The décolleté area requires special, proper care. It is this zone that is able not only to “give out” the true age of a woman, but also to answer the question: is its owner skillfully enough able to take care of her body and herself.
At home, care for the décolleté and neck includes a variety of masks and creams. It is quite possible that those creams and those masks that are suitable for a woman for her face type are used to care for the décolleté area. But there are also special recipes for various masks specially designed for these purposes, which, by the way, may well be suitable for the face.
If you prefer home-made masks, ready-made cosmetic ones, specially used for the décolleté area, then here are some tips. The mask data must be:
- The composition of ready-made masks already includes active substances that smooth the skin: plant extracts – chestnut, Ginkgo Biloba, arnica. They perfectly enhance blood circulation, prevent the aging process, and have a tonic effect.
- If it so happens that there are already visible wrinkles or the skin is flabby in appearance, use modeling or paraffin masks. When applying these masks, do not allow a squeezing effect, as this disrupts blood circulation.
- For daily care, use mineral-based cosmetics. Since its composition does not include preservatives and fragrances, it is ideal even for those with sensitive or problematic skin.
Rejuvenating decollete mask
Mix a portion of a small orange and a few tablespoons of cottage cheese (use low-fat if your skin type is oily), add some fine sea salt and vegetable / grape seed / olive oil – about a few teaspoons. Apply for 20 minutes, then rinse.
Beat part of a small lemon (or rather its juice) with 1 protein, add finely ground sea salt and vegetable / grape seed / olive oil. Apply to the neck and chest for 15-20 minutes, then remove with water (warm). To enhance the effect, wipe with ice cubes consisting of green tea + lemon juice. Or – just cool green tea.
If suddenly the skin peels off
If the skin is flaky, it is often due to its dehydration. Mask “Gentle exfoliation” – will help get rid of this problem. Rub some honey with 1 tablespoon of almond oil (use peach or grape seed oil). The resulting mass must be applied to areas of the skin that are flaky. Massage a little and do not rinse for some time. Then remove / wash off the mask with a cotton swab dipped in tonic.
Please note: in the cold season (autumn-winter), cleanse the skin not with water, but rather with milk or tonic, and apply a cream (preferably moisturizing) daily, at night.
Relieves irritation, stabilizes/improves skin condition
You know what can – normalize metabolic processes and generally have a beneficial effect on the skin. Answer: blue clay.
- Step 1. Dilute blue clay powder (sold in a pharmacy) with warm chamomile decoction to the consistency of thick sour cream, while stirring with a wooden spoon or stick.
- Step 2. Apply the composition to the pre-peeled skin of the body. Tip: for a more even distribution of clay, it is better to moisten your hands in the remaining chamomile decoction. For better penetration of the composition into the skin, you can create the effect of a sauna. Ideally, if you carry out the procedure in a bath or sauna – then just go to the steam room. At home, you can create a sauna effect locally. To do this, wrap the décolleté and neck area with cling film and wrap yourself in a towel (put on a warm turtleneck sweater).
- Step 3. The duration of the procedure is 30-40 minutes. After that, you need to wash off the clay with warm water. Apply moisturizer.
Strengthens and smoothes the skin of the décolleté area
As no one better cope with this task – sea salt. It is she who has a regenerating (restoring) and activating effect on the skin. To prepare, dissolve in 0.5 liters of hot water – 50 grams of sea salt. Cool the resulting solution to a comfortable temperature and pat the décolleté area liberally with a towel (without rubbing) and do not rinse for 1 hour. For best results, take a real sea bath. To prepare a salt bath, make a solution per liter of hot water – 400-600 grams of sea salt. Take a bath for at least 15 minutes.
Scrub masks for aging/fading skin
- Coffee: you need to mix kefir – with 1 teaspoon of ground coffee.
- Sea buckthorn: it is necessary to grind sea buckthorn berries (1 tablespoon) with a blender, you can thaw them, add the same amount of sour cream or yogurt and mix.
- Cottage cheese: it is necessary to grind 1 teaspoon of rice with a coffee grinder, add 1 teaspoon of any oil and cottage cheese, mix everything.
- Honey and coffee: you need to mix honey – 1 teaspoon with natural ground coffee – 0.5 teaspoon.
Oatmeal-cucumber mask for all skin types
It is necessary to mix oatmeal – 1 tablespoon with cucumber, it is better to grate it on a fine grater or chop it in some other way, let it stand for a while so that the flakes swell. If there is no cucumber on hand, replace it with freshly squeezed carrot juice – 2 tablespoons.