Enlarged pores are a typical skin problem that most women experience. Their face looks like the peel of an orange. Enlarged pores are characteristic of oily and combination skin, the result of increased sebum secretion. As a result, the skin looks dirty, unkempt, acne, blackheads, blackheads tend to appear on it. Due to the accumulated fat in the pores and various impurities, they look deeper, especially in the T-zone – this is the forehead, chin and nose. It is impossible to change the type of skin – this is a genetic predisposition. Despite this, you can temporarily solve the problem of enlarged pores and, with the help of special care, maintain the achieved effect.
What is time
The pores are a channel that removes oil on the surface of the skin. These channels are the openings of the follicles, which are located on the surface of the skin. The pores consist of several sebaceous glands and hair. The size of the pore is determined by the amount of sebum produced, the more it is produced, the wider the pore.
Causes of Pore Enlargement
Keeping your skin clean is the most important thing. Causes of Pore Enlargement:
- hormonal imbalance;
- disruption of the endocrine glands;
- weakening of the immune system;
- taking medications;
- abuse of decorative cosmetics.
Ways to fix the problem of enlarged pores
Treatment of this problem should be complex.
First, you need to rethink your diet. A special diet based on fruits and vegetables, juices and mineral water, the exclusion from the menu of fatty, fried, flour confectionery, chocolate is the first step in the fight for a beautiful appearance.
Secondly, you should follow the daily regimen, go to bed on time, get up on time, get enough sleep.
Thirdly, it is necessary to revise cosmetic products and skin care products, maybe among them there are those that do not suit the skin and cause increased secretion of fat.
Fourth, start taking care of your skin properly. Masking skin problems gives only a temporary effect.
Before narrowing enlarged pores, they must first be cleaned of accumulated sebum, blackheads and blackheads. For this, special scrubs, gels, facial foams are used. These products wash away oil, sweat and dirt from the skin of the face, scrubs exfoliate dead skin cells, making it smooth.
Scrub based on soda, salt and soap cleanses, whitens the skin and tightens pores.
With baby soap (you can use soap with a string or chamomile extract – the effect will be stronger), lather a cotton pad thickly, pour a spoonful of soda and fine salt on the cotton, gently wipe the damp skin of the face in a circular motion, leave for five minutes, then rinse. Rinse your face first with warm water, then cold. Apply a light moisturizer to the skin. After this procedure, the face will become clean, elastic, smooth, the pores will become less noticeable.
After cleansing the skin, you can make various masks to narrow the pores on the face. As a rule, they are applied for 15-20 minutes, the duration of the procedure depends on the composition.
- Clay masks. The most effective cosmetic product for narrowing pores is clay masks. The mask is applied thickly on the face, washed off. The effect can be observed immediately, but several procedures are needed to achieve the full result. Adding aloe juice or tea will enhance the effect of the mask.
- Protein masks. Protein masks are also an excellent remedy for solving the problem of enlarged pores. Beat the egg white, after adding 4-5 drops of lemon juice. Apply the mixture in a circular motion. After 15-20 minutes, wash off the mask, then wipe with cosmetic milk.
- Masks from potato starch. Starch is an excellent product for cosmetic masks. Softens, nourishes and slightly dries the skin. Mix starch powder, a pinch of salt, a spoonful of honey and a spoonful of warm milk. Stir the mixture and apply an even layer of the mask on the face. The composition tightens pores and whitens the face.
- Masks based on fruits and berries. Fruits, due to the content of various acids in them, dissolve the fat accumulated in the pores, narrow them, nourish and smooth the skin. Apply the pulp of any fruit on the face, then wash off after half an hour.
- Oatmeal mask. Grind oatmeal flakes, add lemon juice and 30 g of honey, apply on face, wash off after fifteen minutes.
To maintain the effect of narrowing the pores, after cleansing and masks, moisturize the skin, increase its tone.
Lotions and essential oils
To prepare the lotion, you need to mix 2 g of alum, 20 g of honey, 80 g of water (distilled) until smooth. Use the composition no more than twice a day. This lotion deeply cleanses and tightens pores.
Essential oils dissolve the secret that pollutes the pores and discolors it, while normalizing the hormonal balance. Facial massage with essential oils tightens pores and improves blood circulation.
Ice cube massage
Great for shrinking pores. The easiest thing is to massage your face with an ice cube from plain water after cleansing your skin. However, if you freeze a decoction of green tea, the effect will also be rejuvenating, a decoction of calendula – healing, disinfecting, a decoction of celandine – whitening, with regular use, various age spots and even freckles will gradually disappear. Frozen mineral water without gas is also great for narrowing pores. Even washing with ordinary cold water will narrow the pores a little.
They offer various services that narrow pores – peeling, wrapping, etc. There are chemical peeling, mechanical peeling, cold treatment, ultrasound treatment. Chemical peeling is done using various acids that remove the top layer of the skin, dissolve fatty deposits in the pores. Mechanical peeling is performed using compositions with abrasive particles that cleanse the skin of keratinized and dead cells. Cold treatment – cryotherapy occurs through the effect of dry cold on the skin, as a result of which the vessels and pores narrow.
How to prevent the problem of enlarged pores
First of all, the condition of the skin depends on nutrition. Enlarged pores are just a visible result of increased secretion of sebum, and this happens when fatty, fried, and confectionery products are abused. Introduction to the diet of fruits and vegetables, the exclusion of the above products is the first step in the prevention of enlarged pores.
Compliance with the daily routine is just as important for the skin. The body should provide proper sleep and rest, which will instantly affect the appearance.
High-quality cosmetics is the third step in the prevention of skin problems. Do not save on what is applied to the face.