wear gloves.
- To remove colored nail polish, use a product that does not contain acetone.
By following the above tips, using various baths and homemade creams, your nails will become long and strong in the shortest possible time.