Some girls and women want to change the shape of the face, get rid of chubby cheeks, acquire a facial contour and pronounced cheekbones. It’s not that fast or easy, but it’s possible. There are several techniques and exercises for correcting the shape of the face.
First of all, you need to tune in to long-term weight loss of the face, since there is no sudden weight loss in the face. Unless there is a sharp weight loss of the whole body, then the face will change shape accordingly. And in order for the face to lose weight, you need to take care of her skin daily, apply a special diet and perform a set of exercises.
With constant and proper skin care, in addition to losing weight, the appearance of wrinkles and other various defects is prevented. Since everything occurs due to a lack of oxygen in the skin and its nutrition. Therefore, you need to learn how to care for your skin every day, so that the result is effective and already noticeable in the near future.
The face loses weight in combination with weight loss of the whole body. Many women, if they want to quickly lose weight, do not follow any dietary rules and may refuse to eat at all. But we must remember that a return to an early normal way of life threatens with a violation of health, weight immediately returns, and the face becomes unhealthy and puffy.
For weight loss to be effective and without consequences, you need to follow a few rules:
- Do not slouch, as with improper posture, blood circulation is disturbed and puffiness occurs on the face.
- Replace the pillow on the bed with a lower one and fit it directly under the neck.
- Perform physical activity for the face and the whole body.
- Follow a proper and healthy diet.
- Daily skin care with special cosmetics.
Diet for the face
Basically, this diet is designed to get rid of fluids, especially from the upper body. With any diet, and for the face, the right choice will be three separate meals a day, in small portions and with snacks in between. The last meal should be four hours before bedtime.
Sugar and salt should be eliminated from the diet, because they retain fluid in the body and contribute to puffiness on the face. Refuse fatty broths, meat, sweets, baked goods and, of course, carbonated drinks. Also forget about coffee and tea, as they add extra calories to us and retain fluid in the tissues.
Replace all unhealthy foods with fruits and vegetables. They can be consumed in any form, in salads, in cooked dishes (stews, pastries, desserts), fresh. Cook only in vegetable oil and with a minimum amount of salt and pepper. Due to fiber, the intestines will be cleansed, the calorie content of dishes will decrease, and the weight will gradually decrease.
It is very important to give up alcohol, especially wine and beer, as they spoil the condition of the skin and complexion. The high calorie content in these drinks causes not only puffiness, but also toxicosis.
To tone the body, you need to drink water. For a woman, this is a volume of two liters per day, and on hot days a little more. Water can be replaced with slightly mineral water. Replacing water with tea or coffee will not help, unless it is herbal or green tea – they will help remove toxins from the body.
Massage and face masks
It must be remembered that the face must be influenced not only externally, but also internally.
Massage with sea salt solution and herbal infusion will improve blood circulation and tone facial muscles. The procedure is carried out by intensive, but not painful slapping on the skin, previously moistened with a towel in tincture. It is advisable to do this procedure every morning so that the result is visible soon.
Useful for facial muscle tone and nourishing masks. Masks can be either store-bought or homemade. But before everything, it is advisable to consult a beautician in order to choose the right product in accordance with the type of skin.
These facial exercises can be done anywhere and at any free time. It is advisable to do it twice a day in the first two or three weeks, and as soon as the result of losing weight is visible, reduce classes to once.
- Standing or sitting, tilt your head back so that tension is felt in the neck and chin area. For reinforcement, you can reach back with your hands. In the position of maximum tension, count to 15 and return back. Repeat the exercise 3-4 times.
- Stretching the chin in front of you, push the lower jaw forward. With your thumbs, massage the chin line from the ears to the middle and back. Work out the oval for 30 seconds without relaxing the muscles. Break 10 seconds and repeat 3-4 times.
- Take a book and put it on your head for 5 minutes, while trying not to drop it. Such an exercise will not only develop an even posture, but will also help to tighten the oval of the face and reduce fat deposits in the chin area.
- Stretch the lower lip to the tip of the nose, while pushing the lower jaw forward. When a strong tension comes, count to 10 and repeat 3-4 times. And it is advisable to try not to wrinkle your forehead during the exercise.
- Sit down at the table, straighten your back, put your elbows on the edge of the table and put your chin on your hands. Start pressing your head down, and for 30 seconds fight with the resistance of your hands. Rest and repeat 3 more times. The main thing in this exercise is to measure efforts.
- For a couple of minutes with maximum muscle tension, pronounce the letter “I” and “U”. You can repeat this exercise several times.
- Clamp a pencil with your teeth and try to write a word in the air. Do the exercise for a couple of minutes.
- Pat yourself on the chin with the back of your hand for 30 seconds. This exercise will help get rid of a double chin. It can also be used when applying day and night cream.
This set of exercises will give an effective result only in combination with proper nutrition and general physical activity of the whole body.