Beautiful and elastic breasts are always pride for its owner. And it doesn’t even matter the size. The main thing is the form and condition. But if it is difficult to do anything with the form without the intervention of a surgeon, then the condition, in which case, it is quite possible to improve by one’s own efforts.
Contrary to popular belief, every woman can face the problem of sagging breasts, regardless of what size and shape she has. In order to determine whether the breasts are really sagging, or if this is excessive self-criticism, it is necessary to conduct a pencil test. It is placed under the chest, and if the pencil does not fall, but calmly holds where it was placed, then the chest is considered sagging.
Breast Correction Procedures
Do not despair if the breast has lost its shape. Put in a little effort and it will be even better than before. The main thing is a systematic approach and regularity. The following procedures will help restore breast elasticity:
- Masks and wraps. The most common components are algae and clay. You can do it both in the salon and at home. Before the procedure, cleanse the breast skin with soap and a light scrub. Mix 50 g of white clay with 20 g of talc and pour over with warm milk. Apply to chest and wash off after half an hour. Mix algae powder with fatty sour cream and apply on the skin of the chest for 15-20 minutes. Alternate these two masks for best results.
- The use of an infusion of hop cones, as well as cucumber or herbal lotion. You can cook them yourself, let them brew and apply before a shower. To prepare cucumber lotion, grate one fresh cucumber, pour 150 ml of alcohol and let it brew for 10 days in a closed container. Then dilute with distilled water in a 1:1 ratio. For herbal lotion, you will need to take 1 tsp. leaves of St. John’s wort, linden, mint, chamomile and chop them. Pour boiling water, leave for 1 hour and strain. Add tsp. glycerin, 40 ml of alcohol and leave for 3-5 days.
- Cold and hot shower. This is a good way to tone not only the chest, but the whole body. The procedure is quite simple, you only need to devote 10-15 minutes to it every day. Start at comfortable temperatures and gradually increase the contrast. The first few times you need to first warm up well, then turn on cool water and change the temperature every 15 seconds. Always finish with cold water.
- Massage, both independent and in the salon. The result is achieved in 8-10 sessions, while after the massage, for a greater effect, a mask is necessarily applied. It is worth noting that the result is easy to lose if at the end of the course it is not supported in any way.
- Special beauty treatments. The most effective are myostimulation, which is based on the effect of current on the muscles, laser magnification and biorevitalization (injections of various drugs).
- Mesotherapy. This hardware massage is successfully used for the whole body. The procedure has proven itself well, so an excellent result is guaranteed after 10-20 procedures.
You can smear yourself with various creams as much as you like to calm yourself, but it is better to accept the fact that a complete breast correction is possible only with an integrated approach. All the remedies that promise a miraculous effect from their mere application are pure deceit and an attempt (it must be said, unfortunately, often quite successful) to make a fortune on the naive and gullible.
A simple cream or oil is a good helper, because moisturizing plays an important role in maintaining breast tone. However, these funds are only a small part of a large complex. Many procedures can correct the situation, but something stronger is needed to maintain the effect. The most effective remedy is regular physical activity, which can really work wonders.
Exercises to tone the pectoral muscles
Anatomically, the breast is composed of fatty tissue and is completely devoid of muscle. They are located between the ribs and the mammary gland. That is why breasts cannot be enlarged by physical exercises. Having pumped up the pectoral muscles, you can only change the shape and condition of the chest.
In this case, an integrated approach consists in performing exercises not only directly for the chest, but also for posture, which plays an important role in maintaining the mammary glands and keeping them in the right state.
- Lie on your back, arms along the body. Close the shoulder blades, stay in this position for 10 seconds. Repeat 10-20 times.
- Lying on your back, take dumbbells and spread your arms to the sides. Raise them up for 5 seconds. Repeat 10-15 times.
- Lying on your back, bend your legs at the knees, put your hands under your head, connecting them into a lock. Raise your upper body, lingering at the top for 5 seconds. It is important to look up and not strain your neck.
- Lie on your stomach, arms with dumbbells along the torso. The exercise is done in four counts: arms to the sides – forward – to the sides – to the starting position. 15 repetitions.
- Lie on your stomach with your forehead touching the floor. Hands tightly pressed to the body, legs together. As you exhale, starting from the head, consistently raise the upper body, while not changing the position of the arms and legs. As you inhale, lower yourself in the same way, but in reverse order.
- Put a book on your head, and walk around the apartment, trying to hold it. Gradually increase the walking time and the number of books.
- In a standing position, close your palms at chest level and press them against each other, causing resistance for 30 seconds. Repeat 3 times.
- Perform 15 push-ups from the floor, bench, or wall. Repeat 3 times. The plane used for push-ups can be alternated.
- Feet shoulder width apart, one hand on the hip. With the other hand, make circular movements, then change hands. 3 sets of 10 times.
- Standing straight, bring your hands behind your back. Raise and lower them slowly. 3 sets of 10 times.
- Lie on your back and slowly spread the dumbbells to the side, lowering your arms down. 3 sets of 15 reps.
Workouts will be effective if you perform them at least four times a week. It is very important to warm up well before each lesson, thereby warming up the muscles and preparing them for further stress. After a workout, be sure to stretch well to avoid discomfort. All exercises are performed carefully, with constant control over the correctness of their implementation. Pain should not occur at any stage of the process. It’s also important to give yourself (and your muscles, respectively) a break at least once a week.
You can improve any condition, even if it seems critical. In some cases, the result will be visible only with surgical intervention, however, in most conditions, physical activity and proper …