Fashionable manicure is always beautiful and stylish. Currently, the use of Shellac gel polish has become very popular. It is non-toxic and practically does not cause allergies. According to manufacturers, this beauty lasts up to two weeks. Nevertheless, after its use, restoration and treatment of nails is still required.
You can strengthen and restore nails using several effective methods:
- With the help of trays with the addition of olive oil, preheating it. It will also not be superfluous to mix vitamins E and A. You need to hold your fingers for at least 10 minutes. It is necessary to carry out the procedure during the week, preferably in the evenings.
- Rub lemon juice daily into the nail plate. After three minutes, you need to wash your hands with water and anoint with a nourishing hand cream. Lemon is high in vitamin C and essential oils, which will keep your nails strong and looking healthier.
- Applying iodine is also a great way to improve the nail plate. It is not difficult to perform this procedure, it is best at night. Gently anoint each nail with a cotton swab. In the morning, the yellowness will disappear. It is worth noting that many consider this method the most effective.
- The healing properties of sea salt are known to many. Pamper your nails with salt baths, and then you will not know what exfoliating and brittle nails are.
- The use of sour berries has a beneficial effect on the nail plate. But it is worth noting that only sour berries, such as red currants, cranberries and lingonberries, are ideal for this. The berries should be finely chopped, and then applied to the nails, wrapped with cling film and left for about 20-25 minutes. After the expiration date, rinse with cool water.
- You can use red ground pepper, which serves to grow, strengthen and treat nails. To do this, mix 10-12 drops of water, preferably boiled, a teaspoon of red pepper and the same amount of any oily hand cream. This mixture should be held for about 7 minutes in a water bath, then cool slightly. Apply the result evenly on the nail plates and hold for about 25 minutes, and then rinse with water. This procedure should be carried out about 1 time per month.
- To nourish the nails, you can try gelatin baths. To do this, boil a glass of water and dissolve a teaspoon of gelatin in it. After the mixture has cooled slightly, dip your nails into it for 20 minutes. For the best effect, make such masks three times a week.
- A vegetable mask is suitable for restoring damaged nails. Natural potato and cabbage juice is enriched with vitamins and useful minerals. It is necessary to mix these juices one to one and hold your nails in them for 20 minutes.
- There is also a salon procedure for restoring nails using paraffin. It is carried out by melting paraffin, in which you need to hold your hands for about 30 minutes. As a result of this procedure, small cracks and peeling of the nails disappear, which become noticeably stronger. In addition, such baths remarkably fight with withering and aging of the skin on the hands, mask small spots.
- Nail sealing is quite an effective procedure, which is also done in the salon. A composition is rubbed into the nail, which includes beeswax and honey. After this sealing, a thin film appears on the nail plate, which prevents damage, reduces brittle nails, and a healthy, shiny and well-groomed appearance appears.
To do this, you should eat right, including vitamins A, E, C, D in your diet, eat foods with calcium, iron, iodine, fluorine and trace elements. To love and never give up dairy products, fish products and greens.
In order for your nails to always please you, in addition to home masks and salon procedures, it is necessary to observe preventive measures that, taken on time, will allow you to avoid treatment in the future.
- Always wear gloves when washing floors, dishes and other household chores!
- To avoid delamination of nails, it is necessary to do a manicure at least two weeks!
- Use nail files on a rubber or cardboard base!
- Use acetone-free nail polish remover!
- In frost and cold, do not neglect gloves!
These procedures are not complicated and do not require much time, especially since the result in the form of beautiful, healthy nails that will delight you will not keep you waiting long. Be healthy!