The problem of hair loss is now a concern for many. The latest technologies have made it possible to create many means to prevent this problem, but how to choose a really worthwhile drug? Selenzin is one of those.
This line of drugs is aimed at preventing hair loss – several types of shampoos, conditioner, hair mask and even pills. Such a complex treatment simply must be effective! Many people suffering from such a problem are advised to use Selenzin for hair: instructions for use against hair loss are attached to each product of the line, which is very convenient for planning treatment on your own.
Why does hair fall out?
Scientists have proven that the loss of 50 to 150 hairs a day is the norm. When the number of falling hairs becomes greater, it is time to take appropriate measures. Because of what, after all, the hair is becoming less and less thick? First of all, this is due to health problems, because our body is a single whole and everything is interconnected in it. Consider the most common causes of hair loss:
- stress, chronic fatigue, lack of sleep;
- malnutrition, including excessive consumption of tea or coffee, a small amount of vegetables and fruits in the diet;
- lack of vitamins or minerals;
- taking certain medications;
- improper selection of hair and scalp care products;
- some types of diseases;
- genetic predisposition;
- absence or weakening of immunity,
- the presence of infections in the body;
- recent surgery;
- external influences (environmental influences such as: air pollution, high or low temperatures).
Hair loss in women can be related to pregnancy and frequent diets. Hair styling with hair dryers and irons also spoils the hair structure very much, which leads to hair loss. In men, the loss is often hereditary or has a form of a disease called alopecia. This disease has several types, each of which is treated differently. So how then can selencin help if there are so many reasons for hair loss?
Benefits of Selencin
The line of Selencin products contains many active substances and natural ingredients, with the help of which a positive effect is achieved. The composition of the drug is very diverse and allows not only to restore growth, but also to improve the condition of the curls, to protect them from harmful effects. The main active ingredients of the composition:
- Anageline is a product made from white lupine. It saturates the hair follicle with oxygen, promotes its enhanced growth and healing;
- Seveov is made from the tubers of the Peruvian maca. Creates a layer on each hair that protects from external influences;
- panthenol – makes curls alive and elastic, heals cracks and wounds on the scalp;
- vitamin A – is a building material in the formation of the hair structure;
- vitamin E – has a nutritional effect;
- vitamin H – restores and prevents split ends;
- caffeine – an antioxidant, stimulates growth and improves blood circulation;
- red pepper – improves blood circulation, which significantly accelerates growth;
- nettle – prevents the cross-section of the tips, has a moisturizing effect;
- burdock – creates a protective shell, nourishes the hair follicle, regulates the fat balance;
- hops – controls the work of the sebaceous glands;
- mint – promotes healing and an increase in the density of hair;
- collagen hydrolyzate – strengthens and protects from external influences;
- menthol – cools, gives a pleasant aroma.
Selenzin line of anti-fall products
Selenzin tablets are a preparation containing exclusively natural ingredients. All active ingredients enter the scalp through the blood and make the hair follicles “wake up” and start growing. Thanks to the improvement of blood supply, all the useful components of the drug are absorbed much better. It is best to take tablets with an interval between meals – this can be done half an hour before meals, or an hour after. On the day you need to take 3 tablets, which must be kept under the tongue until completely dissolved. The course of admission is usually about two months. If the treatment does not work, a longer period of taking the drug will need to be discussed with your doctor. Be sure to know about the presence of contraindications to taking Selencin: it is contraindicated in people with fructose and lactose intolerance, sucrase deficiency, as well as persons under 18 years of age and pregnant women.
Shampoo Selenzin, like other products of this line, can be purchased at a regular pharmacy or ordered in an online store. This tool acts on the scalp and scalp as follows:
- improves blood supply;
- nourishes with oxygen;
- protects from external influences;
- saturates with useful substances;
- restores the structure of the hair.
Selenzin shampoo is as easy to use as regular shampoo. It is necessary to apply a small amount of shampoo on the palm of your hand, gently lather the hair along the entire length, after which you need to hold it on your hair for several minutes – this will greatly improve the effect of the application. Allergic people are first advised to check the reaction to this remedy: if a burning sensation or discomfort occurs, the treatment should be stopped. It is also impossible to use shampoo in case of damage to the skin and in case of intolerance to the components, which are mentioned in the instructions. Selenzin Shampoo can be used regularly instead of regular hair care products. At the first time of admission, it is possible to increase the loss, but after a month it should stop, after which new hairs will begin to appear.
In addition to the two main products of this line of drugs – tablets and shampoo – there are other equally effective products. The Selenzin hair mask helps to activate the blood circulation of the scalp: thus, the hair follicles become more active and strong, and the hair grows faster. During its use, it can burn a little – this is the norm, because. it contains red pepper extract. You need to apply it immediately after shampooing and keep it for about 20 minutes. The balm of the same series can be used instead of a mask, it nourishes the hair, protects against damage and facilitates combing. There is also a spray that is applied directly to a clean, washed head – this method gives even more protection and additional nutrition. The spray has another advantage – it does not need to be washed off.
Selenzin is used only as one of the means for …