There is no need to convince anyone that a person’s happiness directly depends on the state of health. Since ancient times, all peoples have used the healing powers of plants, which nature has given to man as a gift, to restore his strength and treat various diseases. And even in our time, with the advent of a mass of synthetic drugs, the use of medicinal herbs remains not only an alternative topic, but is becoming more and more relevant.
There is an opinion that any plant can be used for health purposes and there are many ways to use them. Prepare medicinal infusions, solutions, syrups, emulsions, ointments. The plant uses flowers, roots, leaves, stems, seeds.
Ortilia lopsided, female grass or upland uterus
Medicinal plant known since ancient times. It is widely used in folk methods of treatment, in modern medicine, in new preparations – dietary supplements. It is used to treat urological, gynecological and gastroenterological diseases.
In its composition, the boron uterus contains:
- phytohormones that affect the reduction of menopause symptoms and increase the likelihood of conception;
- flavonoids, which are antioxidants;
- arbutin and hydroquinone acting as an anti-inflammatory and diuretic;
- vitamins and organic acids that accelerate metabolic processes in the body;
- resins and tannins that have an antimicrobial and disinfectant effect;
Rhodiola quaternary, better known as red brush
A low plant up to 30 cm, spherical in shape with red flowers, the root is thick and long, it can extract water at great depths. The plant is an Altai endemic, that is, it grows in the high mountains of Altai and the Eastern Sayan Mountains on rocks and alpine meadows. A feature of the use of the plant is the correct time of collection (from the end of flowering to fruit ripening). The flowering of the plant occurs at the beginning of summer. Drying and processing of raw materials takes place near the collection point.
The functions of the substances that make up the plant are very diverse:
- acids, on an organic basis, normalize the metabolic processes of the body, lower cholesterol, strengthen the immune system;
- essential oils have bactericidal, wound healing, soothing properties;
- glycoside salidroside is an oncoprotector, has antifungal properties;
- tannins are astringent and anti-inflammatory;
- flavonoids normalize blood pressure and heart rate;
- trace elements normalize metabolic processes in the body;
- phytohormones restore reproductive function and normalize hormonal levels.
Combined use of herbs
For a long time, traditional medicine has used medicinal herbs to treat women’s diseases. The most effective means is the collection of medicinal plants, which include a red brush and a boron uterus. The collection is prepared from a mixture of dry chopped herbs in a ratio of 1: 1. It is stored in a glass dish with a ground lid for no more than two years.
These herbs are reliable helpers, prolonging the youth of the female body. Useful and unique properties of the collection are determined by their composition. They harmoniously complement each other and enhance their healing capabilities. Due to the joint use, the maximum healing effect is achieved during treatment. The result of such use is the improvement of the female genitourinary system, an increase in the chances of becoming pregnant, and an extension of the reproductive age.
The collection is used for preventive measures and complex treatment of various types of erosion, uterine fibroids, mastopathy. The result of the application is the activation of enzymatic systems, the restoration of the redox properties of the body, the enhancement of hormone synthesis and regeneration, and the increase in the body’s resistance. Relieves menopause, relieves cramps and pain during menstruation.
It is necessary to consult a doctor before starting treatment. It is important to determine the most favorable period for taking medicinal herbs. One of the prerequisites is to control the amount of hormonal drugs taken by the patient, since an excess of taking these drugs can cause a variety of exacerbations in the patient.
Application for myoma
The occurrence of this disease is due to increased levels of estrogen. When using herbs containing phytoestrogens, the level of the hormone produced in the female body decreases and the growth of fibroids is inhibited. The course of treatment is three to six months.
Application for conception
The preferred forms of the drug in the treatment of infertility are douching and taking decoctions. The scheme for using the medical collection for endocrine infertility consists of four 2-week stages with breaks of two weeks. The duration is strictly individual and is agreed with the attending physician.
Application for menopause
This period of restructuring the female body at the hormonal level is associated with a decrease in hormone production, which causes many negative consequences. It is recommended to use herbs according to the following scheme:
- after menstruation, apply two weeks of infusion of boron uterus;
- then a two-week break;
- then drink an infusion of the red brush for two weeks.
The general course of treatment is at least four months with interruptions.
- Douching. For this procedure, a fresh solution is prepared. A spoonful of crushed raw materials is added to a glass of boiling water, the solution is infused for 2 hours. Then it must be strained and used within one day. The course of treatment is from two to six months.
- Alcohol tincture. To prepare the tincture, 50 g of dry herbal mixture is used. It is poured with 500 ml of vodka (preferably 40% alcohol solution), infused in a dark place for two weeks, filtered. Store in a dark place. Dose for use: 20-40 drops diluted in 50 ml of water and taken before meals twice a day.
- Solution (decoction). When preparing the solution, 2 tablespoons of dry collection and a glass of boiling water are taken, infused in a water bath for 20 minutes, filtered and squeezed. Dosage is half a glass before meals. The last dose of the decoction is no later than 17 hours.
- Currently, herbal teas from various manufacturers are widely used. They are filter bags that are easy to brew both at work and on the road.
Each herbalist has their own recipes for using medicinal herbs. The approach should also be individual for each individual case.
It has long been known that the stronger the effect of a medicinal plant, the stricter the dosage should be and the regimen must be strictly adhered to. Collection of red brush and…