In winter, as a rule, hair does not look very good. Lack of vitamins and too high humidity affect.
You can try to walk in the cold without a hat (only use a hood), but even this will not help you much. What you need to pay attention to in winter, so as not to harm your hair?
In winter, hair really needs special care. Therefore, if possible, postpone painting or perming until spring. At least that would be a good option. But if you can’t live without paint, try using more gentle dyes. For example, basma or henna. Paints without oxidizing agents with natural components are also suitable. During the winter months, it is recommended to use the hair dryer as little as possible. Otherwise, the hair will often split or even worse – break.
How to achieve more volume and shine?
- Find the right shampoo for you. If the shampoo is itchy, you need to find a product without silicone. The softest shampoos are calculated according to the inscriptions on the label. Therefore, do not be too lazy to turn the shampoo bottle in your hands and read the label. Their detergent base is Sodium Laureth Sulfate or TEA Lauril Sulfate.
- A lot of shampoo is not a guarantee that it will be better. For an excellent result, a serving with a nut is enough.
- To reduce the concentration of caustic substances in the shampoo, do not foam it on the hair, but dilute it with water until foam on the palm of your hand.
- Always wash the roots thoroughly – the entire length of the hair will clean itself when you rinse the soap suds.
- Hair is considered clean if it literally creaks after washing.
- Tap water can be the reason why hair is not shiny! So, try an anti-chlorine shampoo.
- Hair will look better after washing and stay clean longer if you choose a shampoo for their type. And, if you don’t know what type of hair you have, then look on the Internet for a test to determine the type of hair or visit a specialist.
- Never go to bed with a wet head. The structure of the hair, in contact with the fabric of the pillow, is very easily damaged. In this regard, the hair can be cut, become brittle. Therefore, if you do not use a hair dryer, lie down in bed on a pillow with a towel wrapped around your head. With it, you will fix the hair and exclude their contact with the pillow fabric.
- After washing your hair, it will be a wonderful procedure for your hair if you rinse it with cold water. Thus, you seal the pores of the hair, they will gain shine, strength and silkiness.
- Love walking in the rain! If you want your hair to gain fullness, strength and shine, be sure to walk in the summer rain or wash your hair with clean rain water.
- Also, a head massage will be useful for your hair. It helps to strengthen the hair roots, improves the condition of the scalp. In addition, head massage will provide you with pleasant sensations, relieve stress and fatigue after a hard day’s work. And a sweet dream is guaranteed to you.
I bring to your attention a mask against split ends. Mix 3 tablespoons of yeast with 250 g of mayonnaise, mix until smooth. Let it brew in a warm place for one hour. Then apply to the ends of your hair, wrapping them in a plastic bag and wrapping them in a towel. Keep this mask on your hair for one hour, then rinse with warm water. Repeat this procedure as needed. One application should be enough for you for 1.5-2 months, then you can repeat it again.
And to make your hair shine with health and fight with its beauty, you can use medications. For example, you can take Calcium-D 3 Nycomed. This Norwegian preparation will fill the deficiency of calcium and give beauty to hair, nails, smile and posture.