In autumn, and especially in winter, facial skin needs special care, you can use such a wonderful fruit as persimmon to help. In addition to being very beneficial for the body, it contains a huge amount of nutrients:
- vitamins A, E, P, C;
- beta carotene;
Thanks to the rich vitamin composition, masks from this fruit help maintain elasticity, tone, and radiance of the skin for many years and perfectly fight the first signs of aging. Masks are quite simple and easy to prepare at home, you can choose any one for your skin type.
Masks prepared at home from persimmon
- Moisturizing mask. If the skin of the face is dry or often flaky, then you can make a persimmon mask at home, it instantly moisturizes and nourishes the skin. To make a mask, you need a ripe, juicy persimmon, kiwi, 1 tablespoon of any oil, you can use olive oil. Separate the persimmon and kiwi from the skin and seeds, then mash the pulp with a fork until a thick mixture is formed, it is better to drain the juice. Add oil to the mixture and apply on the face with massage movements. In time, the mask should be kept for at least 20 minutes, then rinse with cool water and use a day cream.
- Mask with whitening effect. If the tone of the face is uneven, spots often appear or freckles protrude, then this mask can be made. For it, peel the persimmon from the skin, seeds and add a tablespoon of rice flour to the mixture. It is desirable to apply evenly on the face, and preferably only on problem areas, wait about 20 minutes and rinse. This mask is universal for all skin types and perfectly evens out the tone of the face, the skin becomes visibly smooth and even.
- Against aging. Over time, the skin loses its youth and becomes flabby, wrinkles appear. To combat such problems, you can make a special mask using persimmons. For cooking, you need persimmon, quail yolk, a teaspoon of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of milk. Separate the persimmon from the skin, mash and add all the listed ingredients, mix everything well. Apply the mask on the face, wait 40 minutes, then rinse with water.
- Against shine on the face. If you are worried about the oily T-zone, or just always shine on the forehead, then you can apply the following mask. Persimmon should be peeled, pitted, mashed and add a teaspoon of lemon juice or honey. It perfectly prevents oily sheen and mattifies the skin throughout the day.
- Against dryness and flaking of the skin. With dry skin, a persimmon and banana mask will help fight peeling. To make a mask, you need to knead half of the persimmon and add half of the banana, then mix the mixture with a tablespoon of sour cream. Apply the mask on problem areas for 20 minutes, then rinse and use baby cream.
- For mature skin. If the skin of the face began to fade, then you need to prepare the next mask. Separate soft persimmons from the skin, wash and add a tablespoon of cottage cheese, mix thoroughly, you can use a blender. Add 2 tablespoons of avocado to the resulting mixture, apply on the face and neck area, wait 40 minutes.
- Fight against age spots. Often with age, pigmented, dark spots appear on the face, which is not very pleasing to women. Persimmon, cream, vegetable oil and eggs will help fight pigmentation on the face. For cooking, it is necessary to separate the persimmon from the skin and knead, add the remaining components to the resulting mixture and mix well. The mask should be applied evenly, in a thin layer, wait 15 minutes and rinse with water.
- For oily, combination skin. Ripe, soft persimmons should be separated from the skin. Mash the pulp to a thick porridge, add 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil and a teaspoon of yogurt. Apply the resulting mixture on the face, but not more than 30 minutes. This mask will help remove shine, even out the tone of the face.
- For dry skin. You will get a liquid mask or even a lotion that perfectly moisturizes the skin. You will need to mix peeled persimmon, sea buckthorn oil, honey in equal proportions. The lotion, when it is already prepared, should be put in the refrigerator for the night to brew. Once a week, apply lotion to the face, then use a nourishing cream.
- Vitamin mask. In winter, the skin needs special care, the body requires more vitamins, and our skin also needs them. With the help of persimmon, you can prepare a wonderful mask. For cooking, you need to peel the persimmon, mash the pulp, add a small carrot (grated) and a teaspoon of olive oil. Apply the mask on the face for 20 minutes, use it 2 times a week.
- Deep cleansing mask. If the skin is problematic, oily, acne often appears, acne should try to prepare a persimmon mask. Peel the fruit from the skin, mash, pour a glass of alcohol and add a teaspoon of lemon juice. Remove the resulting mask in a dark place for at least 3 days, and preferably for a week. Apply to the face for 40 minutes using a napkin, which is pre-moistened in the mask.
- Nourishing mask. To transform the skin, you can make a mask of an apple, half a banana, a ripe persimmon, a teaspoon of yogurt. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly, let it brew a little and apply on the face for 15 minutes. After the remnants of the mask are removed, you need to apply a nourishing cream.
- For sensitive skin. If the skin is sensitive, rashes and redness often appear, you should try preparing the following mask. You will need a peeled persimmon and 2 tablespoons of cottage cheese, mix everything and apply on your face for 30 minutes. After removing the mask, use a special soothing cream, you can just use a baby cream.
- Acne mask. For problem skin, on which pimples and blackheads often appear, you can use the following mask. Take a hard, astringent fruit, pour it with a glass of alcohol, add beaten chicken protein. It is advisable to apply the resulting mask on problem areas of the skin, namely, it is better to point it on the inflamed pimple itself.
- Skin peeling. From persimmon, it is ripe, you can prepare a home peeling for the face. To prepare, peel the soft persimmon from the skin and seeds, mash with a fork and add 2 tablespoons of oatmeal. The resulting peeling perfectly renews the skin and makes it smooth. Apply the mask on a clean face and rinse immediately with warm water.
- Persimmon scrub. You can make a real, natural scrub at home. You will need a persimmon, 1.5 tablespoon of sea salt and a tablespoon of lemon juice. Peel the persimmon, crush and add the rest of the products. Scrub should be applied to a clean face, rinse immediately with water.
- Daily mask. To keep the skin always fresh, you can simply wipe your face with a peeled slice of ripe persimmon. After the face is done…