Pregnancy after the process of ovulation usually occurs 2-3 weeks after its occurrence. Conception is the successful act of fertilization leading to the birth of a new human life. The first signs are sometimes not so noticeable and a woman may not even feel anything. Ovulation occurs almost monthly, the mature egg connects with the sperm, as a result of the fusion, conception occurs, and then pregnancy occurs. The body of the future mother begins to immediately rebuild, gradually transforming into the most interesting and diverse stage, which is called the nine months of happiness.
A woman can become pregnant if she ovulates. The moment of ovulation is the process of the release of the egg from the follicle, which occurs only once a month. Ovulation, in principle, with a systematic 28-day cycle without various deviations, most often occurs on the 14th day of the menstrual period. After two weeks from the beginning of the first day of menstruation. An egg that arose in the middle of the cycle can live for about 48 hours, about two days. The mature follicle bursts, a small cell is released from it, ready for the birth of a new human life. Auspicious days with an exact cycle of menstruation, a specific 28 or 26 day period, will be the middle of the cycle, plus or minus 5-6 days from this middle. These days, during sexual intercourse, the probability of pregnancy is very high. The process of ovulation lasts approximately 10 minutes.
Signs of ovulation.
- Malaise and absent-mindedness, in some cases, on the contrary, increased vitality and mood;
- Sharp and stabbing pain in the lower abdomen that occurs suddenly;
- Increase in sexual desire;
- Increased mucous secretions, as the level of the hormonal component of estrogen increases;
- A decrease in basal temperature, which is measured strictly in the morning in the oral cavity or in the rectum.
Some women feel ovulation, but in most cases it goes unnoticed. Leaving the ovary, the egg, thanks to the villi of the fallopian tube, is sent to the uterine cavity to meet the spermatozoa. The egg is active for 24-48 hours and then it dies.
Causes of early or late ovulation.
Women very often experience deviations in the reproductive system. For a number of reasons, the period of ovulation in these cases is very difficult to catch. It can happen either earlier or vice versa later. In such cases, it is very difficult to get pregnant, so women should first of all turn to specialists. There are several methods for determining ovulation:
- Ultrasound diagnostics ─ about 4-5 ultrasound procedures will be required. Observation monitors the growth of the follicle, when a certain size is reached, the doctor notifies the patient about the imminent onset of ovulation.
- Diagnosing basal or rectal temperature is a traditional method that has been used for a long time. In the morning, it is advisable not to get out of bed; in complete rest, a woman should insert a thermometer into the rectum. After 10 minutes, take out a thermometer and record the result. Ovulation is observed with a sharp jump in values, in the range of 37.2-37.5OWITH.
- Ovulation test strips are a modern, reliable and reliable method. Measurement in the urine of luteinizing hormone, which rises significantly before the onset of rupture of the follicle. A positive result on a bright test strip is a favorable time for conception and pregnancy.
Factors of deviations of the ovulation process.
- hormonal disorders;
- irregular menstrual cycle;
- woman’s age;
- abortions and postpartum periods;
- constant stress and nervous disorders;
- gynecological diseases.
The egg, moving through the vagina, meets with the sperm in the fallopian tubes. It is much larger than a sperm seed due to the presence of a large amount of nutrients. A spermatozoon can live on average 72 hours, an average of about three days. After the fusion, a zygote is born, a new cell, which is the beginning of human development. For some time, the division of the zygote occurs, then it increases and turns into an embryo.
After five days, the cell forms into a blatocyst. After fertilization, the embryo, moving through the fallopian tubes and getting into the cavity, is attached to the wall of the uterus. This process is called implantation. There is a phase of division and immediately comes the restructuring of the whole organism. There may be pain, spotting, sometimes with brown clots. The woman may feel weak and nauseous. The implantation phase has a duration of about 30 hours, after this time the signs of discomfort disappear.
For successful fertilization, not only a full-fledged egg is needed, but also high-quality seminal fluid. A huge proportion of male genital ejaculates penetrate the fallopian tubes, but only the healthiest spermatozoon penetrates the strong female membrane. Therefore, seminal fluid must have certain characteristics:
- high quality;
- healthy composition;
- the presence of complete components;
- a certain degree of acidity.
External and internal factors of sperm quality:
- hormonal background;
- infectious disorders;
- radiation level, environmental pollution;
- lifestyle ─ nutrition, smoking, alcohol habits, sleep, physical activity;
- periodic nervous tension and stress;
- pathology of the internal genital organs;
- taking drugs and drugs.
The onset of pregnancy is an important period and the happiest in the life of a future mother. Any failures, disorders in the body, unhealthy diet, smoking and alcohol can adversely affect the development of the child. Therefore, it is very important to find out about pregnancy as early as possible.
Characteristic features of the onset of pregnancy
Most happy expectant mothers almost immediately understand and feel that they will soon become the happiest parents. The feeling of the birth of a new life within oneself is felt instantly, especially if this pregnancy is long-awaited and desired. 10-14 days after ovulation, mild signs of pregnancy can already be felt or pregnancy detection methods can be used.
- The rapid growth of human chorionic gonadotropin, the hormone of pregnancy. The level of hCG in the blood increases daily when an interesting situation occurs.
- The increase in basal temperature up to 37aboutC and above.
- Small bleeding that occurs in rare cases, not related to menstrual flow.
- Exacerbation of feeling…