Undoubtedly, beautiful, shiny and healthy hair adorn any woman. However, the influence of such factors as: unbalanced nutrition, frequent bleaching and dyeing of hair, hot styling leads to damage to the hair structure. Subsequently, the hair loses its luster, fades, begins to split, break and fall out.
To restore a beautiful head of hair will have to work hard, but the result is worth it. Hair can also be treated with professional care products, but it will be much cheaper to use what is always at hand, such as kefir from the refrigerator.
Revitalizing hair masks prepared at home are able to nourish and restore the structure of the hair, as they are rich in vitamins and antioxidants. Also, the undoubted advantage of natural cosmetics is the absence of any harmful substances in the form of dyes, thickeners, preservatives. Of course, the shelf life of home-made products is very short, and is prepared mainly for one-time use.
The method of using masks includes some rules, the observance of which will allow you to get the most out of them:
- You should choose one suitable mask and do it in a course for one or two months, at least once a week. If further hair restoration and treatment is required, you can try another mask.
- Before applying the masks, you need to wash your hair, dry it a little and apply the mixture to wet hair.
- The mask is prepared immediately before use and at one time; applied to the hair in a warm form.
Suitable for restoring and nourishing dry, brittle, thin and split ends.
- the yolk is mixed with 2 tbsp. spoons of cognac (vodka) and vegetable oil. Apply for one hour, rinse with clean water and shampoo. The mask will accelerate growth and add density to the hair.
- a couple of hours before washing, you need to gently rub warm olive oil directly into the scalp and wrap it with a heated towel. This procedure perfectly nourishes the hair roots, accelerates their growth, and normalizes the work of the sebaceous glands.
- take 2 teaspoons of fresh lemon juice, one teaspoon of castor oil and burdock oil. Wash off with shampoo after one hour. This mask will improve hair growth, prevent hair loss.
- to 30 gr. olive oil add 2 chicken yolks. Apply the mass on wet hair and hold for 30-40 minutes, wash off the mask with shampoo. Gives hair strength and shine
- mix olive oil and jojoba oil in a 1:1 ratio. Distribute through the hair, starting from the roots and along the entire length. Leave for one hour, rinse with shampoo. Moisturizes dry and brittle hair, gives a slight shine and silkiness.
Effectively moisturize, soften, prevent brittleness and hair loss, due to the high content of calcium and protein in kefir.
- grease the hair roots with kefir, cover with a bag on top. Keep such a kefir mask for about one hour, rinse with shampoo. After application, the hair will be soft, silky, and dandruff will also disappear.
- one st. grind a spoonful of mustard powder with yolk, 150 g of kefir and one teaspoon of honey and almond oil, you can still add just a few drops of your favorite essential oil. Keep the mask for half an hour, rinse with shampoo. Ideal for restoring oily hair.
- prepare a decoction of burdock roots, mix with kefir and apply to hair. Wash off after one hour. The mask will help to completely get rid of dandruff and accelerate growth.
Ideal for hair care, because honey contains substances that normalize the work of the whole organism. With the help of honey, you can take care of thin, oily, weak and dry hair.
- Brew 30 g of chamomile in 100 g of boiling water, let it brew for half an hour. After adding half a teaspoon of honey to the infusion. Apply to clean, washed hair, rinse off after 30 minutes. The mask is perfect for all hair types, softens and moisturizes dry hair.
- take one st. a spoonful of honey, add to 1 teaspoon of castor oil and fresh aloe juice. Apply half an hour before shampooing. Rinse clean hair with a decoction of chamomile or nettle and finally with water.
Very effective after perm.
- mix 1 tbsp. l. melted butter with honey and 1 tbsp. a spoonful of fruit puree. This mask perfectly nourishes the hair and saturates the roots with vitamins.
- to 3 tbsp. spoons of fresh cucumber juice add 1 tbsp. a spoonful of honey, olive oil, 2 yolks. Distribute through hair and cover with cling film. Leave for half an hour. The mask will make the hair elastic and add shine.
They are made very simply, but at the same time they are quite effective. You just need to dilute the clay with warm water, until the density of sour cream and apply to clean hair for 15-30 minutes. Then rinse with clean warm water.
- white clay – against falling out
- blue clay – cleanses well and saturates with useful substances
- red and yellow – effective for dandruff, relieve scalp irritation and itching.
- green – used for oily skin and seborrhea.
Rich in vitamins and minerals, which are so necessary for weakened hair
- squeeze 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice and add 1 tbsp. a spoonful of aloe juice and carrot juice mixed with castor oil, cognac and yolk. Apply for half an hour, then rinse your hair with warm water.
- grate avocado and banana on a fine grater, adding to them according to Art. a spoonful of olive oil and sour cream. Apply to hair and cover with cling film. Keep for about 30 minutes and wash off with shampoo.
- mash one ripe banana and add 5 drops of almond oil to it. Apply the mask while massaging the scalp. Leave for half an hour and rinse with water and shampoo.