The criteria for beauty change over time. Gone are the days when a lush soft body was a mandatory component of female attractiveness. Modern ideas about beauty dictate the need for physical activity. High muscle and skin tone, a slender body and no cellulite – all this is part of our idea of beauty.
It must be borne in mind that only physical exercises do not solve the problem. A set of procedures to keep the body in good shape includes the development of proper eating habits and procedures that help remove toxins, normalize the water-salt balance of cells, and reduce cellulite.
Although many experts do not call cellulite a disease, defining it as a characteristic condition of the subcutaneous fat layer, nevertheless, the result of such a structural change is a violation of microcirculation and lymphatic outflow. Cellulite is a metabolic disorder. And if its small manifestations at a certain age are the norm, then more serious degrees can lead to pain and swelling.
An effective and, at the same time, comfortable procedure that stimulates the blood supply to problem areas, allows the elements necessary to normalize metabolic processes to penetrate into the tissues, is a salt wrap. Additional advantages of body wraps are fast results and no discomfort during its implementation.
Cosmetologists are absolutely right when they call wraps an extremely effective method that allows (provided the procedure is carried out correctly) to reduce the volume of problem areas by 2 cm in one session. But this happens as a result of the excretion of fluid, which involves the sweat glands. The volume of fat cells does not decrease. Therefore, understanding the mechanism of beneficial effects on the body of the wrapping procedure, it is necessary to get rid of unnecessary illusions of “instant and easy weight loss”. It is better to reasonably and consistently approach the process of healing the body and getting rid of excess volume. You can achieve the desired result only with the help of a set of necessary methods:
- physical activity.
- Rational nutrition.
- Cosmetic and wellness treatments.
In addition, you need to understand that some problems associated with fatty deposits in the tissues are solved with the help of medical, and not cosmetic methods.
Wrapping is a simple procedure to perform, so it is quite possible to carry it out on your own. The application of a special composition to certain areas of the body is done with a brush, these places are wrapped with a special film. After 30-40 minutes, the composition is washed off.
Do not use household polyethylene film for wrapping. Wrap film has a microporous structure that allows the skin to breathe.
Types of wraps
The temperature of isothermal wraps is comparable to the temperature of the human body.
Differences in procedures are not due to the temperature of the wrapping composition, but to the mechanism of its effect on the body.
- dilate blood vessels;
- activate blood circulation;
It is due to increased blood circulation that “heating” occurs. During the procedure, the body gets the opportunity to remove melted fat deposits, toxins and toxins. The skin is saturated with the necessary substances contained in the mixture for body wraps.
- narrow blood vessels and capillaries;
- the bloodstream removes toxins and slags to the organs “responsible” for cleansing the body.
With cold wrapping, the breakdown of fats occurs, which the body uses as an energy resource to heat the body.
Expected beneficial effect of body wraps with sea salt
- activation of metabolic processes;
- restoration of water balance of the skin;
- activation of blood circulation;
- removal of toxins and toxins;
- reduction (or elimination) of puffiness;
- saturation of the skin with useful substances;
- pilling effect;
For the procedure of salt wraps, it is recommended to use sea salt. Unlike table salt, sea salt is obtained by natural evaporation and does not contain harmful additives. But it contains a large number of trace elements: sodium, potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron, lithium, chromium, manganese, copper. The substances that make up sea salt are in the ideal ratio for the human body. Each of these trace elements is necessary for the normal functioning of the body.
A solution of sea salt has an irritating effect on the skin, thereby improving blood circulation, enhancing the process of cell division. It has anti-inflammatory, decongestant, immunostimulating and antioxidant effects.
Salt wraps are a procedure that has contraindications
Salt wraps are effective and easy to perform, but it must be remembered that this is a very strong means of influencing the body. It should not be tested on the still unformed body of adolescents. And even in an adult, due to the release of toxins and toxins, painful sensations can occur in the form of dizziness, palpitations, fever and weakness. In this case, the procedure must be stopped and consult a doctor.
In addition, salt wraps have a number of direct contraindications. For a “hot” cosmetic procedure, this is:
- the presence of gynecological diseases;
- the presence of skin lesions, wounds or abrasions;
- pregnancy, lactation;
- allergic reactions to the components included in the mixture for wrapping;
- problems with the cardiovascular and endocrine systems;
- kidney disease;
- oncological diseases;
- skin diseases in the acute stage;
- colds, accompanied by general malaise.
Cold wraps have significantly fewer contraindications for use.
Method of carrying out the procedure
- It is not recommended to eat for an hour before and after salt wraps. An hour before the procedure, you must drink 500 ml of water.
- Before starting the procedure, it is necessary to prepare the skin with a cleansing scrub. It is advisable to use for the scrub the same components that will be included in the wrap (sea salt, algae extract). If there are no contraindications, it will be useful to take a contrast shower. Then carefully wipe the skin, let it cool.
- Apply the wrapping mixture to problem areas of the body. Wrap these areas with a special film. The film is wound in a spiral motion from the bottom up. It is necessary to do this tightly, but without squeezing too much, …