Every woman is proud of her bust, however, not every woman pays enough attention to her breasts. All, without exception, women know how to take care of the skin of the face and neck, but only a few know about the technique that can make the muscles of the chest elastic, and the bust itself is attractive in the eyes of the male half of society. We will try to fill this gap.
First of all, it must be said that the process of improving the appearance of the breast contains several methods that must be performed in combination. Performing only one technique will not bring the desired result. So, to improve the shape of the breast will allow the following activities:
- performing regular physical exercises;
- daily contrast shower;
- use of means for cosmetic lifting;
- creams and masks at home;
- choosing the right bra
- well organized meals.
Let’s consider each of these points in more detail.
The most effective chest exercises
As you know, the female breast consists of the body of the mammary gland and the fatty layer, there are no muscles in it. The pectoral muscles are located under the bust and serve to support it, so exercising this muscle group will tighten the chest and make it more attractive. By the way, physical exercises for the chest will not lead to an increase in its size.
The most effective exercises for developing pectoral muscles and maintaining them in an appropriate tone are:
- Push ups. To perform this exercise, you need to take an emphasis while lying down, while your hands should be wider than your shoulders. Next, you need to perform 10-20 body lifts, after a short break, you should do another approach with the same number of push-ups. This exercise should be done daily.
- Squeezing the palms in front of the chest. This exercise is performed in a vertical position of the body, the palms of the hands must be connected to each other by their back, and then squeezed together. The squeezing force should be as high as possible, the time for applying the force should be at least 10 seconds. Repeat this exercise 10 times and do it daily.
- Wall pressure. Stand in front of the wall, rest the palms of your hands located at chest level against the plane of the wall, hold the maximum effort for 10 seconds. Do 10 sets and, in the future, do this exercise every day.
- Finger grip. In a vertical position of the body, stretch your arms forward at chest level, connect the fingers of both hands into the lock and try to break it, applying maximum effort for 10 seconds. Do this exercise 10 times and remember to come back to it every day.
Cold and hot shower
A daily contrast shower will improve blood circulation in the chest area, as well as increase tissue elasticity. Hot water leads to flabbiness of the skin, cold, on the contrary, allows it to gain elasticity. After a contrast shower, wipe yourself with a cold towel. In order for the achieved effect to last as long as possible, it is recommended to wear a bra previously placed in the refrigerator.
Cosmetic breast lift
You can strengthen flabby or beginning to sag breast skin with special cosmetics, which contain the necessary nourishing and moisturizing ingredients. Cosmetic lifting preparations help to increase the elasticity and firmness of the skin, saturate the tissues with oxygen, and also provoke the production of collagen by the body.
Means must be applied only to clean skin, performing light massage movements.
Homemade creams and masks
Currently, cosmetologists have developed a number of products to improve the firmness and elasticity of the breast skin, which can be prepared at home using available components. The following masks for breast skin are the most popular:
- Clay mask. To prepare it, you need to mix 3 tbsp. white clay with 1 tbsp. honey, apply the prepared mass to the décolleté area, after 10 minutes, rinse off the composition with cool water.
- Egg white mask. To prepare the composition, mix the protein of one beaten egg with 1 tsp. olive oil. Apply the mixture for 20 minutes on the skin in the décolleté area, then rinse with cool water. This mask should not be performed more than once a week.
- Vinegar mask. Apple cider vinegar and water are mixed in a 1:1 ratio. The prepared composition must be rubbed into the skin of the mammary glands, without affecting the nipple area. 15 minutes after application, the remnants of the mask should be removed with a cotton swab.
In order for the breast to acquire the desired attractive shape, it is necessary to perform a corrective massage. To do this, take each breast in the palms of your hands so that the middle of the palm is in the nipple area. Massaging the tissues is performed by slowly moving the palms towards each other or in the direction from the shoulders to the center of the chest. The cycle consists of 9 repetitions.
Further, without changing the position of the hands, with a deep breath, press the palms of the hands on the mammary glands, as if trying to press them against your body. Repeat this movement 9 times. Both movements of the corrective massage must be performed, alternating each other, for 5 minutes. Daily breast massage stimulates blood circulation and strengthens muscles.
Choosing the right bra
The effect of the right bra cannot be underestimated. A bra of the appropriate size and shape will not only achieve an excellent external effect, but will also promote the natural circulation of blood flow in the mammary glands. When choosing a bra, you must be guided by one rule – the chest placed in a well-chosen bra should have the shape of a regular cone. In this case, the distance between the tops of these cones should be equal to the distance from the jugular cavity to the center of the chest. A bra chosen in this way will allow a woman with any breast size to look as advantageous as possible.
Well organized meals
It is hardly worth talking about the benefits of proper nutrition. There is a phrase: “Man is what he eats.” This means that depending on the category…