Every lady dreams of keeping her skin youthful for as long as possible. However, sooner or later, all women face such a problem as wrinkles. These unpleasant lines and grooves can come to their owner for several years at once and make the face less attractive. Wrinkles can occur in absolutely any area of the face. However, most often they affect the forehead area. Currently, there is a huge number of methods that can cope with wrinkles in this particular part of the face in a short time.
Massage for wrinkles on the forehead.
Massage is considered one of the most effective ways to deal with hated wrinkles on the forehead. Before starting the massage, you need to prepare your hands. To do this, the fingertips are dipped in olive oil. It should be remembered that all movements should be soft and should not bring any discomfort.
- To begin with, you should perform soft horizontal movements from the forehead, towards the temples. In the area of \u200b\u200bthe temples, you need to stop for a few seconds. Such movements must be repeated at least 8 times.
- On each half of the forehead, you need to draw 2 rows of vertical eights (at the same time, you can’t take your hands off the skin in any case). After that, in the same way, draw 2 horizontal eights. This exercise should be repeated at least 5 times.
- Instead of eights on the forehead, you can also draw zeros. Repetitions should be the same as in the previous exercise.
- The next exercise is a little more difficult. First, you need to run your fingers over all vertical wrinkles from the bottom up. Next, each wrinkle should be “crossed out” with small careful strokes towards the eyebrow. In this case, you need to move from the bottom up. Each movement is repeated 5 times.
- A very effective exercise is “tapping”. It is done very easily, you just need to “run” with your fingertips across your forehead (1 minute will be enough).
- At the end of the session, you can run your right hand over your forehead, from right to left and your left hand, from left to right.
Homemade masks for wrinkles on the forehead.
Most women prefer to get rid of nasty forehead wrinkles with proven homemade recipes. Homemade anti-wrinkle masks are especially popular. Making such masks is quite easy, the main thing is to mix all the right ingredients correctly.
- Paraffin mask – this mask is known for the fact that the effect of it is visible almost immediately. As a rule, it is used right before some important event. To prepare it, it is necessary to melt the wax, dip a piece of cloth in this mass and carefully place it on the forehead. First, be sure to lubricate the forehead with olive oil. This will help avoid burns. After the fabric has hardened, it can be removed. It is not advisable to make such a mask more than 2 times a week.
- Tomato mask – not everyone knows that tomatoes have an amazing lifting effect. Therefore, there is nothing strange in the fact that this vegetable is used in the fight against wrinkles on the forehead. You need to pick out the gruel from the tomato and mix it with a small amount of sour cream. After the mask has acquired a uniform consistency, it can be applied to the forehead. Such a mask is kept on the skin for no more than 15 minutes, after which it should be washed off with warm water.
- Mask with egg and lemon – mix 1 egg white with lemon pulp. Such a mask is kept on the face until a feeling of tightness appears. After that, the mask can be washed off.
- Mask of milk and lemon juice – to prepare such a mask, add a few drops of lemon juice (3-4) to 2 tablespoons of milk. The resulting mass should be thoroughly mixed and applied to a clean forehead. Wash off the mask after 20 minutes.
- Mask of potatoes and cucumber – you just need to grate 1 cucumber and 1 potato on a fine grater and mix everything well. Such a mask is kept on the forehead for no more than 20 minutes, after which it is washed off with warm water and a small amount of lemon juice. After that, the forehead can be smeared with olive oil and massaged a little.
- Rice flour and grapefruit mask – you need 1 tablespoon of rice flour, 2 tablespoons of grapefruit juice and 1 spoon of curdled milk. All ingredients are thoroughly mixed and applied to the forehead.
Forehead exercises for wrinkles.
Gymnastics is quite easy, but each movement should be approached very seriously and thoroughly.
- First you need to put your elbows on a table or some kind of flat surface, after that you need to properly fix your eyebrows with your fingers. In this position, you should try to frown 10 times and raise your eyebrows 10 times.
- Next, you should press your forehead with your fingertips in the area where hair growth begins and try to pull the skin of your forehead up, while lowering your eyebrows down.
- To make wrinkles smaller, you should first lower your eyebrows, then bring them together, and then lift and part them in different directions. It is also advisable to do this exercise every day, at least 5 times.
- The following exercise is very effective in the fight against suprafrontal and subfrontal wrinkles. You should open your eyes as wide as possible and raise your eyebrows high. To obtain positive results, this exercise must be repeated at least 10 times.
A few more useful tips to help make forehead wrinkles less noticeable.
- Water – 8-10 glasses of water per day will help to make the skin of the face firmer and more beautiful, which will lead to a decrease in the number of wrinkles on the forehead.
- Normal sleep – as you know, during sleep, the production of elastin and collagen in the body occurs. Therefore, in order to reduce wrinkles, you should sleep at least 8 hours a day.
- Scrubs – experts say that weekly exfoliation of dead cells in the forehead will help make wrinkles less deep. During the treatment of the forehead with a scrub, all movements should be circular.
- Coconut Oil – Coconut oil is known to be very nourishing to the skin, and this, in turn, helps to make deep forehead wrinkles less noticeable. It is recommended to massage with coconut oil at least once a week.
- High-quality creams that contain vitamins E and C, retinol and alpha hydroxy acids will help get rid of wrinkles. It is these products that help the production of collagen, which greatly reduces the number of wrinkles on the forehead. Naturally, one must understand that even though such means are very …