Medical centers and beauty salons offer a huge range of services aimed at facial skin rejuvenation. One of these procedures is laser biorevitalization with hyaluronic acid. This technique allows you to get rid of the signs of aging and improve skin tone in a short time, painlessly and without side effects.
What is laser biorevitalization?
Hyaluronic acid is an important element in the human body, it is present in almost all tissues, thanks to it moisture is transported to all cells of the body. Due to this, the skin retains its elasticity and hydration. Simply put, a decrease in hyaluronic acid in cells leads to wilting and aging of the skin. Unfortunately, this is exactly what happens with age, and to maintain good skin condition, you can resort to the help of the cosmetic industry, which offers this technology. The optimal age to start using the procedure is 30-35 years.
Laser biorevitalization helps to restore and revitalize the skin of the face by injecting hyaluronic acid into the skin with a laser. The laser beam helps to open the pores and channels in the skin, through which hyaluronic acid penetrates deeper and starts skin moisturizing processes. Unlike many cosmetic procedures, the skin does not suffer from laser biorevitalization in any way, it does not become inflamed, does not peel off and does not require protection from ultraviolet rays, it does not need a rehabilitation period.
Laser biorevitalization can be carried out on almost any part of the body where the first signs of aging have appeared.
The number of procedures to achieve the desired effect depends on the age and condition of the skin. On average, a full course takes 3-7 procedures with an interval of at least four days. The procedure lasts from 15 to 40 minutes. The first results of the procedure are visible almost immediately, the effect lasts up to six weeks.
What is the difference between laser biorevitalization
Initially, hyaluronic acid was injected into skin cells. This method ensures that hyaluronic acid gets exactly to the right area. However, such a procedure is painful, after it it takes time for the shade and swelling of the skin to subside. Not so long ago, as an alternative, a method of laser biorevitalization appeared. This technique allows you to carry out the procedure painlessly and even delivers pleasant sensations. That is why laser biorevitalization has gained immense popularity in a short time and pushed back its older brother.
Stages of the procedure
- The skin is pre-cleaned from the remnants of cosmetics and impurities. Sometimes peeling and steaming masks and compresses can be used.
- Application of a special composition with hyaluronic acid.
- On the treated skin, they begin to drive with a device, i.e. a laser. These manipulations do not bring discomfort and pain. On the contrary, touching the laser nozzle to the skin causes a peculiar sensation of light massage. The laser tip fits snugly against the skin, but the skin does not experience pressure from it.
- Removal of gel residue from the skin. As an additional care, a skin mask can be made to increase the effectiveness of the procedure.
- After the procedure, it is recommended to drink more clean water and use moisturizers for the skin.
Indications for the procedure
- Wrinkles on the skin;
- The presence of age spots;
- Dry and flabby skin;
- Laser biorevitalization can be carried out as a preparatory or final stage of some cosmetic procedures and plastic surgeries;
- The presence of acne and post-acne;
- Bruises and bags under the eyes;
- To add volume to the lips.
The advantages of this rejuvenation technique
- The procedure is simple and absolutely painless and does not require time for rehabilitation and skin recovery after.
- The integrity of the skin is not violated, because the procedure does not imply any injections, incisions, removal of the upper layer of the skin and an aggressive effect on it.
- The procedure gives a long lasting result of rejuvenation.
- After the procedure, the elasticity and density of the skin is restored. Small wrinkles disappear completely and deeper ones become less noticeable. Excellent results are achieved not only due to hyaluronic acid, but also due to the gentle effect of “cold” laser radiation. Laser radiation is practically not noticeable on the skin, it does not deliver a heating or cooling effect on the skin.
- Improves blood flow in the skin, increases immunity.
- Together with hyaluronic acid, additional beneficial substances can be introduced into the skin. For example, vitamin C and collagen.
- After the procedure, you can use your usual skin care, the use of special products and additional procedures on your own is not required.
- This procedure is not only a replacement therapy that only injects a substance into the skin, it stimulates the skin to produce its own hyaluronic acid.
Contraindications to the procedure
- lactation and pregnancy;
- It is not recommended to use technology in adolescence. There are no special age restrictions, but still it is better not to use this technique before the recommended age, i.e. up to thirty years;
- Individual intolerance to laser radiation and allergy to hyaluronic acid;
- Various skin diseases, the procedure is not performed on inflamed and damaged areas of the skin;
- Colds and infectious diseases, high body temperature;
- The presence of a large number of moles and suspicious spots and moles on the skin;
- Taking certain medications;
- The presence of malignant or benign neoplasms in the body;
- Severely weakened and emaciated body. For example, after an illness, after a complete recovery, it is better to wait a little more time for the body to fully recover and only then do the procedure;
- Diseases of the blood and blood vessels;
- Cardiovascular diseases;
- Problems with the thyroid gland.
From all of the above, it follows that laser biorevitalization is a modern, simple, painless cosmetic procedure. It allows you to easily and quickly improve the condition of the skin, reduce wrinkles, eliminate oxygen starvation of the skin, nourish the skin with moisture and restore its beauty, youth and elasticity. Laser biorevitalization will help to tighten the skin faster after weight loss and relieve sagging skin. Also, with its help, you can slightly correct the shape and volume of the lips. The technique will help get rid of bags under the eyes and refresh the look. In this case, the procedure has absolutely no side effects.