Being slim is, of course, the dream of every woman and girl. Each of them at a certain time wonders how to remove the hanging tummy and make it fit and beautiful. You can, of course, sign up for expensive, effective weight loss courses, but not every woman has the time and money for such courses. You can go for a morning or evening jog, but, again, not all of the fair sex have such an opportunity (for example, due to a busy work schedule, there is not enough time).
Many women go on strict diets to achieve their goals. They lose weight, of course. But, will these restrictions be enough to permanently get rid of ugly and unaesthetic fat folds? Indeed, most often, a diet, helping to remove unnecessary kilograms, leaves an overhanging and flabby stomach.
It is not necessary to do all of the above. It is enough to exclude some harmful foods from your diet and perform simple, but extremely effective exercises daily to make you slim and your tummy beautiful and toned.
Why extra centimeters appear
Before you decide to start fighting hated centimeters, you should first find out the reasons for their occurrence and what consequences excess weight can lead to if you don’t take care of yourself in time:
- the first reason is overeating – if a person consumes an excess amount of high-calorie food, then all calories are inevitably deposited in the form of fat;
- frequent consumption of foods that contain cholesterol (fast food);
- a sedentary sedentary lifestyle: for example, daily work at a computer, driving, etc.);
- stressful state. If you constantly find yourself in situations that cause stress, then most likely you know firsthand what extra pounds are. People who are under stress are much more likely to experience hunger and tend to eat more than usual, which inevitably leads to overweight;
- pregnancy and childbirth. Almost all new mothers face such a problem as overweight and sagging, unattractive belly after childbirth.
- Digestion disorders can also cause the appearance of extra centimeters. As a rule, ultrasound of the abdominal cavity allows to detect this problem.
Extra pounds spoil not only your figure. In the future, they can cause hypertension or heart disease, as well as diabetes and liver disease, cancer. And this is not a complete list of problems associated with being overweight.
First you need to take care of your diet. This does not mean at all that you have to follow the strictest diet and deny yourself your favorite foods. It will be enough to adhere to certain rules and regimen of eating.
First, breakfast. Nutritionists unanimously argue that under no circumstances should you refuse a morning meal. Breakfast is your energy charge for the whole day. And, if you skip it, then the feeling of hunger will torment you throughout the day, which will certainly lead to an acute desire to eat something not very healthy (for example, sweet or starchy foods).
Second, snacks. It has been proven that proper nutrition should be 6 or 7 meals a day, that is, breakfast, lunch, dinner and three snacks. A good snack will interrupt the feeling of hunger and will not provide a lot of carbohydrates and fats. Ideally, a snack is fermented milk products, fruits or vegetables.
And third, dinner. Eating before bed is a very bad habit and you have to give it up. The best option is to have dinner a few hours before you go to bed, but preferably no later than seven in the evening. If you are overcome by night bouts of hunger, then you can eat one unsweetened apple, drink low-fat yogurt or plain water.
Physical activity is the second important step on the way to a beautiful and flat tummy. With weight loss (after childbirth), stretch marks often form on the skin of the abdomen, which even proper nutrition cannot cope with. Simple physical exercises will help to get rid of this scourge. To quickly remove the hanging belly at home, you will have to perform the exercises you have chosen regularly – no less than 3 or 4 times a week.
To this day, abdominal exercises remain the most effective methods of losing weight. Since there are a huge number of variations of these exercises, you can easily choose those exercises for the press that are most suitable for you.
- Press exercise number 1. It should be performed in the supine position. Bend your knees as much as possible so that you almost reach your buttocks with your heels. Put your hands behind your head, forming a “lock” with your fingers. Now, as you rise, try to reach your knees with your elbows. Your feet will naturally lift off the floor as you do this exercise, so it’s best to have someone hold them in place. Or you can just fix the legs under the sofa, chair.
- Exercise number 1 gives a wonderful result for the upper abdominals. For the first classes, 30 repetitions is enough, but if you can do more, then do more and you will be able to show off a toned tummy much earlier. Do not forget about the intensity of the lifts – ideally, in one minute you should have time to do this exercise 50 times.
- Exercise for a tightened tummy number 2. It is also performed in the supine position. Raise your arms and legs at the same time. Your goal is to touch your toes with your fingers. You need to perform the exercise as quickly as possible and at least 25 times. This will help you strengthen your lower abs.
- Exercise number 3. This exercise is performed in a prone position, arms should be extended along the body. Raise your legs up, then lower. Repeat about 20-25 times. During the exercise, be sure to ensure that the lower back does not come off the ground. If it is very difficult, then from the beginning you can lower your legs alternately one at a time.
- Press exercise number 4. According to research, “Bicycle” is the most effective exercise for the press. As described above, this exercise is performed lying on your back. Hands should be removed behind the head, but not fastened into a “lock”, the knees should be bent at an angle of approximately 45 degrees, the lower back should be pressed to the floor to the maximum. In this position, you need to alternately raise your legs, touching your right elbow to your left knee and vice versa. 15-17 repetitions should be done, in about three seconds each.
If you do not become lazy and start doing these simple exercises daily, then in a few weeks the result will pleasantly surprise you.