We take care of the skin of the face every day, using a variety of special cosmetics, creams, but we forget about the neck. The neck is also an open area and requires personal care. Care includes massage, masks, gymnastics. The skin on the neck is very delicate and sensitive, if you do not take care of the neck, then wrinkles may appear on it as early as twenty-five years old. Due to the fact that there is no adipose tissue on the neck, as on the face, and therefore its muscles weaken faster.
The ancient Egyptians wore weights on their heads in order to maintain the flexibility and elegance of their necks. It is necessary to get rid of the habit of sleeping lying down or lying on two pillows, because of this, even young people begin to have wrinkles on their necks. But habits are habits, and in order to maintain a beautiful and elastic neck, it is necessary to give it proper care. In three months you will receive the result of your efforts and neck care.
Take care of your neck daily
The neck can be washed with ordinary cool water, and after washing, rinse it with water and lemon juice, after which the skin will become soft and supple. If the skin is dry and already prone to fading, it is necessary to use special products for especially sensitive skin. After taking a shower, apply a nourishing face cream on the neck and massage into the skin with massage movements. Then make a light massage, pat your hands lightly on the neck and chin where more fat is deposited. In the evening, when cleansing your face, do not forget about your neck.
Gymnastics for the neck
Simple gymnastic movements can be performed every day in the morning before breakfast or at work. Perform each exercise three, four times and every day increase to ten. Let’s get to the exercises.
- Sitting at the table, put your elbows on the table, you need to support your chin with your fists. Tilt your head forward, tensing your neck muscles, overcoming the strong resistance of your hands.
- Tilt your head to the right and left and use your hands to prevent movement by applying them to your temples.
- Clasp your hands in the lock at the back of your head and tilt your head back, resisting with your hands.
- Turn your head to the right and left, try to look over your shoulder.
- Tilt your head back and open your mouth. Close your jaws by force, tensing your chin.
- Lower the corners of your mouth while tensing your neck.
- Pull out your lips, while the muscles of the neck should be tense and pronounce the sounds O-U-I-A-S.
- Clench a pencil or a tube with your teeth and try to write out numbers in the air by tensing your neck muscles.
- Straighten your shoulders, lower your head down as much as you can. Tilt your head to your left shoulder and lean back sharply, then tilt your head to your right shoulder and release to your chest. Repeat the movement in a circle.
- Spread your chest, put your hands on your shoulders and, and try to put pressure on them, stretch your neck as much as possible. Remaining in this position, inhale, count to ten, and then relax and exhale.
Performing all these not difficult exercises every day, you will provide your skin with elasticity and softness.
When walking down the street more often, raise your head up and admire the clouds or stars. This is necessary in order to train the subcutaneous cervical muscles. Being constantly in a different position, namely, lowering your head down, stooping, your neck muscles are in a relaxed state, this leads to the appearance of folds and wrinkles. When taking a shower, massage your neck and décolleté with a jet of cool water, and then apply a nourishing cream.
Useful creams and masks for your neck
The recipe for the miracle cream is very simple. To do this, we need one hundred grams of fat sour cream. Mix sour cream with one egg yolk, add a teaspoon of vodka. Add a little lemon juice to the resulting mixture and grate a fresh cucumber. After that, it is necessary to let the resulting mixture brew for two days in the refrigerator, then you can start using it. This cream also has properties to whiten age spots.
Periodically, you can use a mask of whipped protein, one tablespoon of vegetable oil and lemon juice. After taking a shower, apply this mask on the neck and décolleté, leave it for twenty minutes to soak. Then rinse with cool water and apply moisturizer.
Vitamin wraps also help to keep the skin soft. Prepare the cucumber wrap. For this we need an overripe cucumber. Cut the cucumber, remove the seeds from it, apply the resulting mass on the neck, tie with gauze. Leave for twenty minutes. Cucumber juice will smooth out any existing wrinkles on your neck. You can simply cut the cucumber into thin rings, put on the neck and bandage with gauze.
Massage is an important skin care procedure.
Massage improves skin elasticity and delays its aging. Every day, do a few stroking movements on the neck, from top to bottom and vice versa. Tilt your head back, running your fingertips over the skin, draw a few spiral lines. With the palm of your hand, stroke the side of the neck, starting from the shoulder to the earlobe. Also stroke the back of the neck with the palm of your hand, starting from the roots of the hair and up to the spine.
Another way to effectively massage. Fill a heating pad with water and put it in the refrigerator for thirty minutes, then massage it in a circular motion on the neck for three minutes. Several times a week you can massage your neck with a massage brush. Before that, smear the neck and décolleté with a fat cream or oil and start massaging from the chest to the earlobe. Continue this procedure for five minutes.
Some Helpful Tips
- Rinsing the neck with cool water with a soft brush improves blood circulation.
- If you spend a long time sitting at a table or doing some kind of work in a stooped position, it is sometimes necessary to give your neck a little rest by tilting your head back.
- If you have dry skin, then mint and chamomile tinctures will certainly help you. Use the decoction as a compress.
Following these simple rules for neck care, you will be surprised at the pleasant changes.