Hair loss is very common. In order to stop it, you must first establish the cause of this process. To do this, you must undergo a medical examination, visit a trichologist. Treatment can combine both the use of special medications and the use of natural remedies.
Causes of hair loss.
Hair loss can be caused by the following reasons: stress, diseases, fungal infections, hormonal failure, damage to the scalp, taking harmful medications, lack of vitamins necessary for hair growth, etc. Also, the catalyst for the process of hair loss is an increase in body temperature, taking birth control pills.
If hair loss is due to heredity or aging, it is almost impossible to stop it, but you can reduce the intensity. But in all other cases, it is necessary to stop hair loss and strengthen hair in various ways. There is a huge variety of natural remedies, the beneficial properties of which help to strengthen hair, make it stronger and prevent hair loss.
Using oils for hair loss.
Natural oils with regular use help to cope with the problem of hair loss. They nourish the scalp with vitamins and minerals. In addition, the composition of oils contains antioxidants – substances that neutralize the action of free radicals.
There is a wide variety of oils that can help restore hair follicles, strengthen hair and protect it from environmental stressors.
- Avocado oil and macadamia nut oil are high in oleic acid. They have the ability to penetrate deep into the scalp and saturate it with nutrients.
- Coconut and olive oils contain the substance phytosterol, which enhances hair growth.
- Black seed oil is a well-known and very effective remedy for hair loss. It contains a huge amount of useful substances and vitamins: oleic, stearic, myristic acids, zinc, iron, copper, vitamin E and others. Black cumin oil stimulates hair growth, has an anti-inflammatory effect, it is used to prevent hair loss.
- Castor oil contains vitamins A and E, oleic and ricinic acid. The use of castor oil allows you to get rid of peeling skin, as well as dry seborrhea. This is a wonderful tool for strengthening weakened hair and preventing hair loss.
- Jojoba oil penetrates well deep into the skin, saturates it with vitamins and minerals, increases blood flow and stimulates skin oxygenation.
- Oils of rosemary, ginger, black pepper, sage can slow down the process of hair loss due to the high content of useful minerals.
You can use oils against the process of hair loss both for scalp massage and as part of various masks.
Recipes for masks against hair loss based on oils.
- For the prevention of hair loss, a mask with olive oil is suitable. You need to take a quarter of a glass of olive oil, rub it into the scalp for five minutes with massage movements. Leave on hair for 30 minutes. This hair mask is best done regularly, 1-2 times a week.
- Against hair loss, a mask with black cumin oil is perfect. In order to prepare it, you need to mix one egg yolk, a few drops of black cumin oil, a few drops of rosemary oil, a few drops of lemon juice. Apply the mixture to the hair roots, hold for 40 minutes, then rinse with shampoo.
- Another recipe for a mask against hair loss is based on the use of jojoba oil. You need to mix a few drops of jojoba oil, 2 egg yolks and a tablespoon of cognac. Apply the mixture to the hair roots and keep for 30 minutes. The mask nourishes the scalp, stimulates hair growth.
The use of plants in the fight against hair loss.
Medicinal plants can save a person from hair loss if it is caused by stress, immune diseases, nutritional deficiencies, and the use of harmful drugs.
Nettle is one of the most effective natural remedies in the fight against hair loss. It contains a large amount of organic acids and vitamins that soothe the scalp and stimulate new hair growth. Nettle to strengthen the hair is used, as a rule, in the form of a decoction or infusion, which is used to rinse the hair.
An excellent remedy for hair loss is a rare plant – ginkgo biloba, it grows only in China and Japan. The use of this plant allows you to increase blood circulation in the scalp, the nutrients of the plant penetrate the scalp and heal damaged follicles. Ginkgo biloba is used both for the manufacture of various external products and as a dietary supplement.
Aloe Vera is one of the most effective natural remedies for hair loss. The plant has an anti-inflammatory effect, stimulates blood flow and metabolism in cells. Regular use of therapeutic masks, shampoos and rinses with aloe vera allows you to heal the hair follicles and stop the process of thinning and hair loss.
Recipes for masks and decoctions based on medicinal plants.
- With hair loss, it is very useful to rub a decoction of nettle. To do this, pour 100 grams of nettle with boiled water, add a few drops of vinegar and let it brew for 10 minutes. This decoction should be rubbed with massage movements into the hair roots.
- Against hair loss, you can use a decoction of burdock roots, calendula flowers and hops in equal proportions. This decoction should be used after every hair wash.
- Herbal masks are also useful. You need to grind in a blender 100 grams of nettle leaves, 50 grams of calendula flowers. Add 50 grams of sea salt. Mix the ingredients thoroughly. The mask is used once a week. It stimulates growth…